LF>Low Rate server

Started by Hashirama, Jul 24, 2020, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashirama

Hi All,

Returning to the world of RO; I've played very sparingly since I regularly played iRO back in the early 2000's. Looking to play something with a similar experience. I'll summarize the info below but in all I'm looking for a low rate server (without crazy floating rates that make it not actually low rate) where drops actually feel rare when you find them. I'd love a 1x server but I assume not many exist out there so I'm looking for close to that. Classic max level 99 but less specific on if there are third class jobs, and the like. Really appreciate any recommendations and hopefully something out there exists!

The rates of the server you are looking for: 5x max for base/job, preferably lower and certainly lower for drops.
Maximum Level / Job Level / Stats: 99/50 and 99/70 for trans
Population range: I don't need a massive server but I'd like consistently 100+ people as the average daily population. Somewhere I can grind and feel good about it but doesn't need to be 2k+
Server geographical location: USA based but some flexibility if I ping well
The main language of the server and any secondary languages you would like to see: English preferred but open to it being the 2nd language
Customs, episodes, apsd, specific map, WoE time or other miscellaneous features: More interested in PVM / casual guilds than WoE. Not picky about commands but would prefer less customization outside of quality of life commands (showexp, etc.)

StriderHiryuu

hello,

You could try us at sarahserver.com, our server is close to classic, not classic trans which server nowadays runs wherein they just disable the npc.
what i mean by classic is that we revert 99% of all skill formula before trans patch. our server rates is 3x/3x/2x, no manuals, foods just like the old good days.
we have proxy servers all over the world to cater most of the foreign players. Hope you could try us out! RoK On!

heRO-GM

Hello, Hashirama, have you checked out heRO? It's a 5x 5x 3x rates pre-renewal server, turning 15 years old in a few months!

QuoteMaximum Level / Job Level / Stats: 99/50 and 99/70 for trans
Population range: I don't need a massive server but I'd like consistently 100+ people as the average daily population. Somewhere I can grind and feel good about it but doesn't need to be 2k+

HeRO has normal max levels (99/50 and 99/70). The server has around 100~150 people online daily, but please keep in mind it includes autotraders. Our Discord community is quite active, for the most part having replaced main chat, due to being able to chat even if not playing the game.

QuoteServer geographical location: USA based but some flexibility if I ping well
The main language of the server and any secondary languages you would like to see: English preferred but open to it being the 2nd language

The server is located in Montreal, Canada. English is the main language and it is a requirement to know basic english in order to join the server.

QuoteCustoms, episodes, apsd, specific map, WoE time or other miscellaneous features: More interested in PVM / casual guilds than WoE. Not picky about commands but would prefer less customization outside of quality of life commands (showexp, etc.)

HeRO is quite PVM focused. We have renewal content adapted for pre-renewal mechanics, as well as massive custom regions and countless custom quests which are carefully crafted to feel like part of the original game.

If you want to know more about the server, you can check the links below or stop by and give us a try!

Main Page
Wiki
More Info
Forum
Download Links
Register an Account
Discord Server
heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!