Looking for a stable LR/MR pre-renewal server

Started by Kazu, May 02, 2012, 06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazu

I'm tired of playing on servers that either crash too often or die after a few weeks of being open. I'm looking for a server that is sure to stay for the long run.

Rates can be from 5x - 200x
Max Level 99/70
Max Stats 99
Main Language is English

I don't mind customs as long as they don't overpower any of the normal items found in the game. Population can be low as long as the GMs are active.

Regole

RevivalRO is a server that fits your description decently. the rates are 5/15/5. As far as stable goes, there hasn't been any downtime since it's opened about a month and a half ago. Haven't had any lag problems from the server side as well.

It is a pre renewal server with some renewal maps (Such as all of the splendide and manuk fields). The server does have some renewal items and monsters, so if you were looking for one without either of those then I apologize (I assumed by pre renewal you just mean the mechanics and third jobs).  /wah

The max level is 99/70 (Job 70 is the max job for pretrans such as a crusader as well) and the max stats are 99. The main language of the server is English (the server owner actually lives in New Jersey) and the server time is GMT -6.

As far as custom items go, I believe everything found here can be found on the RMS database. There are quite a few custom hat quests, but almost all of them stick to the descriptions on RMS (The ones that haven't, I have found to always be worse than the RMS description).

There are two GMs as well as the administrator at the moment. One of the GMs is the event GM, who has been on at a daily basis hosting two events since his hiring. The other GM is the GM who helps with scripting for the administrator, but also hosted events before the event GM was hired. The GM for scripting is typically on for about 4-5 days of the week for at least an hour each time. The server owner himself typically comes on for a tiny bit in the mornings before his classes, as well as at night after work (This is going to change since his classes end this week). But he makes it a habit to at least log in every day himself as well. Combined with the forums, there's a lot of ways for quick (As in a day at most) communication between an authority figure on this server.

The server population is pretty low right now, with around 20 or so active members (At least what I can think of off the top of my head). And since the server is primarily American, I wouldn't recommend it for someone who wouldn't be able to play during America's peak play hours, since the majority of the players are mostly on for what would be America's peak play hours.

I hope that this was helpful, and that it won't get deleted because I have less than 10 posts.  /ok

Strudel

LimitRO Metro is here to serve your needs!

Uptime: ~5 days now, maintenance every friday unless something pushes it back.

Rates: 75x/75x/25x
Level: 99/70
ASPD: 190
Population: 50~70, WoE +90~+100 (Venders 10-20)
Customs: No items, just town quest or Instance, Of course the donation items aren't really official but they are extremely balanced.
Main Language: English
Language: English, Tagalog, Italian, German & Others
Server Location: Germany
Staff: Professional, Active & Committed GMs!

For more info visit our advertisement page on RMS: Link

Forum: Forum

See you there!

Malrat10

PacificRO:
8x8x6x server, active GM, new server, low pop, NO donations, decent well put together server, just need new players. All that play now are nice, and like to party level. Exp event coming next weekend I believe, so join now to be ready for it xD. Hope to see you there.