Strider Edu

Looking for a server with these descriptions:

-Level rate: 2~25
-Job rate: 2~25
-Drop rate: >= 2
-Max Base Level: 175
-RENEWAL
-Population >= 80 players

I searched a lot and not found. If anyone knows, I am grateful.

callmepotato

Quote from: Strider Edu on Jun 26, 2015, 09:13 PM

-Level rate: 2~25 15x
-Job rate: 2~25 15x
-Drop rate: >= 2 10x
-Max Base Level: >= 175 175/60
-RENEWAL Yes (most updated and bug free renewal server around)
-Population >= 80 players 85~95 including vendors, 30~50 active players

I'm playing at LeikaRO: your needs seems to fit server features. I would also note you there's no horrible customs, no p2win, avaible jRO and iRO exclusive contents (dungeons and items), Eden Quests up to lvl 175 and EXP quests at Prontera Board, tons of kawaii headgears and headgear customizer.
Give it a try and let me know.

Min

When did Leika get faceworm and ghost palace? I don't remember seeing them when I played. If they don't have that then they're clearly not the most up to date renewal server.

NovaRO  is where I play I suggest it, it has more new content and is getting more very regularly. Admin said something about possibly surpassing iRO, which is pretty cray

25/25/10x
mvp card = 2x

population actually reaches 80 players without vendors too lol

http://novaragnarok.com/

NovaRagnarok

I'd like to invite you to come play over at NovaRO.
Our rates are 25/25/10, max level 175/60, I can safely say we're the most up to date Renewal server (With Faceworm's Nest and Ghost Palace already implemented, and currently working on Geffen Magic Tournament and Devil Tower) as well as Rebellion's working 100%.
Our regular population hovers at around 120~170 depending on what day it is, it's currently a bit low as I've been running some upgrades to protect us against bots and killed all the autotraders.
At this current low population instant, we're at 91 online with 29 vendors, which fits right into your criteria, and is only going to be going up.

Hope to see you soon!

Oh and I forgot to mention, we're currently running a Summer Festival, I'm sure you'll have fun there.

Details here:
http://novaragnarok.com/forums/index.php?topic=682.0

callmepotato

Quote from: Min on Jun 27, 2015, 03:46 PM
When did Leika get faceworm and ghost palace? I don't remember seeing them when I played. If they don't have that then they're clearly not the most up to date renewal server.
Answering as player, hopeful LeikaRO admins will shout their official position/opinion: I think LeikaRO will have it as soon as a proper instance balancing will be achieved, since releasing features just to allow people to face end-game MvPs (see Faceworm Queen, dropping one of most importants garments around) and being able to solo-kill them in no time, well ... don't makes any sense (at least to me).
This said, then is up to player's taste (this means my consideration and interpretation of "updated" word takes in account quality, fun and challenge). :3

Yozakura

Quote from: Strider Edu on Jun 26, 2015, 09:13 PM

-Level rate: 2~25 25x
-Job rate: 2~25 25x
-Drop rate: >= 2 10x
-Max Base Level: 175 Yes, 175/60
-RENEWAL Of course
-Population >= 80 players Yep.

I'd add a +1 to the NovaRO suggestions. It fits exactly what you listed. And with the summer festival ongoing, now's a great time to join.

As for LeikaRO, I won't deny that it's a great server, but it feels like more of a renewal/pre-renewal hybrid, with plenty of changes in the game mechanics. Not sure if it's as updated as NovaRO, though.

"On that day, the bees received a grim reminder. They lived in fear of the hornets and were disgraced to live in these cages they called hives."

» 新劇の雀蜂 «

Terpsichore

Quote from: Min on Jun 27, 2015, 03:46 PM

While we do not have the aforementioned instances, we've got a lot of other content and gear that no other servers have, and plenty of already existing stuff was refreshed and made relevant again. New zones, left unfinished by Gravity, were expanded and improved as well. PvM is also rather challenging and fun to do with others instead of being your average, soloable arrow storm fodder. We've also had fully working Old Glast Heim and other content way before any other server.

It's no news that Gravity kinda dropped the ball lately, focusing on rushing unfinished, uninspired soloable instances and polishing them later, if at all, and making an already easy game, even easier, all of it while completely ignoring the "overworld" and interaction between players. This is a sign of a dying game trying to milk as much cash as possible before it kicks the bucket. This is something we're trying to alleviate.

We also boast a distinct lack of p2w, large amount of balance and quality of life changes, constant skill and mechanic fixes and Rebel rewritten from scratch instead of using the half-done rAthena's implementation you all know

Every server has its niche and unique content, you can't just boldly compare things like that without dwelling deeper. We believe in relevant content that makes people play together, which is the essence of a MMORPG and I'm fairly confident that no other renewal server can beat us to it.

If you're itching for a different renewal experience, try Leika out!

Sorry for this little rant but it's rather unpleasant to see someone spreading disiniformation, if you're trying to advertise something genuinely good, all you have to do is being honest instead of attacking the "competition", this isn't a war and there's no need to mislead an already small and fickle community.

That being said, props to Nova for implementing those instances, there hasn't been much content development lately and it's nice to see such advances, working on new content is fun.

Yozakura

Leika is great, but the radical changes in its mechanics doesn't really put it in the same boat as renewal servers anymore. There's the pre-renewal~ish attack speed, there's the removal of experience level penalties, there's the magic attack and boss monster changes... etc. I can't quite figure out what to call it... re-renewal, perhaps? If anything, it's on a league of its own. You just can't go around casually comparing it to other renewal pservers. Its branding is excellent, but I don't think it's right for its players to describe it as the renewal server. I know it can be a pain, but when recommending Leika, please specify its notable differences from standard renewal.

Quote from: Terpsichore on Jun 27, 2015, 08:54 PM
If you're itching for a different renewal experience, try Leika out!

^ Yep, it's just as she said.

I apologize for ranting as well, just trying to help clear things up. My vote stays on NovaRO, but Leika is great for what it is and what it does. By all means, try them both, if it isn't too much work, and see which one you like better.

"On that day, the bees received a grim reminder. They lived in fear of the hornets and were disgraced to live in these cages they called hives."

» 新劇の雀蜂 «

Strider Edu

Thank you guys, both servers appear to be cool, i will make a account in both and take my conclusions.