Somewhere to chill

Started by mannfred, Jul 25, 2019, 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannfred

Hey Everyone,
Name is Mannfred. :) I've played the OG iRO when it was still Episode 11-12 I think.  /hmm

I played the game like a crazy kid for three years and then played Blackout RO for about an year before I had to move countries for University and then work. Now I feel like I have time to rest and relax finally. :)

So, as you can imagine, I'm returning after a huuuuge break and am looking for a server maybe high rate where I can chill with some laid back people, quest around for some hats and maybe kill some MVPs along the way.

EDIT: When I said High rate, I was thinking of getting to the max level cap fast then start enjoying the end game content. If someone thinks a low/mid rate server is really fun and I'd enjoy playing with the folk there, feel free to suggest them as well. :D

Could someone suggest a place for me to start please?

Cheers~

Heydar

Hello Mannfred,

I see you're familiarized with Pre-Renewal content, players who have returned to Ragnarok's world after a while or who are not familiar with Renewal content have considered RagniteRo updates as user-friendly content.

Max Level: 255/120 - Pre-Renewal (2nd Job + Expanded Super Novice)
      Warper NPC to every Floor/Level Dungeon, Reset Stats/Skills, Build Manager, Reset Hatred & Feeling, Healer/Repair, Job Changer.
      Season Events, the Summer Event will be available for a few more days
      Costume 3rd Job Suits (visual only) are available, show off your awesome while playing with your friends or hunting MVPs
      Headgear Quests and Costume Headgears dropped by mobs
      You can get to the max level in a few hours or less, our environment focuses on players who have limited time available.
      Once you feel ready for a new challenge, you can explore Solo Instances (Geffen Magic Tournament) or Party Instances (Old Glast Heim).

Daifuku.

Hey Mannfred!
RagnaLand is opening in October with a 50x50x50x mid-rate pre-renewal setup.
Below is a picture with all our server settings (spoiler), if you happen to have more questions, we're always available on discord: https://discord.gg/TjTfrWM

Spoiler
[close]

vulcan1991

come join us at www.dream-rosea.com

standard pre-re midrate server. fast leveling and mid drop rate.

no stat costumes and questable headgears.

Perry the Platypus

Hi! It sounds like you might be interested in checking out AnomalyRO.

We're a super high rate server with max level 500/200, but we've tried to blend elements from low/mid rate servers into the experience to give a more unique feel to the server. Some examples of that include fully customized drop rates (rather than everything being a 100% drop like a lot of SHRs), a larger focus on PvM content rather than just being a PvP/WoE server, and efforts to improve build diversity (including better gear progression for newer players) so not everyone is using the same builds.

We have tons of quests on the server, whether you want to do simple headgear quests, daily contracts (random quests), mid-tier accessory quests, or our custom epic gear quests (replacing the god item quests). All of our quests are time tested to make sure the requirements are sensible, with a range of difficulties for the quests (basic headgear quests typically take about 30 minutes, epic gear quests take a few hours, other quests will be somewhere in between), and we're always looking to add more as we continue to update the server!

We also have a couple custom MVPs (with more planned for future updates), a bounty system that spawns random MVPs in an area for what is essentially a game of hide and seek to see which player can find them first, custom maps/instances (also with more on the way), and plenty more to keep you busy!

Lots of updates are in the works right now to add more content (both for newer players and veterans), and we're always open to new suggestions if you have any while playing the server. :D

Here's a few pages for more information:
Main Info Page
Custom Quests
Poring King's Castle (custom instance with a few MVP spawns, including a custom MVP)
In-depth leveling guide
Basic newbie guide

If you have any questions about the server please feel free to message me on our forums or open a support ticket on the website! You can also add me on Discord (Perry#0921) if you prefer. Hope to see you around soon!