RateMyServer.Net > Server Seeking

looking for auto attack server 99/70-99/50 only

(1/2) > >>

aneeshbk:
looking for auto attack server 99/70-99/50 only
auto attack should not be limited to vip only and auto farming should auto loot all items that drop, need a server to play during work.
Thanks for reading

thewailerz:
will love to play on it too.. you still have to farm but youre more on grinding to play WoE on weekends

ramius:

--- Quote from: aneeshbk on Nov 09, 2022, 08:31 am ---looking for auto attack server 99/70-99/50 only
auto attack should not be limited to vip only and auto farming should auto loot all items that drop, need a server to play during work.
Thanks for reading

--- End quote ---

Hi, try Payon Tales Ragnarok..
this server enabled BOT so you can auto attack or autofarming with ur own setting :)

i played this server cause i have same reason with u.

you can check the detail here
https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=22062&itv=6&url_sname=Payon%20Tales

LumpiaWrapper:

--- Quote from: aneeshbk on Nov 09, 2022, 08:31 am ---looking for auto attack server 99/70-99/50 only
Thanks for reading

--- End quote ---
eer there is one exist or two?? i dont know.. well its called ROM and ROX its a mobile version. i dont know anyserver that allow auto attack without vip. and it feels like that just legal botting. you can also try official RO and just bot there.

aneeshbk:

--- Quote from: LumpiaWrapper on Nov 09, 2022, 09:36 pm ---eer there is one exist or two?? i dont know.. well its called ROM and ROX its a mobile version. i dont know anyserver that allow auto attack without vip. and it feels like that just legal botting. you can also try official RO and just bot there.

--- End quote ---

Thanks i got my office pc for work from home and came back to ro after few years, thought some server would do that, thanks for reply no one was replying was kinda sad :) i guess ill go try mind ro it have high drop rate can enjoy the game with less time to play

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version