Looking for low rate server with Pre-Renewal or Classic

Started by lv100rms, Nov 08, 2022, 08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lv100rms

Hello , I am an old RO player from Asia .
I like to play 1x server and enjoy the single life .

I had played many low rate server : Oath, Ret, Travels, Yanis, Excel, GlobalClassic ...... and so on .
I tend to play Travels among servers which I had played, but It is delisted  /sob

What I am looking for :

☆Necessary
Pre-renewal or Classic .
Episode : Hope it's not too late, and I hope the episodes won't progress too fast.
Class : Only 2-1 or 2-1,2-2 or Trans , All ok
Rates : 1x1x1x or 2x1x1x
language : English, Although It is not my first language, but I can use translator .
No Dual Logging
Battle Manual(base/jobx1.5) : Don't easy to get
Daily login : No or Don't give too many item : a Battle Manual/a Megaphone/a Ticket for hair , face ( E.g Travels : Send a Battle Manual everyday )

☆nonessential
Proxy : If I have good game speed I am happy ( E.g singapore/japan/australia )
Custom towns : They're ok, but not too many. ( E.g Payon in Oath , It is OK )
Freebies : Don't give too many potions/consumables(agi/bless scroll) and equipment (E.g Travels and Ragnafied)

distilled1

Hello there.
I do not have a server recommendation for you, but I would like to clarify and reword some of your English for you.
This may help other people who are not fluent in English, who may have some trouble understanding what you wrote.
Most of what you wrote is perfectly understandable.

QuoteEpisode : Hope it's not too late , and no fast for step
Episode : Hope it's not too late, and I hope the episodes won't progress too fast.

QuoteCustom towns : ok , no too more ( Ex : Payon in Oath , It is OK )
Custom towns : They're ok, but not too many. ( Ex : Payon in Oath , It is OK )

QuoteFreebies : Don't give too more potion/consumables(agi/bless scroll) and equip
Freebies : Don't give too many potions/consumables(agi/bless scroll) and equipment
DOWN WITH MULTI-CLIENTING!

lv100rms

Quote from: distilled1 on Nov 09, 2022, 02:13 AM
Hello there.
I do not have a server recommendation for you, but I would like to clarify and reword some of your English for you.
This may help other people who are not fluent in English, who may have some trouble understanding what you wrote.
Most of what you wrote is perfectly understandable.
Custom towns : They're ok, but not too many. ( Ex : Payon in Oath , It is OK )
Freebies : Don't give too many potions/consumables(agi/bless scroll) and equipment

Thanks for your clarify and reword  /no1
I Modify message already /ok

Prussian

Sounds like you have played on most 1x servers that are currently up, I'd be interested to know why none of them were the one for you

For that reason, I don't know if I'd be able to recommend any servers that aren't on your already played list, there is a 1x server that recently launched called Ragnafied (which I personally haven't played in) starting in Episode 1, and it has some EXP bonuses if you play on certain times and days of the week iirc? You might want to try it out for yourself too see if you like it...

However, if you're willing to revisit servers that you've already played, I'd recommend the server I'm currently on, ExcelRO. It has a three SEA proxy connection, one in Hong Kong, Bangkok, and one somewhere in Malaysia, and it's currently on Episode 6.1 (Amatsu) with a relatively slow progression. And if you prefer a more populated server, I'd recommend OathRO, however I am not very familiar with things over there (proxies, etc) so can't say much about it.  /no1

lv100rms

Quote from: Prussian on Nov 11, 2022, 12:59 AM
Sounds like you have played on most 1x servers that are currently up, I'd be interested to know why none of them were the one for you

For that reason, I don't know if I'd be able to recommend any servers that aren't on your already played list, there is a 1x server that recently launched called Ragnafied (which I personally haven't played in) starting in Episode 1, and it has some EXP bonuses if you play on certain times and days of the week iirc? You might want to try it out for yourself too see if you like it...

However, if you're willing to revisit servers that you've already played, I'd recommend the server I'm currently on, ExcelRO. It has a three SEA proxy connection, one in Hong Kong, Bangkok, and one somewhere in Malaysia, and it's currently on Episode 6.1 (Amatsu) with a relatively slow progression. And if you prefer a more populated server, I'd recommend OathRO, however I am not very familiar with things over there (proxies, etc) so can't say much about it.  /no1

thank for your recommend.
But I will not revisit Oath and Excel.
For Oath, there are more custom Item/Equip/Map in here, and some bad gaming experience in here.
For Excel, I have good gaming experience on proxy, but I often played with game crash-I always look my character die and back town when I log in. I try to find help, but no reply /pif
So I choose to leave.

I had played Ragnafied for 1~2month, It is good server, having appropriate reward on loose Daily login(20 in 30days) and good proxy as Asia player.
Maybe I am a old-fashioned player, So I think Ragnafied is not enough classic (but It is near and stable-I have not crash game when I am training)
Some Setting on MVP?Some Patch? Or more detail that I tryed?
mnn I shouldn't say much about it.

If let me choose best server that I had played at the end.
If Travels restart, I will revisit first too.