looking for auto attack server 99/70-99/50 only

Started by aneeshbk, Nov 09, 2022, 08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aneeshbk

auto attack should not be limited to vip only and auto farming should auto loot all items that drop, need a server to play during work.
Thanks for reading

thewailerz

will love to play on it too.. you still have to farm but youre more on grinding to play WoE on weekends

ramius

Quote from: aneeshbk on Nov 09, 2022, 08:31 AM
auto attack should not be limited to vip only and auto farming should auto loot all items that drop, need a server to play during work.
Thanks for reading

Hi, try Payon Tales Ragnarok..
this server enabled BOT so you can auto attack or autofarming with ur own setting :)

i played this server cause i have same reason with u.

you can check the detail here
https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=22062&itv=6&url_sname=Payon%20Tales

LumpiaWrapper

Quote from: aneeshbk on Nov 09, 2022, 08:31 AM
Thanks for reading
eer there is one exist or two?? i dont know.. well its called ROM and ROX its a mobile version. i dont know anyserver that allow auto attack without vip. and it feels like that just legal botting. you can also try official RO and just bot there.

aneeshbk

Quote from: LumpiaWrapper on Nov 09, 2022, 09:36 PM
eer there is one exist or two?? i dont know.. well its called ROM and ROX its a mobile version. i dont know anyserver that allow auto attack without vip. and it feels like that just legal botting. you can also try official RO and just bot there.

Thanks i got my office pc for work from home and came back to ro after few years, thought some server would do that, thanks for reply no one was replying was kinda sad :) i guess ill go try mind ro it have high drop rate can enjoy the game with less time to play

Ayami

You can try the official servers too, they are usually infested with bots  /heh

dikapramantya

Hello..
You can try Tera Play MMORPG.
with @autoattack and @autopot feature to make fun gaming .
No need donate / vip to become player can autoattack

website is www.playtera.online

u can check the review here : https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=22065&url_sname=Tera%20Play%20MMORPG

jbswitcher

Quote from: ramius on Nov 09, 2022, 07:48 PM
Hi, try Payon Tales Ragnarok..
this server enabled BOT so you can auto attack or autofarming with ur own setting :)

i played this server cause i have same reason with u.

you can check the detail here
https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=22062&itv=6&url_sname=Payon%20Tales

I'd like to play on this server but Windows Defender is detecting viruses on their installer