Looking for High Rate

Started by Welone1997, Mar 24, 2019, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welone1997

Hey everyone, since DarksideRO is gone i am looking for a new high rate  /omg /ok

LVL 255
rates should be at least 5k so i can lvl up fast since i want to have more fun in hunting items and pvp
When it comes to MVP all should be avaible lhz,ifrit etc like 1% drop for card
Population if its a new server i dont mind , but if its not at least 100 players active ! not 80 merchants
location i dont mind
main language ? well i dont care about that if i can communicate in english
aspd at least 196 ... perfect is 197
custom quests,donation like mid range prices,events would be also nice ...
IS THERE SOMETHING LIKE THAT ? /no1 /pif

jacobo_bobo

Woah what happened to Darkside RO? It was quite populated not long ago... I guess they made enough money and on to the next server to get some more lol.

Have you tried DreamerRO? The rates are within your requirements, the PvM and PvP environment are quite refreshing. Check it out! They have been online for 10 years so investing your time there will not be wasted (like it was with Darkside...)

They are currently ranked #1 High rate on ratemyserver and have almost 2,000 reviews on this site. I welcome you to read them and check out the server.

http://playdreamerro.com

Heydar

Hello Welone,

RagniteRo is a High rate server with Max Level 255/120 and Pre-Renewal mechanics. All 2nd Jobs are available plus the Expanded Super Novice, Doram race is also available but cannot partcipate in War of Emperium.

The rates are 3k/3k/6k, you can also get a few Battle Manuals by completing the introductory Quest so leveling up isn't a problem, you can have fun hunting items/quests, pvp/bg or exploring the Instances.
All the Normal/MvP cards are available and new content from renewal episodes is implemented each month. Normal card drop: 5.00% and MvP/Mini boss card drop: 3.00%.
The current population is around 30~40 players during the afternoon/night.
English and Spanish are supported languages by the staff and most of the community.
Attack Speed limit is 194, but Sonic Blow autocast doesn't cancel the auto-attack animation, items like Injustice card, Ifrit rings, etc. are a plus for some Jobs with high Atk/Aspd.
The Main Room is a special map where you can check the most important NPCs related to the world of Ragnarok; Quests, Cash shop (battleground), Stylist, Pet/Homunculus materials, Instances and more.

Check our Patch Notes to know more about the implemented content: https://forum.ragnitero.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes-and-updates.7/

IvoryMouse

Tried out Ragnite. It's 90% Spanish 10% English. Find another server.
Looking for: English/NA RO Server. 255/50 Pre-Renewal (Non-Kiel Based) Server OR Highly Custom 2nd Job Renewal Server. No Pay To Win.

Zonra

I'm not sure if we're quite what you're looking for, but I'd still like to invite you to give us a try at AnomalyRO. :)

We are a Super High Rate Server with lots of custom features such as:
- Customized Drop Rate (It says it's 1k on our RMS listing, but it's actually way more diverse than that.)
- Hundreds of Custom Headgear Quests (Including limited edition Holiday Event headgears)
- Hourly Rewards
- Automated Events, including but not limited to, Invasion, Dice, Word Scramble, Poring Catcher, and Disguise.
- Battlegrounds
- Gold Room
- MvP Room
- A custom, and unique to our server alone, hairstyle accessory color option (giving you more than 4000 hairstyle/accessory color combinations to choose from)
- Bounty
And more!!

Our Donation headgears are reasonably priced (The lowest prices I've ever seen, personally), English is our main language, and our community is very friendly and helpful!

I hope you'll consider giving us a try! :)
I am GM Kirari @ Come and see us!