Looking for balance Private Server

Started by os-ragnarok, Dec 19, 2012, 07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os-ragnarok

Hi RMS,

I am looking for a server that fit my needs especially in terms of balance, stability and community.

Low to Mid rate Server: I'm ok with Renewal/Renewal+3rdClass/UptoTranscendClass
Base EXP: 1-200x
Job EXP: 1-200x
Drop Rate: 1-200%

Items:
No imbalance item like 5 slots! If there are indeed multiple slots make it available to everyone. If its from donation make it not imbalance to non-donating players.
No items with imbalance stats! +100 agi for an armor! for real?
Balance YggBerry <--- this is what really turns me off. I know it heals your maxHP but its a boring PVP if its all about that. Either make it not work on WOE/Make it better than white pots (post with how you deal with this)

SKills:
Only tjing I could think of is an improve Sanctuary. So many players get pass 10k with ease and that 777 heal is not enough.

os-ragnarok

Please moderate lag for easy gaming. I just played an RO that periodically hangs and the next thing you know your dead. I pref a community more than 30+ no matter the size and it should be ENGLISH speaking so I can understand most of you.

Edward EG

Try Intense RO:

It's Mid rate Server and currently using pre-Renewal with Trans Class and 3rd Class

Base EXP: 150x
Job EXP: 150x
Drop Rate: 50x (and custom drop rates for rare items/mvp cards)

Population is around 150+ real online players (with 150-200 vendors).

The server stability is very good. If there's any problems such as server down, the GMs will respond quickly. In fact, the server has been run since year 2009.. satisfaction is guaranteed

The server mechanism currently follows closely to official, so therefore no imba equips, custom made stats and the donation items (mostly headgears) are not powerful which makes the server to have fair play for PvP/WoE. There are also NO MVP cards / YGG disabled pvp rooms and certain WoE times.

For more info visit:
Website
Forum
Join us in Intense RO!
MR
- 150x/150x/50x
Website & Forum

LR
- 7x/7x/7x
Website & Forum

More info:
Facebook fan page

Washi

Why not try Earthbound? we are a balanced mid rates server with 150x rates

We have no overpowered items and all donation equips are easy to obtain without the need to donate, just a little time and effort and they can be urs.

WoE is set to launch in 2 weeks.

We have a very active ventrilo and a great community.

Hope you can tril us out, www.eb-ro.com

Strudel

Since your description basically allows any reasonable server.
How about LimitRO Iris?

Our rates: 100/75/15/5 (Base/Job/Drop/MDrop)
Type: Renewal Mechanism
Classes: 3rd Job, Trans, Extended & 2nd job Ninja (Kagerou/Oboro)

Our donations are pretty balanced and not too expensive, we have a growing friendly community and our team (me) is actively working on making it better, as well as updating the server.

For more info check out our advertisement in RMS: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/limitro-iris/

Astraeos

Hello os-ragnarok,

How about giving us at DivinityRO a try? We are a mid-rate server (100x/100x/25x), pre-Renewal server. There are no imbalanced items and we present features we'd like to implement before the community for them to have a say on the matter before we add any new content. Our donation items are not anything game-breaking, and there are means to even obtain said donation gear in game without donating, granted through rigorous trials. The GM team is very knowledgeable and are willing to help you with any issue that may arise.

If you'd like to know more about what we have to offer please refer to this link: Divinity RO Server Specifications and Features
As well as our main site www.divinityro.com
Happy Gaming.

os-ragnarok

Thanks of the invites. I'll check them out but I'd like to know how to install this fast. There is a standalone VanRO installed and I would like to know how to make it faster to patch. I tried to browse some but most of it is jargon to me. The full patch is stuck at 3%

Washi

If you already have a full RO installed, remove a folder called data from your RO folder and then install the small client into same folder.

os-ragnarok

@washi
can you help me with the exact link? from here (http://www.eb-ro.com/downloads.php) I see 3 sets of DL. Do I pick the second one? It said This file contains invalid data

I have Comp/Local D/Vanro from here I see the ff:

_tmpEmblem
AI
BGM
Chat
data <---- you said to remove this right?
GameGuard
HShield
neoncube
nProtect
PatchClient and the list goes on

os-ragnarok

@Edward EG
You downloader was pretty fast but I don't know why it did not create a shortcut.

Edward EG

Yes it doesn't have a shortcut unless you create it yourself. Just run the patcher or exe to run the game from the folder
Join us in Intense RO!
MR
- 150x/150x/50x
Website & Forum

LR
- 7x/7x/7x
Website & Forum

More info:
Facebook fan page

os-ragnarok

@Edward EG
what's the difference between EXE, RAR and Torrent EXE? that (executable) and (archived) download? http://www.register.intense-ro.net/?module=download

I really want to play RO again as long as its balanced I will stay.

Edward EG

Three of them is similar. You just have to choose either one of them in order to download the file

EXE is the direct installer file

RAR is the archived installer file and you open the file using WinRaR

Torrent EXE is for you to download the file using Torrent downloader program (such as BitTorrent)
Join us in Intense RO!
MR
- 150x/150x/50x
Website & Forum

LR
- 7x/7x/7x
Website & Forum

More info:
Facebook fan page

joegum

Quote from: os-ragnarok on Dec 19, 2012, 07:08 AM
Hi RMS,

I am looking for a server that fit my needs especially in terms of balance, stability and community.

Base EXP: 1-200x 150x
Job EXP: 1-200x 150x
Drop Rate: 1-200%75x
http://vanity-ro.idealhostingsolutions.net/
Items:
No imbalance item like 5 slots! If there are indeed multiple slots make it available to everyone. If its from donation make it not imbalance to non-donating players.
1 slot only donations items can be get even if your non-donor
No items with imbalance stats! +100 agi for an armor! for real?
we use the basic +3 stats enchantment to armors only
Balance YggBerry <--- this is what really turns me off. I know it heals your maxHP but its a boring PVP if its all about that. Either make it not work on WOE/Make it better than white pots (post with how you deal with this)
we lower the drop rate of ygg, we have a botting systems that are constantly being watch by the gm's to avoid abusive players

SKills:
Only tjing I could think of is an improve Sanctuary. So many players get pass 10k with ease and that 777 heal is not enough.
Noted
Soon We will Rise again

Peanut

Quote from: os-ragnarok on Dec 19, 2012, 07:08 AM
Hi RMS,

Base EXP: 1-200x  150x
Job EXP: 1-200x 150x
Drop Rate: 1-200% Cotumized

Items:
No imbalance item like 5 slots! If there are indeed multiple slots make it available to everyone. If its from donation make it not imbalance to non-donating players.They don't get it
No items with imbalance stats! +100 agi for an armor! for real?It will be Balance and not Corruption Server

SKills:
Maybe give Evolution Galaxy Ragnarok Server a try Coming up Soon currently in Beta Phase
Homepage: http://ragnarok.evolution-network-gaming.com/ [Under Contruction]
Forum: http://forum.eg-networks.com/

Regards,

SloMo

joegum

we are now a RENEWAL 3rd JOB server

Rates with 150x/150x/75x

Skills are balance

no Customs items

We would like to invite you to our server
http://vanity-ro.idhs.net/
Soon We will Rise again