Looking for Server Low/Midrate

Started by plumber451, Feb 23, 2021, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plumber451

Good day people,

I'm genuinely looking for server

-Doesn't mind new server.
-Pre-renewal (the earlier the episode the better[eg. ep 5 onwards , then gradually update)
-STRICTLY no Android support
-NO(would be the best)or  to 1 Multi-client MAX.
-NO Pay2win Cashshop

Wosi2

retRO Online should be a perfekt fit for you:

https://retro-online.eu/?module=main

Episode 5
No Android Support
Single Client
And no pay to win or pay to play

neethree

There's two "big" (ok, i use that term loosely, this sort of demographic doesn't really have many players) lowrates that fit your bill right now, and your choice will probably depend on where you're from. Travels(US) and RetRO(EU).
Both 1x, no multiclient, pre-re, episodic.

RetRO is Episode 5 and truly accurate to that patch - old skills, old spawns, old items. Stuff like "no cloaking away from walls" and Smokies in Payon Cave. Can't speak for Travels now but when I played that wasn't the case.
No cash shop at all for RetRO, and population peaks at about 70-80 (minus autotraders). It's just a month old so very new.

Suggest you browse some reviews, check them both out and see what you like.

You didn't mention rates but 1x might be a bit of a slog for you, neither of the servers above have custom commands or anything like that - a real classic grindfest.  In which case you might prefer SolaceRO - don't have much experience for that, but they're a non multiclient pre-re at 7x rates. Ep 11 thoughand I think they have a cash shop. They are however a very old and established server with lots of players. Maybe that's a draw for you. My bad, seems they have android support which is one of your criteria.
Current Server(s):
None ;-;

plumber451

@Tenuguu

Thank you for taking your time to reply to my post!
Appreciates some information there.
Yeah forgotten to mention about the exp rate.
Nevertheless, I would want to give it a try! I'll be boarding into RetRO!

If you dont mind, whats your IGN. or Discord. If you dont mind me buzzing you further if theres any question about the server.

neethree

Quote from: plumber451 on Feb 23, 2021, 08:18 AM
@Tenuguu

Thank you for taking your time to reply to my post!
Appreciates some information there.
Yeah forgotten to mention about the exp rate.
Nevertheless, I would want to give it a try! I'll be boarding into RetRO!

If you dont mind, whats your IGN. or Discord. If you dont mind me buzzing you further if theres any question about the server.
I'm Nee on Discord, you'll probably see me chatting s*** as soon as you enter RetRO's discord /heh
But yeah, give it a shot, see how you fare. GMs are super helpful with any questions you might have. Since you were looking for up to a midrate it might be a bit of a shock how slow things are but make some friends and you'll have fun on the way. 1x aren't for everyone, but it's certainly fun for me.
Current Server(s):
None ;-;

Eiponpon

ive personally tried all 3 and if youre looking for no multiclienting I cant recommend retro. they allow 3 game accounts per master account and vending while playing so a lot of people are abusing it to multiclient there. I know ppl who play on their main, vend on merchants, and still multiclient with support chars all simultaneously. very buggy too.

I wish everyone luck on their searches, lets enjoy classic ro!

neethree

Quote from: Eiponpon on Feb 23, 2021, 11:12 PM
ive personally tried all 3 and if youre looking for no multiclienting I cant recommend retro. they allow 3 game accounts per master account and vending while playing so a lot of people are abusing it to multiclient there. I know ppl who play on their main, vend on merchants, and still multiclient with support chars all simultaneously. very buggy too.

I wish everyone luck on their searches, lets enjoy classic ro!
That's simply not true and misleading. You can't physically log on to multiple game accounts under the same master.
The purpose of extra game accounts is to allow autotrader(s) and characters of the opposite gender. You can still only play 1 at once, unless you're cheating.
If you know people that are doing this they are making multiple master accounts and going very far out of their way to bypass the no multi client system, as much as one would by botting. You'd be able to do the exact same thing on any other single client server, so it's not fair to make it sound like this is a feature of retRO that is being abused. Did you report them?
Current Server(s):
None ;-;