looking for renewal server above 100x and below 500x rate

Started by suva, Mar 21, 2015, 06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suva

i'm looking for renewal server with 100x ~ 150x rate
i'll consider high rate below 500x rate though

preferably no mvp and miniboss card , but normal drops for them is still okay
and i prefer servers with less custom items (except like tokens / coins / costume gears haha)
without OP donation please, i've been into some server that claims their donation is not OP, but in fact guys with donation gears easily pawn almost every free players :\

with NPCs like :
healer & agi-bless buffer NPC
job changer NPC
resetter NPC
platinum skill NPC

and have skill catalyst items in the NPC (items for skill like AD & EDP bottles, gemstones, etc)

some list i might prefer but not necessary:
custom limit for safe upgrading
stylist NPC

WITH active for party hunting player (is there any server with this? haha)
and working Battlegrounds!

i've tried some but find it hard to find party to hunt (i feel a lot less fun :( )

i miss the old days of limitRO and intenseRO, but i guess it's time to find new server :)

Zia

Hey Suva. How you doin? I like how you're specific with what you're looking for. I only reply to server seeking posts if my server's features matches at least 90% of what a server seeker's looking for. And apparently, this one is one of those few times that it does.

So, let me talk to you about Woon Renewal by comparing what you're looking for vs what Woon Renewal has to offer. :)

preferably no mvp and miniboss card,but normal drops for them is still okay
MvP and miniboss cards drop from monsters but they are still kept at normal rates of x1

and i prefer servers with less custom items (except like tokens / coins / costume gears haha)
We don't have custom items, only custom cotumes :D

without OP donation please, i've been into some server that claims their donation is not OP, but in fact guys with donation gears easily pawn almost every free players :\
Our donations are simple official items and donating is not the only way to obtain them. They are purchasable by "cash points" and players can get cash points by doing repeatable missions, winning events, joining server-wide raids, etc. Woon Renewal makes sure that ALL items are obtainable by EVERYONE without ever needing to donate.

with NPCs like:
healer & agi-bless buffer NPC check
job changer NPC check
resetter NPC check
platinum skill NPC check

and have skill catalyst items in the NPC (items for skill like AD & EDP bottles, gemstones, etc) check

some list i might prefer but not necessary
custom limit for safe upgrading Woon Renewal follows the official limit for upgrading
stylist NPC check

WITH active for party hunting player Can you elaborate on what this means? :x
and working Battlegrounds!Our battlegrounds are working of course but we have a better BG system that is currently in development. Look forward to it :D

Aside from all these, we have active WoE, great player support, an interesting community, and some unique features like: hunting missions, a fishing system, a farming system under development, many custom pets, server-wide raids, season-themed content, etc.

Soooo...there you go.

If you think Woon Renewal's the server for you, you can check out these links:
Wiki: http://woon-ro.com/wiki/index.php?title=Woon_Renewal
Forum: http://www.woon-ro.com/board/

suva

i mean there's active player who's making party for leveling together :)
the last i experienced was long time ago :(
ever since i can't find any peoples going for party leveling and so i just soloing till 150