Looking for a renewal server

Started by Seravy, Sep 13, 2011, 03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seravy

Highest Priority
-Must use Renewal stat system, refinement system, monster spawns, etc
-Must allow dual clients
-Must have autoloot, alootid, warper, job changer.
-Should be non-PK server.
-Any server that had a wipe in its history or is planning one in the future is a no-go.

High Priority
-Rates of 10-200x (exp), 10-50x (items)
-Must have fully functional 3rd classes
-No donations preferred, but if there are donations, they MUST be tradeable so you can get it by buying from other players, and can't be overpowered.

Low Priority
-Renewal costume system and mounts should be available
-Low cooldown on ET is preferred
-Should have a reasonable sized populaton. (50 is ok, 200 is better, 10 is not ok)

(Don't post CookieRO, cause I'm already playing there.)

Alternatively, a fully customized server with custom still trees, skills, classes, races, stat systems and damage formulas, monsters, etc that is balanced is something I'd also be interested in trying.
Anything goes as long as it doesn't use pre-renewal stat systems, monster stats and damage formulas, and is better than normal RO.

Selphie

// server has been closed and is currently being reworked

epzkie

Good day!

May we interest you on trying out our server Malaya Ragnarok Online

It is a newly launched server which was released last September 10th 2011 so it's a good server to start a new journey & establish new rivalry & friendship..

Let us review you preferred server features..

-Rates of 10-200x (exp), 10-50x (items) - Our server is midrate with 50x/50x/10x (custom droprates)

-Must allow dual clients - Unfortunately our game-protection doesn't allow dual clients (for fair gaming)

-Must have fully functional 3rd classes We are a 3rd job server with fully working & updated skills

-Must use Renewal stat system, monster spawns, etc - We are on up-to-date Full Renewal Mechanics (stat system, skills & damage formula, monster spawns, exp & behaviour)

-No donations preferred, but if there are donations, they MUST be tradeable so you can get it by buying from other players, and can't be overpowered. - Our server doesn't give in-game items in exchange for donating as we are a No donations server.. but if a player really wants to help our server financially we will be more than happy to accept donation and as a sign of gratitude the player who donates will be recognized in our server forum with a "Donator" usertag (it would be worn with great pride & honor for helping our community)but totally no in-game items for donation

-Must support costumes, mounts - (Renewal mounts system is available in our server, costumes is still under development and will be implemented when it's ready)

-Must have autoloot, alootid, warper, job changer. - We have a job changer for all class including baby characters, Warper NPC is also available which allows you to travel from different Towns, Fields & Dungeons.. (Last Warp & Dungeon levels are available), as for @autoloot & @alootid they are also available for players to use..

-Low cooldown on ET is preferred - Our ET cooldown is same as official

-Should be non-PK server. - Yes we are a non-PK server

-Should have a reasonable sized populaton. (50 is ok, 200 is better, 10 is not ok) - This is our only downside as our server have just opened.. we only got 10-15 players at the moment but our hopes are up that the community will grow! but still it is a best time to join & establish a new career right?..

Feel free to try us out and be part of our community!

you can visit our ratemyserver thread for further details about our server...

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

Seravy

Quote-Must allow dual clients - Unfortunately our game-protection doesn't allow dual clients (for fair gaming)
May I ask what additional features did you implement that make transferring items between accounts possible and convenient, then?
What about custom items for self-buffing? (Endow, FCP, AB buffs, Gloomy Day, Bragi, Into the Abyss, etc)
Are instance dungeons available without 2 people in a party (as I can't invite myself into it)?
I wanted to ask this on your server forum but there isn't a section for it yet.
Unless there is a good solution for all of these, I doubt I can play there seriously.

Edit : drop rates seem to be significantly lower than 10x in certain cases, too. (All boss and MVP drops)
Edit 2 : I've fully updated my Ragray and MalayaRo client and am still crashing in Prontera. There is no forum section to ask for help. I guess I have to keep looking for another server.

epzkie

May I ask what additional features did you implement that make transferring items between accounts possible and convenient, then? - You can request for a staff about assistance with this kind of matter..

What about custom items for self-buffing? (Endow, FCP, AB buffs, Gloomy Day, Bragi, Into the Abyss, etc) - There is no custom items for self buffing only the official ones.. (without custom self buffing Archbishops, Minstrel buffs would be really useful that makes that job class playable)

Are instance dungeons available without 2 people in a party (as I can't invite myself into it)? - All instance dungeons are set on default but we can make amendments depending on player needs

I wanted to ask this on your server forum but there isn't a section for it yet. - Official forum is still under development and would be available next week.. we are using the old forum atm

Unless there is a good solution for all of these, I doubt I can play there seriously.

Edit : drop rates seem to be significantly lower than 10x in certain cases, too. (All boss and MVP drops) - Most common items are 100% or 10x and Boss drops are lowered as it's a no donation server we have given emphasis on hunting & grinding.. that is why we included "(custom drop rates)" on our server information.

Edit 2 : I've fully updated my Ragray and MalayaRo client and am still crashing in Prontera. There is no forum section to ask for help. I guess I have to keep looking for another server. -Fully updated ragray is good but can you also check if you have this following files in your ragnarok folder? (rdata.grf for renewal mounts & sdata.grf for new official headgears) coz this might be the reason why you are crashing in Prontera.. also always run you client/patcher as admin..

You can always post in our facebook page or just send me a pm in forum or yahoo messenger if you need assistance.. hope to hear from you soon and if not it's nice to meet you..

all the best!~  ;D

Legion Ragnarok Online

Seravy

Thanks, found the rdata and sdata downloads. You should make those part of the lite client.
QuoteYou can always post in our facebook page
I don't have a facebook account, nor do I want one.

Looking at your answers I guess I'll make only one character, and that will be AB. Asking a staff member to transfer my items or zeny every time I want to vend or need them on another account sounds unreasonable. I guess I won't vend, nor make more than one character.

epzkie

We have two types of Lite Client installer provided.. one normal lite client (if you already have r.data.grf) and Lite client with renewal data (if you dont have rdata.grf it is included in this lite client), It is easy to make a request as we have an in-game support ticket NPC that staff frequently checks upon logging-in.. official forum will be up soon so i think this would help you report/ask stuffs about the server.. if you have any more concerns please do not hesitate to ask..

cheers!~

Legion Ragnarok Online

Seravy

I've downloaded sdata and rdata.grf, moved them into my MalayaRO folder (had to overwrite the old rdata) and I'm still crashing in Prontera. I'm also crashing whenever I type in the wrong password by accident.
Since the server doesn't really fit my needs anyway (1x drop rates on boss, and no dual client), this is where I'm giving up and delete the client.

epzkie

Btw after you paste sdata & rdata you need to delete midrate.mro file then patch.. always run client & patcher as admin.. I'm sorry if the server didn't meet your needs but thank you for trying us out anyways..

all the best!

Legion Ragnarok Online

Seravy

QuoteHi there :)
I'm a player on FortuneRO and would like to introduce this server to you. As I do not want to waste your time, I'll warn you, that the current population does not meet your requirements, as the server is quite new. However, I still hope you will take FortuneRO into consideration:

http://www.puregamingnetwork.com/
(still being worked on)

http://www.puregamingnetwork.com/forum/
The forums, here you can find the client download and other random information. If you have troubles, feel free to ask for help :)

Quote from: Seravy on Yesterday at 03:43 am

-Rates of 10-200x (exp), 10-50x (items) 50x / 50x / 15x (lower card drop)
    -Must allow dual clients YES
    -Must have fully functional 3rd classes YES
    -Must use Renewal stat system, monster spawns, etc YES
    -No donations preferred, but if there are donations, they MUST be tradeable so you can get it by buying from other players, and can't be overpowered. YES. You can donate, but the items are tradeable and consist mostly of random cute gears or suprise boxes - I haven't come across any OP items so far
    -Must support costumes, mounts YES, mounts are supported. If by costumes you mean stuff like santa suit/Summer suit, they are supported as well, I think you can even buy summer suits, but I'm not 100% sure
    -Must have autoloot, alootid, warper, job changer. YES, along with other commands/services
    -Low cooldown on ET is preferred I think it's instant, but I'm not 100% sure
    -Should be non-PK server. YES, no PK mode
    -Should have a reasonable sized populaton. (50 is ok, 200 is better, 10 is not ok) This is the sad part, as the server is very new, the current player amount would be around 5

I really hope you will take a look into FortuneRO, as it has a very high potential. The staff is dedicated and friendly, and working very hard to make this the best midrate around
I tried FortuneRO yesterday and it doesn't use Renewal stat systems. The job changer was also broken so I couldn't proceed to 1st job to continue. The admin seemed willing to add renewal stat systems though (and he immediately logged in when he saw a player online, so he probably cares about his server a lot) so I'm going to check the server out again a few weeks later. The fact that I was the only player online is also a reason to wait and see how things turn out for this server.

ragnazorg

Greetings,

-Rates of 10-200x (exp), 10-50x (items) - 150x/150x/Custom
-Must allow dual clients - We do not allow dual clients in one computer but you can use 2 computers though
-Must have fully functional 3rd classes - Yes and we're still updating
-Must use Renewal stat system, monster spawns, etc - Third Class is using aspd 193 and Renewal Casting Times
-No donations preferred, but if there are donations, they MUST be tradeable so you can get it by buying from other players, and can't be overpowered. - we have donation items but you can trade it to other players too
-Must support costumes, mounts - Yes we do support that!
-Must have autoloot, alootid, warper, job changer. - Yes we have this all.
-Low cooldown on ET is preferred - ET cool down is 4 days but once you finished ET 1 with your party mates you can enter ET2 (after a day)
-Should be non-PK server. ( yes we're non PK server)
-Should have a reasonable sized populaton. (50 is ok, 200 is better, 10 is not ok)- yes.

(Don't post CookieRO, cause I'm already playing there.) - This is IntenseRO not cookie RO :P

Alternatively, a fully customized server with custom still trees, skills, classes, races, stat systems and damage formulas, monsters, etc that is balanced is something I'd also be interested in trying.
Anything goes as long as it doesn't use pre-renewal stat systems, monster stats and damage formulas, and is better than normal RO.

Most of your requested server feature is supported in our server. Most monsters like the new ones are converted to its pre renewal counterpart. We have diff PVP and WOE for Thirds and Trans and Babies and ofc Baby Thirds. Our server is still updating and updating but we're not following all kRO's updates most of your requested Renewal System that our server uses is from jRO (Japan RO). Continuous development to improve the game mechanics and all is being done from 2009 till now and in the future.

Hope you find our server worth trying.

Intense Ragnarok Online (http://www.register.intense-ro.net)
Forums (http://www.boards.intense-ro.org)
For more info you can check our wiki at (http://www.intense-ro.info/wiki)

Selphie

Quote from: Seravy on Sep 14, 2011, 04:06 AM
I tried FortuneRO yesterday and it doesn't use Renewal stat systems. The job changer was also broken so I couldn't proceed to 1st job to continue. The admin seemed willing to add renewal stat systems though (and he immediately logged in when he saw a player online, so he probably cares about his server a lot) so I'm going to check the server out again a few weeks later. The fact that I was the only player online is also a reason to wait and see how things turn out for this server.

Ah, I'm sorry, I thought it did already - I currently have no access to my computer so I couldn't check - my apologies!
The admin indeed DOES care a lot about the server, so I really hope more people will join, and you'll be one of them at some later point :D Thanks for checking it out!

Seravy

Quote-Must allow dual clients - We do not allow dual clients in one computer but you can use 2 computers though
This is the joke of the year. So people with 2 computers have an ingame advantage over people who have only one?
Well, there still is the option of not playing seriously and having only one character so I'll check it out.
Does using virtual computers work (like MS virtual PC)?
Oh, and is it ALLOWED to do that, or just possible but against the rules?

Oh, found it :
QuoteReal Money Trading/Botting/Scamming/Hacking/3rd-Party Program use/Dual Login and Inter-server Trading (attempts or jokes of this kind of nature will also have the same sanctions) :
  • 1st Offense: Full account wipe + IP block and all accounts linked to the user will be banned
Thanks, I could have gotten permanently banned just for trying it...so the same question for you as the malayaRO guy : How am I going to transfer my items and zeny between my male, female, and vending accounts without logging on with both characters?
(Please don't say somthing unreasonable like "ask a staff member" (they won't be available when needed) or "use mail" (Limited to 1 item), and give a real solution if there is one)

Edit : There is no renewal stat system, so this is NOT a renewal server. Sorry, I'm looking for a renewal one.

ragnazorg

You can create a personal guild and use @gstorage (guild storage) to transfer a lot of items and transfer zeny after converting it to gold coins
You can create a separate character in your accounts (we support 18 characters), and use @storage first if you are already in some other guild.
Just connect all that separate characters with unique to you guild, and you're good to go.

You can invite another player while your guild storage is empty to invite your other character and them kick him off after that.

Seravy

This works for the first 1-2 characters but if I make one 3 months later when the storage is already full then it doesn't. (And I can't invite myself)
Regardless, dual clienting is the least problem here.
This is not a renewal server.
No renewal stat system, and a single look at the marketplace tells me no renewal refining systems (goes to +20), and no renewal damage formulas either.
I'm also getting a ton of sprite errors after installing a fully patched ragray with light client which I also fully patched, but this also isn't important.
I was looking for a RENEWAL server and this is not one.

I've organized my first post by priority. Ideally, everything in Highest and High Priority should be available.