Started by Godrix, May 21, 2021, 12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godrix

Looking for a server with the following critieria

Canada/US based Server (Must)
1x/1x/1x (must have)
99/70 (must have)
Pre renewal (must have)
Central North America to the east coast Host (Texas to new york) ( i don't want no singapore or west coast NA server host server)
1-2 clients max (must)

Servers i will not consider are KokoRO and TravelsRO, KokoRO has wonky movement mechanics and travels client and server stability is just terrible.

Pandora

Hello Godrix,

heRO has nearly everything you ask, only the rates are a little higher, if you don't find the perfect fit I hope you consider us.  /ok

Quote from: Godrix on May 21, 2021, 12:04 AM

Canada/US based Server (Must) We're located in Canada, Montreal on the east coast (timezone GMT-5)
1x/1x/1x (must have) Our rates are 5x/5x/3x
99/70 (must have) Yes
Pre renewal (must have) Yes
Central North America to the east coast Host (Texas to new york) ( i don't want no singapore or west coast NA server host server)
1-2 clients max (must) Our rule is 1 client per physical person.

Servers i will not consider are KokoRO and TravelsRO, KokoRO has wonky movement mechanics and travels client and server stability is just terrible.

We have a welcoming community and active GMs. We pride ourself on our custom content, which we always endeavor to make balanced and interesting. We have several fun quests and unique leveling areas (Muspelheim, Thanatos Basement, Neko Island, the cold Lutia region and the realm of the fairies called Faeheim).

If you're interested, stop by and give us a try!

More Info On RMS
Website
heRO Wiki
Download Links
Discord Server

Registration is done with the _M / _F method (temporarily, we're having a slight problem with our host).
Spoiler
In the game client, insert your desired login name along with either _M for a male account or _F for a female account (example Athena_F), enter the password you want to use and connect with those the first time. For subsequent logins, remove the _M or _F. A support ticket can also be created for anyone who needs assitance (account creation or otherwise)
[close]
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Godrix

Thanks but your server is WAYYYYYYY to progressed, i see a never ending 99/70 ranking with A LOT of zeny cap players and A LOT more with hundreds of millions, i don't want to even think about the gears and boss cards they have. Your server is so progressed from what i see and at the risk of being rude which is not my intention, at first glance it's not worth my time, i'd have to spend way way way more time then i care to to even scratch the surface of your servers gear soft cap, i want a low rate not a mount Everest climb with no clothes on.

Quote from: Pandora on May 21, 2021, 06:09 AM
Hello Godrix,

heRO has nearly everything you ask, only the rates are a little higher, if you don't find the perfect fit I hope you consider us.  /ok

We have a welcoming community and active GMs. We pride ourself on our custom content, which we always endeavor to make balanced and interesting. We have several fun quests and unique leveling areas (Muspelheim, Thanatos Basement, Neko Island, the cold Lutia region and the realm of the fairies called Faeheim).

If you're interested, stop by and give us a try!

More Info On RMS
Website
heRO Wiki
Download Links
Discord Server

Registration is done with the _M / _F method (temporarily, we're having a slight problem with our host).
Spoiler
In the game client, insert your desired login name along with either _M for a male account or _F for a female account (example Athena_F), enter the password you want to use and connect with those the first time. For subsequent logins, remove the _M or _F. A support ticket can also be created for anyone who needs assitance (account creation or otherwise)
[close]

Pandora

heRO is the longest running English speaking private RO server, we celebrated its 15th birthday last October. We value our player's work and time and offer them stability. I understand it can seem daunting, no offence taken.

We offer a variety of gears to get started (free ones for the low levels, questable ones for mid-levels). Participating in WoE rewards with pvp gears, BG too of course.  Our community is very welcoming and is usually happy to lend a hand (and items) to newcomers. Many of our recent additions caters to new players, to help bridge the gap.

More info here if you change your mind. Best of luck.  /no1
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Jorunn

Quote from: Godrix on May 21, 2021, 12:04 AM

Canada/US based Server (Must) - Server is actually hosted in Canada.
1x/1x/1x (must have) - Not that low but still low-rates 5/5/5
99/70 (must have) - Server will start at Episode 9.0 which is when Rebirth class just appeared.
Pre renewal (must have) - Our settings will forever be pre-renewal.
Central North America to the east coast Host (Texas to new york) ( i don't want no singapore or west coast NA server host server)  - Canada hosted.
1-2 clients max (must) - No double-login allowed. Single-client use only.

RÖstalgia is a new International Pre-Renewal Ragnarok Online low-rate server and we officially launch on May 29, 2021 (7 days left). Our rates 5/5/5, pre-renewal setting and episode 9.0 is what you might be looking for, the nostalgia that it bring to us to follow the classic road where no Job Changer, Healer, Warper or anything that alterates character progression.

I provide you the links to access to our server information:

Wiki: https://rostalgia.com/wiki
Discord: https://discord.gg/x9sKWfMK