Looking for the real original CLASSIC

Started by Kyrellia, Jul 22, 2016, 06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrellia

Hello everyone  /ho

I'm looking for:

- 99/50 only
- rates not above 5x   
- no Job Changer, no Healer, no Warper, no Resetter, no Donations (custome headgears without stats are fine), no  items like bubblegum, battlefields ect.
- old maps like Smokies in Payon Dungeon ect.
- no @go @autoloot and other "useless" commands, that simply haven't been in the ooooold RO  /no1

Staff that is willing to KEEP the classic and don't bother with those people who cry about too low rates, no battfield manuals ect. and bring some CREATIVITY into the game (unique stuff)

/lv

Nano

If you find a server like that, let me know too.

Kyrellia

Yeah.. let's wait together for years  /sob

IAAAA

hello~ you might want to try the server that I am currently playing with right now.

this is the link https://sarahserver.net/

And yes they are

- 99/50 only ( yep, only up to 2-2 class, no extended jobs such as super novice, tae kwon, gunslinger etc.)

- rates not above 5x   ( We played on x2 / x2 on weekdays and if a condition was attained we were granted x4 / x4)

- no Job Changer, no Healer, no Warper, no Resetter, no Donations (custome headgears without stats are fine), no  items like bubblegum, battlefields ect.  ( classic job changing, no warper, no skill/stat reset, they accept donation though this not greatly affects the game, you can only buy things such as costumes, bubblegums. field manuals, etc just the neccesities, we got field manuals and bubblegums though, i think you will be pleased to have them given that the drop rate and exp rate of the server is kinda low. XD)

- old maps like Smokies in Payon Dungeon ect. ( AND YEEEES~ WE GOT SMOKIES ON LEVEL 2 OF THE PAYON DUNGEON~!!! LOL )

- no @go @autoloot and other "useless" commands, that simply haven't been in the ooooold RO ( no useless commands!!!! , we got a command that is useful though @noks will let the other miss on the enemy that you are engaged with, yes we have a command so other wont be able to KS. XD)

The server is stable as it is. ^_^

See ya out there!!

vashgibz13

Thats easy OriginsRO.

Everything you want is there, except maybe for @autoloot and dual client.

Kyrellia

Quote from: IAAAA on Jul 23, 2016, 04:14 AM
hello~ you might want to try the server that I am currently playing with right now.

this is the link https://sarahserver.net/

And yes they are

- 99/50 only ( yep, only up to 2-2 class, no extended jobs such as super novice, tae kwon, gunslinger etc.)

- rates not above 5x   ( We played on x2 / x2 on weekdays and if a condition was attained we were granted x4 / x4)

- no Job Changer, no Healer, no Warper, no Resetter, no Donations (custome headgears without stats are fine), no  items like bubblegum, battlefields ect.  ( classic job changing, no warper, no skill/stat reset, they accept donation though this not greatly affects the game, you can only buy things such as costumes, bubblegums. field manuals, etc just the neccesities, we got field manuals and bubblegums though, i think you will be pleased to have them given that the drop rate and exp rate of the server is kinda low. XD)

- old maps like Smokies in Payon Dungeon ect. ( AND YEEEES~ WE GOT SMOKIES ON LEVEL 2 OF THE PAYON DUNGEON~!!! LOL )

- no @go @autoloot and other "useless" commands, that simply haven't been in the ooooold RO ( no useless commands!!!! , we got a command that is useful though @noks will let the other miss on the enemy that you are engaged with, yes we have a command so other wont be able to KS. XD)

The server is stable as it is. ^_^

See ya out there!!

thanks but you got a lot of stuff on your server which i really dont want (like battlefield manuals and free goodies)

Kyrellia

Quote from: vashgibz13 on Jul 24, 2016, 02:19 PM
Thats easy OriginsRO.

Everything you want is there, except maybe for @autoloot and dual client.

thanks but thats also not that what im looking for. you have trans classes and the server is also pretty "old" if i remember right :/

Notturno

Quote from: Kyrellia on Jul 24, 2016, 04:49 PM

thanks but thats also not that what im looking for. you have trans classes and the server is also pretty "old" if i remember right :/

Very true. That and the low player count is pretty much the only thing stopping me from playing there. There's over 2 billion zeny in their economy and I can only imagine the insurmountable gap you would have to overcome to be competitive.

I'm in the same boat and I was hoping a summertime low rate would spring up, but that seems very unlikely at this point. There's really nothing that hits this criteria that is also "new" enough to justify starting on.

Ulric

Origins RO does not have trans classes.

Voryry

I wish for the same thing as OP.

Sarah Server is the closest to Classic, but I still can't bring myself to like the server even after months there. Can't stomach the community. And that GM encourages KS-ing on certain maps is reflection of how the community operates. To each their own, but it just doesn't suit me. At least for this moment, until nostalgia for 'olde-school' hits again.

I may try Origins RO again. Everyone, including me, just thinks it is too quiet there, then stay away. If only we don't stay away then it is not quiet anymore.

That plus the fact that some are too rich and powerful for others make the server unattractive to newcomers, and it makes WoE hard to run, but well it is a nice and free server.

Origins RO doesn't have trans classes (yet). They do have cosmetic and customs, but that don't affect game much.

Lomen

I guess it's time for SimplyRO v.3 lol
New GM though. Tired of the same guy creating a great server then gets a gf and leaves the server with NO other GM.

Cryptex

Yo, you might wanna try and jump on to the SorinRO hype train. Close beta starts at 1st week of sept. I think i kinda remember you, you were my Guildmaster at VividRO and we played together at AevaRO? /wah

blame20

Well, you can all try Ragnarok Private servers in Thailand. They can reach as high as 20k-40k players.

blame20

Quote from: blame20 on Jul 31, 2016, 07:33 AM
Well, you can all try Ragnarok Private servers in Thailand. They can reach as high as 20k-40k players.

Classic 1/1/1 Classic mobs and spawns.

cauyao615

looking for that kind of server too...pm me if you found one...up coming or new-ish servers