Looking for a pretrans server

Started by Malarija, Oct 28, 2011, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malarija

so, after a while on somefailhighrate server and s***, i thought i might activate my search for a pretrans server again :o

k so, i know about ret-ro, i'd totally go if it was a lil higher in exp but i might end up there since it's the most stable so far :(

roorigins, seems like the server is offline, i doubt it's dead, seems just like the host is down or they're having a maint? dunno, forums seemed lively a few days back, so im waiting on an answer on their forums.

aaaand that's about it from what i know of pretrans servers

k so, once again JUST PRETRANS SERVER, i don't care if it's lowrate or midrate, preferably no op donations etc etc.

don't go and suggest servers with trans classes and then apologize that you didn't see, read first what i wrote then respond, thanks

/no1

frequency

Ro Origins isn't a pre-trans server. It's some custom hell in episode 13.1 with trans classes disabled.

Ret-RO is your best bet. It's peaking around 100 players now. It's a bit tough to get started but there's plenty of helpful people. Here's a recent WoE video: Ret-RO: WOE 3/3/2012

Also, server is pre-inflation patch so starting off is a lot easier (Pupa Cards drop at .15% for example). Also the admins promised floating rates as voting incentives so that should make things a bit easier for you.
Community-driven packages for new players and guilds! Just say you're from RMS in Ret-RO's Introduction forums.

Malarija

yeah found out it's a s*** server

o well, going back to retro then, already makin a priest there haha, figured there's no stable pretrans servers around anymore

frequency

Nice! Check out these guild packs if you're interested in starting up a guild: http://ret-ro.net/forum/index.php/board,8.0.html

I might not be able to fulfill everything (a lot of the stuff was given away already) but I can still get a few starter items up for new guilds.
Community-driven packages for new players and guilds! Just say you're from RMS in Ret-RO's Introduction forums.

Malarija

mm, already read all what's on the forums, ty and found a guild already yesterday haha

well, i'd like to keep this open in case something with higher exp maybe shows up but i'll prolly end up playin retro the whole time