Looking for a classic server that doesn't allow multi account and is not x1

Started by lungo, Sep 15, 2021, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lungo

I am after many months of enjoying RetRO considering leaving the server sadly but I won't go to another x1 server if I take the desicion to leave f*** that I don't have the time or patience to do that anymore but I am pretty sure of something: f*** multi accounts, I don't want a server that allows this.

Any suggestions?

Neffletics

If you're willing to play on a trans server. You can look into Solace. Our rates are 7/7/1.
solacero rip

Shuchou

The only "multi" log in on retRO is autotraders, if you know of anyone that is logging in more then one active player account at a time you should report it. Servers like travels and solace have players that find work arounds to the solo client, it comes to the players to report fishy characters and those that openly state they are getting around the servers setup.

lungo

Quote from: Shuchou on Sep 15, 2021, 02:05 PM
The only "multi" log in on retRO is autotraders, if you know of anyone that is logging in more then one active player account at a time you should report it. Servers like travels and solace have players that find work arounds to the solo client, it comes to the players to report fishy characters and those that openly state they are getting around the servers setup.

I never said I knew anyone on RetRO doing multi client, I guess learn to read. If this can happen on Travels and the other server you mention it can happen on RetRO too, I remember at least Travels ask you for a phone number, RetRO is just have faith that the GM's are detecting this because even in a conversation on discord someone said that it is possible to connect with multiple accounts there is not a block or anything and the GM's need to check manually if it happened.

lungo

Quote from: Neffletics on Sep 15, 2021, 01:44 PM
If you're willing to play on a trans server. You can look into Solace. Our rates are 7/7/1.

I actually prefer it already has trans, don't want really to wait but x1 drop rates is really crap, I don't want to do that x1 all over again on anything.

EDIT: Apparently Solace RO has a cash shop which means PAY TO WIN, I can't support that.

Shuchou

Quote from: lungo on Sep 15, 2021, 03:57 PM
I never said I knew anyone on RetRO doing multi client, I guess learn to read. If this can happen on Travels and the other server you mention it can happen on RetRO too, I remember at least Travels ask you for a phone number, RetRO is just have faith that the GM's are detecting this because even in a conversation on discord someone said that it is possible to connect with multiple accounts there is not a block or anything and the GM's need to check manually if it happened.

I guess learn to read yourself? I said IF you know anyone, systems that are put in are very limited no matter what server, as there is sandboxie and IP mask when opening a client, then there's a basic VPN for those that want to use a second computer. GM/dev's can not police the server 24/7 or watch over everyone at the same time, which is why I said it's up to the players to report fishy characters or if they hear someone say they are going around the systems in place to have more active player accounts on at once. If your going to try insulting someone make use you do what you are claiming the other needs to do before commenting  /no1

lungo

Quote from: Shuchou on Sep 15, 2021, 04:11 PM
I guess learn to read yourself? I said IF you know anyone, systems that are put in are very limited no matter what server, as there is sandboxie and IP mask when opening a client, then there's a basic VPN for those that want to use a second computer. GM/dev's can not police the server 24/7 or watch over everyone at the same time, which is why I said it's up to the players to report fishy characters or if they hear someone say they are going around the systems in place to have more active player accounts on at once. If your going to try insulting someone make use you do what you are claiming the other needs to do before commenting  /no1

It is not my fault you have low IQ and misrepresent what people say, I never complained that in RetRO someone is multi accounting, one of the reasons I play there is that there is no multi account and in my original post I state that I want to find a server that has a no multi account policy like RetRO.

jacobo_bobo

Quote from: lungo on Sep 15, 2021, 03:58 PM
I actually prefer it already has trans, don't want really to wait but x1 drop rates is really crap, I don't want to do that x1 all over again on anything.

EDIT: Apparently Solace RO has a cash shop which means PAY TO WIN, I can't support that.

lol if you "can't" support a server with a cash shop then you aren't looking to support anything. You are looking to play for free, ask for support from staff. and expect bugs and development to be done so you can enjoy it all for free.. while the staff spends time and money to keep the server running and advertise it.  /heh /heh /wah /?? /...

Its fine really, just don't make it seem like its wrong to have a cash shop. Literally all famous games have them. Otherwise, there is no money to advertise and maintain a proper server.. and eventually will close down when the owner gets tired of spending his money and time to allow ungrateful players consume his resources.

Shuchou

Quote from: lungo on Sep 15, 2021, 04:21 PM
It is not my fault you have low IQ and misrepresent what people say, I never complained that in RetRO someone is multi accounting, one of the reasons I play there is that there is no multi account and in my original post I state that I want to find a server that has a no multi account policy like RetRO.
Or you can try increasing your IQ to type like a reasonable human being, english isn't even my first language and it is far easier to understand what I am typing then it is the broken train wreck you have been displaying.

Quote from: lungo
I am after many months of enjoying RetRO considering leaving the server sadly but I won't go to another x1 server if I take the desicion to leave f*** that I don't have the time or patience to do that anymore but I am pretty sure of something: f*** multi accounts, I don't want a server that allows this.

Any suggestions?
You call this average IQ way of typing? Looks more like a cave man trying to piece together four ideas but unable to make one clear, other then that you do not know how to make a proper sentence or complete a train of thought.  /heh  /heh  /heh

Neffletics

Quote from: lungo on Sep 15, 2021, 03:58 PM

Our cash shop does not have any game-changing items, such as cards or equipment that provides high reductions or damage amplification. See the list below:

Spoiler

> WoE White & Blue Potions - Can be purchased using playtime rewards
> Bubble Gum - Can be purchased using playtime rewards
> Reset Stone - Has a free alternative in the game
> Premium Membership Ticket
> Costume Conversion Ticket
> Adrenaline Rush Scroll
> Increase Agi Scroll
> Blessing Scroll
> Greed Scroll
> Megaphone
> Purification Stone
> Guild Service Coin
> Card Removal Ticket
> Clothing Dye Coupon
> Hairstyle Coupon
> Giant Fly Wing
> Gym Pass
> Neuralizer
> The rest are costumes
[close]

OriginsRO is your best bet for a trans classic server that does not require donations, but it does allow multi-clienting. There are currently only a few established trans classic servers in the scene. And I am certain that Solace's cash shop is not pay-to-win—just enough for the team to earn and sustain the operation. I hope you'd give us a few hours and see if you still feel that way after that. ~

P.S. We just celebrated our 22nd month. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_fNVJ_SQ6w&ab_channel=SolaceRO
solacero rip

lungo

Quote from: Shuchou on Sep 15, 2021, 09:15 PM
Or you can try increasing your IQ to type like a reasonable human being, english isn't even my first language and it is far easier to understand what I am typing then it is the broken train wreck you have been displaying.
You call this average IQ way of typing? Looks more like a cave man trying to piece together four ideas but unable to make one clear, other then that you do not know how to make a proper sentence or complete a train of thought.  /heh  /heh  /heh

Since you are the only one that didn't understood it is fair to say that you are the low IQ here.

Quote from: Neffletics on Sep 15, 2021, 11:46 PM
Our cash shop does not have any game-changing items, such as cards or equipment that provides high reductions or damage amplification. See the list below:

Spoiler

> WoE White & Blue Potions - Can be purchased using playtime rewards
> Bubble Gum - Can be purchased using playtime rewards
> Reset Stone - Has a free alternative in the game
> Premium Membership Ticket
> Costume Conversion Ticket
> Adrenaline Rush Scroll
> Increase Agi Scroll
> Blessing Scroll
> Greed Scroll
> Megaphone
> Purification Stone
> Guild Service Coin
> Card Removal Ticket
> Clothing Dye Coupon
> Hairstyle Coupon
> Giant Fly Wing
> Gym Pass
> Neuralizer
> The rest are costumes
[close]

OriginsRO is your best bet for a trans classic server that does not require donations, but it does allow multi-clienting. There are currently only a few established trans classic servers in the scene. And I am certain that Solace's cash shop is not pay-to-win—just enough for the team to earn and sustain the operation. I hope you'd give us a few hours and see if you still feel that way after that. ~

P.S. We just celebrated our 22nd month. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_fNVJ_SQ6w&ab_channel=SolaceRO

There is many stuff that is pay to win on that list, saying you can get it as "time rewards" is honestly BS because you know perfectly well that people that just claim those rewards are going to get those items at a reduced speed comapred to some credit card warrior that will have as many as he wants just using his cash. Also what is that "premium membership" ticket? is it like the official servers that being "premium" gave you better exp rates etc?

No thanks, I really despise people trying to gaslight others into what is or isn't pay to win, pay to win is getting ANY advantage from sliding your credit card, there is no "pay for convinience" and all that BS, all of those are just galighting terms of pay to win.

Neffletics

Quote from: lungo on Sep 16, 2021, 12:02 AM
There is many stuff that is pay to win on that list, saying you can get it as "time rewards" is honestly BS because you know perfectly well that people that just claim those rewards are going to get those items at a reduced speed comapred to some credit card warrior that will have as many as he wants just using his cash. Also what is that "premium membership" ticket? is it like the official servers that being "premium" gave you better exp rates etc?

No thanks, I really despise people trying to gaslight others into what is or isn't pay to win, pay to win is getting ANY advantage from sliding your credit card, there is no "pay for convinience" and all that BS, all of those are just galighting terms of pay to win.

It all depends on how you define "winning." Anyway, I'm not here to debate your points of view. That's your opinion, and I'm not a Mormon who would try to force my beliefs down someone else's throat. You have very high expectations for a private server; best of luck with your server hopping.
solacero rip

Bullet

Quote from: Shuchou on Sep 15, 2021, 02:05 PM
why are you explaining this? no one stated RetRO allowing multiclient or how to report these peoples.

OP is very clear.
0. I enjoyed my time in RetRO, if i have to leave;

1. I'm looking for classic server (per subject header)
2. not looking for x1 server
3. and extra especially not looking for multi client server.

fullstop.

lungo

Quote from: Bullet on Sep 17, 2021, 09:06 PM
why are you explaining this? no one stated RetRO allowing multiclient or how to report these peoples.

OP is very clear.
0. I enjoyed my time in RetRO, if i have to leave;

1. I'm looking for classic server (per subject header)
2. not looking for x1 server
3. and extra especially not looking for multi client server.

fullstop.

Thank you very much.

Xynklon

Hello,

Did you ever find this server?

I know some people (including me) who would love these settings.