Looking for a server..

Started by Throwdown, Apr 25, 2015, 03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throwdown

As my title says, I want to play on a server where I could play WoE.

-Base level should be default either Trans, Classic or Third Jobs.
-Balance /no1
-Any Drop / Base Rate is fine

Posting your current WoE Sched. will help me a lot on choosing. So please bear with me guys. Thanks! That's all!

Neffletics

Try LifeRO, they have a very competitive WoE.
They have 2 WoE schedule every weekend.
Eastern WoE: 6AM-7AM
Western WoE: 10PM-11PM
(GMT -8)
www.lifero.co
solacero rip

Noble

Quote from: Throwdown on Apr 25, 2015, 03:50 AM

-Balance /no1

Posting your current WoE Sched. will help me a lot on choosing. So please bear with me guys. Thanks! That's all!

Hello, if balance is one of your "must" of a server, then please take a look at Vivid-Ro, a soon to be open mid-low rate server (40x40x30x)
You can find detailed infomations on our forum: http://vivid-ro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4-general-server-information

Vivid-Ro is not open yet, but I can already tell you our community is active and growing, if you are mostly interested in PvP/BG/Woe with a well balanced system (I am referring to pvp modes, battleground rewards, woe treasures...) then Vivid Ro is the server you are looking for.
We currently have two guilds open for recruitment before the release which will happen on the 15th of May, exclusive woe treasures, guild package is already planned and full of interesting items.
Vivid-Ro despite the low-mid rates has also many unique features to help players level up faster and a wide range of new items and dungeons for some extra fun.

I'd take too long to explain you everything, so if you have any question feel free to PM me or reply here, otherwise visit our page: http://vivid-ro.com

NovaRagnarok

-Balance /no1

Hi there. We're a third class server, and our current WoE schedule is Saturdays at 4PM PST. Try us out! :]

dikapramantya

what your WOE Time zone?

if like GMT +7 or +8 cmon  join me in www.playprivateserver.com

WOE Time is : 20.00 - 21.00 (GMT +7) 

MiyumiChan

My server will be undergoing a WoE update this week, we will only have 4 castles. 1 from Prontera, Payon, Alde and Geffen

- Starter Guild Package
- Guild Package

- Treasure Room will contain

- Melee Weapon Chest (Prontera Castle) :
Contains :
Lizbeth Weapons that are melee, drop at .50% Chance + Other goodies.

- Ranged Weapon Chest (Payon Castle) :
Contains :
Lizbeth Weapons that are ranged, drop at .50% Chance + Other goodies.

- Magic Weapon Chest (Geffen Castle) :
Contains :
Lizbeth Weapons that are associated with magic, drop at .50% Chance + Other goodies.

- Misc Weapon Chest (Alde Castle) :
Contains :
Lizbeth Weapons that are associated with extended classes, drop at .50% Chance + Other goodies.

If you wish to try out HeartBreakRO, Join us @ www.heartbreakro.webs.com

eesti

Ohayo, Throwdown!
I suggest you try our MR server.

Server Rates:
Normal Rates 130x/130x/30x ~ 150x/150x/50x, MvP Drop Rates 3x
Normal Cards 130x ~ 150x (1.3% ~ 1.5%), MvP Cards 1x (0.01%)
Max Lvl: 99/70, Max Stats: 99, Episode: 13.2
Pre-Renewal without 3rd Jobs
Hosted in Europe (France)

WoE Schedule:
GMT +3 (Europe/Estonia)

Sunday WoE Movie: https://youtu.be/c2swfVeTL5I

Regards,
GM Jenny

excellence.ragnarok

-Balance /no1

Hey throwdown
Excellence Ragnarok
Balance , standart drop rate
Woe time?
GMT+7
Monday , tuesday , wednesday , friday , sunday
20.00 until 21.00 PM
Thursday GVG time 20.00PM - 21.00 PM

Zhin

Hey! You want balance? At Leika we spend most of our time making sure we're balanced. We have devs that are obsessed with the game who want to give you the best experience possible. We love our players and we believe that they're the basis of any server. As a result, your opinions count and there are many, many ways for your opinions to be heard on Leika.

Interested in WoE? Here's a quick link to our current WoE setup: http://leika-ro.net/forum/index.php?/topic/534-war-of-emperium-times/

I really hope you give us a look. c:

www.leika-ro.net

Throwdown

Thanks for the recommendatiom guys, as of now I have not decided on which server I will play, most of your WoE Sched. was a near opposite of my playing time. Well, you can't please everyone I guess :D I'm mostly online at 8am to 4pm GMT+8 to clear things up  /wah

I might as well look for a server with a good PvP mode : No pots or limited, Dispell upon entry. That's all :D

Thanks again guys!