RateMyServer.Net > Server Seeking

Looking for a classic server that doesn't allow multi account and is not x1

(1/3) > >>

lungo:
I am after many months of enjoying RetRO considering leaving the server sadly but I won't go to another x1 server if I take the desicion to leave f*** that I don't have the time or patience to do that anymore but I am pretty sure of something: f*** multi accounts, I don't want a server that allows this.

Any suggestions?

Neffletics:
If you're willing to play on a trans server. You can look into Solace. Our rates are 7/7/1.

Shuchou:
The only "multi" log in on retRO is autotraders, if you know of anyone that is logging in more then one active player account at a time you should report it. Servers like travels and solace have players that find work arounds to the solo client, it comes to the players to report fishy characters and those that openly state they are getting around the servers setup.

lungo:

--- Quote from: Shuchou on Sep 15, 2021, 02:05 pm ---The only "multi" log in on retRO is autotraders, if you know of anyone that is logging in more then one active player account at a time you should report it. Servers like travels and solace have players that find work arounds to the solo client, it comes to the players to report fishy characters and those that openly state they are getting around the servers setup.

--- End quote ---

I never said I knew anyone on RetRO doing multi client, I guess learn to read. If this can happen on Travels and the other server you mention it can happen on RetRO too, I remember at least Travels ask you for a phone number, RetRO is just have faith that the GM's are detecting this because even in a conversation on discord someone said that it is possible to connect with multiple accounts there is not a block or anything and the GM's need to check manually if it happened.

lungo:

--- Quote from: Neffletics on Sep 15, 2021, 01:44 pm ---If you're willing to play on a trans server. You can look into Solace. Our rates are 7/7/1.

--- End quote ---

I actually prefer it already has trans, don't want really to wait but x1 drop rates is really crap, I don't want to do that x1 all over again on anything.

EDIT: Apparently Solace RO has a cash shop which means PAY TO WIN, I can't support that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version