Looking for a English Speaking server that is active

Started by skellycdu, Nov 23, 2015, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skellycdu

Hey there RMS

I have been playing RO since IRO for over 10 years and truly love the game. but finding servers has become a nightmare.  I am looking for a mid to high rate server that has lots of custom headgears and so forth that can be quest based to get and not all donation based.  Never been big on PVP but have enjoyed WOE and Battle Grounds in the past. 

Looking for a english speaking server that is active, nothing like joining a server to find no one ever on, or the few that are on are AFK all the time or non-english speaking.  After coming from a large server ESUNARO and having three guilds because of the numbers. I would love to find something like this again, unfortunatly as most servers this one died after GMS stopped caring and became inactive. Pre-RE or RE is fine with me but would prefer a server that is higher than 100/50 base levels and skills.

Hope I can find something soon or RO might go to the wayside for this long time player

Thanks
Sturm

NovaRagnarok

I'd like to invite you over to my server, NovaRO.
We're a relatively new server that is still growing at an extremely quick rate.
Just a little over a month ago our highest peak was 200, and we reached 312 players online yesterday morning.
We have a system in place where you can earn Gold Coins by logging on every day and participating in events, which you can use to convert into Cash Points.
This way, not wanting to throw money at the server doesn't mean you won't be able to compete.

We're renewal by the way, and we're actively working on implementing all of the latest instances.
Come check us out when you get the chance! Link's in my signature.