Looking for 99/70 mid/high rate server

Started by devilreborn, Apr 10, 2021, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilreborn

Hello Ragna Fam,

Tired of good servers getting closed due to no reason. Have tried multiple servers but could not find anyone which lasted .
Hence Fam, please help/guide me on this. Looking for a 99/70 mid/rate server ( not less than 75x)
Due to the job I have ...cannot dedicate it entirely or else I am very tempted to start and only continue with a low rate...tried a couple of them...but could invest more in it because of time issue
Hence looking for a mid or high rate which can get the leveling done and rest is the farming and pvp or woe process.

I literally am online everyday here on RMS, so will be looking for suggestions posted
Server requirements
Rates- anything starting from 75x
PVP/WOE enabled
BG/KOE- if enabled more cool
good or satisfactory drop levels ( not looking for 0.50 % drop rate)
dual clients
Zeny importance ( coz I do a lot of upgrades)
customes-- enabled/not enabled ....not an issue

These are the first thing that came to my mind before posting this request ( my 1st in a decade of using RMS :P)
Any suggestions is appreciated
P.S please correct me if I am wrong in my approach ...may be I am looking at the wrong place altogether...

Thank you,
Stay home. Stay safe. Play Ragnarok Online    /gg

Daifuku.

woonro seasons will open approx. beginning of may. the owner of the server is creating a server merge system just like the big mmo's like archeage etc. have.
rates will be 75x75x50x i believe but more infos are coming during the next week. pvp/woe/bg is enabled, dual is enabled as well. discord.io/woonro <- join if u are willing to wait a bit  /no1

sufiasri

Hi Daifuku,

Its been so long i think i didnt saw you in any post.

I will waiting for the new server. All the best!

devilreborn

lets hope for the best but still was looking something from 100-150 x

jmsngls

Hello try this 99/70 pre-re
70x 70x 40x

Healer, Warper, Job Changer, Mall

discord: https://discord.gg/Y8GTV2n