Looking for a mid rate server.

Started by Nekoruchii, May 22, 2014, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekoruchii

While the server I'm waiting isn't opened, maybe anyone can suggest me a good server to stay at? Here's what I prefer.

Rates: 25x - 150x (Base & Job, not drop rates, a.k.a RMS standards for mid rate servers)
Type: Pre-renewal or renewal
Server age: At least new or about to open within the month.
What is the server's timezone?
Active forums
Main language: English

Optional:

V4P (I will love your server if the donations are not OP and can be obtainable by voting)
Dual client (buff slaves, anyone?)

Ensure that your server's client works at kRO.

blast

Rine, try XileRetro

We are a mid rate-High rate server which are dedicated to make the PvP better.
We are a pre-renewal mechanic with 255/70 level.
I personally Love active forums, so I encourage people to use it frequently as I want it to be the main channel to converse with.
The server time zone is GMT +1 And the Location of the server is Germany.
The server is 1 month old.
Dual Client is allowed and the client works with kRO .G
Give it a shot, I will help you out :)
www.xileretro.net

Nekoruchii

Isn't your server rates 2000/2000/2000? I really don't like high rate servers, you should really know how to look at rates though, because mid rates is from 25x - 150x. I'll try talking to my friend who plays at HR if he wants to try though.

neuf

Quote from: Rine on May 22, 2014, 09:33 AM
While the server I'm waiting isn't opened, maybe anyone can suggest me a good server to stay at? Here's what I prefer.

Rates: 25x - 150x (Base & Job, not drop rates, a.k.a RMS standards for mid rate servers) ✓ 150x
Type: Pre-renewal or renewal ✓ pre renewal
Server age: At least new or about to open within the month. ✓ server starts april 28 2014
What is the server's timezone? ✓ canada time
Active forums ✓

Optional:

V4P (I will love your server if the donations are not OP and can be obtainable by voting)

✓ we have dual client we have balance item have vote for points, event prize, automated events, 80% of the donation obtainable

tired of searching a balance game server? so this is the asnwer! Hi i am inviting you to play www.neuf-ragnarokonline.com this is a fresh server!

blast

Quote from: Rine on May 22, 2014, 11:16 AM
Isn't your server rates 2000/2000/2000? I really don't like high rate servers, you should really know how to look at rates though, because mid rates is from 25x - 150x. I'll try talking to my friend who plays at HR if he wants to try though.

Sure well, we have modified the rates. The MvP card drops have been altered so it's prolly b/w mid rate and high rate.

Mysteriez

Rates: 25x - 150x (Base & Job, not drop rates, a.k.a RMS standards for mid rate servers)
Type: Pre-renewal or renewal Pre-renewal
Server age: At least new or about to open within the month. 2~3 days old
What is the server's timezone? Located in LA
Active forums ✓
Main language: English ✓

Optional:

V4P (I will love your server if the donations are not OP and can be obtainable by voting) ✓ (We have no custom items. All from the official)
Dual client (buff slaves, anyone?) ✓ Dual clients are allowed

Hello Rine.

In regards to your search, our newly opened (20th May 2014) Play Ragnarok Online seems like it would suit you the most.

small.gif

At Play Ragnarok Online, we offer:

Pre-Renewal Features.
Base and Job Rates both at 50x.
Normal Card and MvP Card Rates at 1% and 0.05% respectively.
Normal Equipment and MvP Equipment Rates at 50x and 10x respectively.
Party EXP Share Range of 25 Levels (as Quest Rates are altered to 25x).
Max Level at 99/70.
Max Base Stats of 99.
Our very own Chronicles Quest.
No Customs.
Custom Commands, for e.g. @go, @restock etc.
We provide services such as:
ADelay: an Anti-NoDelay System.
roBrowser: ability to access Play Ragnarok Online from the internet, phone AND tablets.
Professional Staff.
Notwithstanding this, we already boast a daily player base of 400+, and the population is growing exponentially.

Being a new server, WoE has yet to commence, so you're not too late to start preparing and join in the action.

♔ For more information, check out:

Web: http://playragnarok.ws | Forum: http://forum.playragnarok.ws

Decist

If you really want a new server, try us out. 150x/150x/3x (1x for boss drops and expensive loots like crystal mirror and sapphire).

http://mmofury.net

Invite your friends. :D

Nekoruchii

Quote from: neuf on May 22, 2014, 11:44 AM
tired of searching a balance game server? so this is the asnwer! Hi i am inviting you to play www.neuf-ragnarokonline.com this is a fresh server!

The forums isn't active, and is that a Pinoy server? I noticed one of the report in the report section of your forums. We'll try considering it.

Quote from: blast on May 23, 2014, 06:53 AM
Sure well, we have modified the rates. The MvP card drops have been altered so it's prolly b/w mid rate and high rate.

Please, do not insist that your server is a mid rate. Even if you claim that MvP drop rates is at 1x, while the overall drop rate is at 2000x, its still a high rate.

Quote from: Decist on May 23, 2014, 08:43 AM
If you really want a new server, try us out. 150x/150x/3x (1x for boss drops and expensive loots like crystal mirror and sapphire).

http://mmofury.net

Invite your friends. :D

Your server looks good, but be honest, what's the is main language in game? I don't want to join a server where the overall chat is non-English. We'll consider it.

blast

I am not insisting, keep calm and move on.

Gatoruchato

I noticed that you keep responding on low to mid rate server searches which your server doesn't really offer neither. Stalked your forum profile for that information.

Anyways I am a part of this search and also 2 of Rine's friends. (Obviously her boyfriend and her friend/s).
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)

eesti

hey, Rine!

I want to offer you a Mid-Rate server with high activity on BG and WoE

Tervist Ragnarok Online

Floating Rates: Weekdays 25x25x10x ~ Weekends 30x30x15x

Type: Pre-renewal or renewal
Pre-Renewal

Server age: At least new or about to open within the month.
We opened our server on February 8th, 2014

What is the server's timezone?
Europe/Tallinn, Estonia

Active forums
Yes, we have active community

Allowed to communicate in any language
Support: English, Estonian, Russian

Optional:
Don't have V4P. You can get cash points from other players or events

Allowed, except BG and Events

Our game client based on iRO-Renewal

Regards, Jenny

Nekoruchii

Quote from: eesti on May 25, 2014, 12:30 AM
hey, Rine!

I want to offer you a Mid-Rate server with high activity on BG and WoE

Tervist Ragnarok Online

Regards, Jenny

I'm not interested in the activity you have in BG and WoE as our group of friends are casual players but I have trouble downloading your server's client/s.

Seffi ❤

Hi Rine, if you're ever bored come hang with me on Woon if you feel like it ;P I haven't seen Terky since Atherea either!

Either way hope you find a cool server you'll want to stay on. To be honest it's mostly the same servers replying to server seeking threads as of late.
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Gatoruchato

Quote from: Seffi ❤ on May 26, 2014, 11:58 AM
Hi Rine, if you're ever bored come hang with me on Woon if you feel like it ;P I haven't seen Terky since Atherea either!

Either way hope you find a cool server you'll want to stay on. To be honest it's mostly the same servers replying to server seeking threads as of late.

I took a long vacation from work. Well. Just returned in a week ago. I still have to try the servers that are recommended here since Rine's picky when it comes to choosing a server from the replies unlike I do. I'm glad you're a happy GM at Woon. (She told me that you were anyways) And also. I log in at RMS for some reasons like reporting a server that gives rewards for reviews or whenever I am free from work/volunteer job and/or when Rine is doing a server search and I feel like looking for a server.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)

Triper

Should I start give candies to the kids?

PS - The users which I edited/deleted posts know what I mean with it.

Seffi ❤

Quote from: Terky on May 27, 2014, 10:33 AM
I took a long vacation from work. Well. Just returned in a week ago. I still have to try the servers that are recommended here since Rine's picky when it comes to choosing a server from the replies unlike I do. I'm glad you're a happy GM at Woon. (She told me that you were anyways) And also. I log in at RMS for some reasons like reporting a server that gives rewards for reviews or whenever I am free from work/volunteer job and/or when Rine is doing a server search and I feel like looking for a server.

Yep, I'm much happier on Woon. We're all close friends here, and I got to do what I wanted to do most which was learn. I'm pretty sure you know all about what happened on my last server with Rine lol... I was about ready to quit RO at that point, but I'm sure we all know how easy it is to be talked out of that.

Enjoy your vacation though, I hope you find a cool server to play on. If you've never played Woon before you should come by and say hi!
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

MastelaRo

Rates: 25x - 150x (Base & Job, not drop rates, a.k.a RMS standards for mid rate servers) See below
Type: Pre-renewal or renewal Pre-Renewal
Server age: At least new or about to open within the month. 08.03.2014
What is the server's timezone? GMT +8, most people come from PH, but we are an international server. (WoE for every time zone)
Active forums More or less, the server is still growing, we peak 150 people, but the forum is not too active atm
Main language: English Yes

Optional:

V4P (I will love your server if the donations are not OP and can be obtainable by voting) Yes
Dual client (buff slaves, anyone?) Yes

Hi there,

http://mastelaro.com is a symbiosis of Low and High-Rate. Officially you play with 1k/1k/100 rates but as Lv1/1 Novice you can sign up for our Low-Rate Quest. Your EXP Rates will be set x10 and upon reaching Lv99/50 and Lv99/70 you will be rewarded with amazing and unique items.

The Low-Rate Quest has been enabled a few hours ago, the first to hit 99/70 in each category will get a bonus reward! :)

I would be glad to see you around! :)