LF> Lowrate/Midrate with Third Classes

Started by eflow, Mar 11, 2013, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eflow

Hi,

Unlike all the other posts I'm actually looking for a server that has Third Classes.

Rates: Low to Mid Rate

Server life: Would prefer a server that has been around for at least 6 months and plans to be around for another 6 months.

Renewal: Doesn't matter but with Third Classes, Renewal Mechanics might make more sense.

Population: 100+ active players during peak + friendly English speaking community

Donations: Doesn't matter as long as it doesn't affect the zeny economy tremendously

Customs: Given that I'm looking for Third Class, customs are expected. Would prefer customs like new dungeons and fishing/mining over "Kawaii Hat of OPness +100 all stats" though.

Other pluses:
- uber Ninja class
- upgraded UI (eg: one click to sell instead of drag to window) <- this one is worth 10 pluses!
- custom PvE content aimed at small groups ~5 players
- warper/healer/resetter (paid or free both fine)

Thanks~

Kiyoshiro

Hi eflow, may I recommend XecutiveRO?

Quote from: eflow on Mar 11, 2013, 04:11 PM

Rates: Low to Mid Rate Our rates are 3x/3x/3x (5x/5x/5x on weekends OR Map of the Week) All cards drop at 0.03% regardless.

Server life: Would prefer a server that has been around for at least 6 months and plans to be around for another 6 months. We've only been around for 2 months, but I can personally see that it should last for another 6 months ^.^

Renewal: Doesn't matter but with Third Classes, Renewal Mechanics might make more sense. We're fully Renewal with Third Classes, staying as up to date with kRO as possible.

Population: 100+ active players during peak + friendly English speaking community Our server is still very small, unfortunately. I'd say 1-8 are online at best...excluding the only vendor we have, haha.

Donations: Doesn't matter as long as it doesn't affect the zeny economy tremendously Our donations aren't set up yet.

Customs: Given that I'm looking for Third Class, customs are expected. Would prefer customs like new dungeons and fishing/mining over "Kawaii Hat of OPness +100 all stats" though. Well, the only customs we have that I'm currently aware of is the custom novice grounds and town.

Other pluses:
- uber Ninja class Kagerou and Oboro? I don't think they're in this server, but I'd like to try those classes myself.
- upgraded UI (eg: one click to sell instead of drag to window) <- this one is worth 10 pluses! Er, I'm not sure what you mean by that XD I've personally just got back into the RO scene myself.
- custom PvE content aimed at small groups ~5 players I don't think we have such a thing.
- warper/healer/resetter (paid or free both fine) We have all three! The healer and dungeon warper (who only warps to level 1) is free of charge. Warps to towns, however, are charged because we use the kafras for that. The resetter also charges a hefty price.

Please check us out at http://xecutivero.net/

Hope to see you there!

hcw11

No doubt it's http://renewal.limit-ro.net/ , most up to date server with renewal mechanics 3rd jobs fully updated to kro.
Oboro / Kangerou skills fully working with average 300 ~ 500 players online. (it used to be 2k online, cause it rollback for 1 months in 2011 so many ppl rage quit :( but now the server is more stable & balanced. ) Less custom.

eflow

Thanks for the replies.

XecutiveRO would be cool if it had more players and the website stays available..  /??

I think I've seen Renewal-Limit around before. I might check it out. I don't see where you got the population numbers though?

Kiyoshiro

Oh, sorry about the website. I have no idea why it's down >.< but I do agree with you about it having more players.