Looking for a new (fair) home

Started by thebowgal, Feb 03, 2022, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebowgal

Err... doesn't solaceRo has a cash shop with some pretty op items including a vip system?
I saw the cash shop description on another thread, so no thanks /??

Neffletics

Quote from: thebowgal on Feb 10, 2022, 11:29 AM
Err... doesn't solaceRo has a cash shop with some pretty op items including a vip system?
I saw the cash shop description on another thread, so no thanks /??

Most cash shop items in SolaceRO provide only minor benefits such as increased experience or movement speed. Most, if not all, of Solace's donors do not dominate any of our competitive events (WoE, PVP). Essentially, the cash shop is only there to keep the server sustainable (e.g. paying for ads, cash prizes, and freelancers).

Nonetheless, thank you for checking us out.
solacero rip

Lai

Limit Ragnarok :)

1 PC 1 Client <3
We also have Zeny to Cash Point feature :)

I call my server Double P2W.
Play 2 Win or Pay 2 Win :)

ac195

Movement speed is definitely a turnoff for something that VIPs and donations can get. It is better to keep it an even playing field imo.
To your point, yes investing time especially on a low rate server could be for nothing. However, with this mentality, no one will give any new server a try.

My opinion, do your research on new servers and don't settle. Just make sure you find one that's worth the risk.

BaphometRag

Quote from: Lai on Feb 12, 2022, 11:36 AM
I call my server Double P2W.
Play 2 Win or Pay 2 Win :)
What does that mean?

dikapramantya

I know about your problem. So i'm here to give you suggest to play my servers.
My server has created for Players doesn't need PLAY HARD, GRIND HARD, NO FUN .

WE JUST PLAY AND FUN ..

Free cash point everyday, i just need your help to share in game activity everyday and i will give reward cash point everyday.

If you interest you can join our server from this portals : https://linktr.ee/eirragnarok

Thank you verymuch :)

Windy

Hello thebowgal,

I might have read your post a little late but my server will always open doors for players. It's low rate renewal server with 5x/5x/5x but quests rates are 25x because I encourage players to do quests. My cash shop and vote shop is still in the progress, still discussing with my team on items to include so to not break the game.

I am currently working with a streamer to help advertise the server, and we host weekly events if not more often.

Do join us, because we want you.

https://www.guild-ro.com/?module=account&action=create

This is my roadmap of the server:
- Browser mode (mac compatible, does not require installation)
- Android apk file (playing does not get anymore convenient on your smartphone, for players who vend or various other purposes)
- 4th jobs, extended 3rd jobs and skill balance (our ultimate goal would be including 4th jobs with balancing in terms for PvM and WoE so it does not feel too overpowering)