L>LR OR MR incredibly balanced renewal mechs

Started by sky019, Sep 01, 2011, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sky019

+ LR OR MR no specific rates
+ 3rd job or not is fine with me
+ must have quests a lot
+ balanced (what a cliche)
+ donatable via western union ( if ever possible)
+ 150+ players
+ a fun and nice community
+ nice and courteous gms and staffs

Neo

+ LR OR MR no specific rates - 50/50/25
+ 3rd job or not is fine with me - No 3rd Job
+ must have quests a lot - YES
+ balanced (what a cliche) - YES
+ donatable via western union ( if ever possible) - YES
+ 150+ players - We got 70 Average , On Woe we can reach 150+
+ a fun and nice community - YES
+ nice and courteous gms and staffs - YES

Try us Out

www.ifeelro.net

EmperiumRo

We are a fresh server! EmperiumRO, so there ain't that many on the population yet, since there are 10 of you, why not give us a try and claim our guild package??
Our server are 99.9% Official to give you that Real Ragnarok Feel =)

Guild Package : http://emperium-ro.net/forum/index.php?/topic/40-guild-transfer-package/

Quote from: sky019 on Sep 01, 2011, 09:45 AM
+ LR OR MR no specific rates - 30/30/50
+ 3rd job or not is fine with me - No 3rd Jobs
+ must have quests a lot - All the official's quest =)
+ balanced (what a cliche) - Very Balanced!
+ donatable via western union ( if ever possible) - Only paypal at the moment, western union will be implemented soon =)
+ 150+ players - Around 10~ at the moment
+ a fun and nice community - We hope to bring you a nice and fun community
+ nice and courteous gms and staffs - Yes, we have a professional staff team, just check our our staff list via websites.
[color=orange]EmperiumRO - Do you have what it takes?![/color]

[color=orange]Brand new server as of 8/8/11[/color]

Syron

+ LR OR MR no specific rates We are a Mid Rates Server

+ 3rd job or not is fine with me NO 3rd Jobs

+ must have quests a lot We have plenty of things available to keep you entertained

+ balanced (what a cliche) With Heaven-RO our main objective is balance, this is a guarantee

+ donatable via western union ( if ever possible) YES

+ 150+ players Peaking at around 20 but we are only 1 day old, we are growing at a nice pace.

+ a fun and nice community - YES!

+ nice and courteous gms and staffs Definitely YES!

Hope to see you in-game soon, www.Heaven-RO.com

DarkPrince666

hi sky019 you might like to try Utopia ro, server just opened today! http://nw.utopiaro.com/

+ LR OR MR no specific rates floating rates of 15x15x15x to 25x25x25x
+ 3rd job or not is fine with me no 3rd jobs
+ must have quests a lot quests that you won't find anywhere else!
+ balanced (what a cliche) balance is of the utmost importance!
+ donatable via western union ( if ever possible) paypal direct, or credit card from paypal, but my sources tell me no southen union transfers. sorry :[
+ 150+ players as i type this Uro is on day one and currently 61 players online
+ a fun and nice community fun and niceness are our top concerns :]
+ nice and courteous gms and staffs absolutely!

hope to see you there soon!

Glyph

Greetings,

I would recommend joining heRO actually. We're a 5/5/3 server that's been online for the last few years, we're actually celebrating our sixth birthday in October.

As for 3rd jobs we have no plans on adding them as of yet.

For entertainment we have a fun system of Light versus Dark that includes a monthly event named Trial of Heroes where you compete with other players in various trials to earn your heroic wings, along with some custom quests and holiday events as well.

As for balanced, that entirely depends, the server has been around for 5+ years and that means that some people who have hunted religiously have managed to acquire some MVP cards and such and with WoE for 5+ years it is safe to assume that some God Items have been made, we even have a list on our Wiki.

For donations, Western Union is accepted, and the rewards are balanced by the power of the RNG as only being OPB, OBB, OCA and such things with some bonuses at intervals but nothing overpowering at all.

We certainly do have a population of 150 and above and most of them are excellent players and just nice in general, we do have some people who we need to speak with occasionally, but not everyone is agreeable 24/7.

The staff at heRO, including myself, are very courteous, though we are human as well but know how to keep our tempers in check.

So if heRO sounds like the place for you, give it a look. :3

heRO Server

Sincerely,

Glyph

Love Me

Hello sky019, are you willing to compromise one of your needs? The Server Rates, which is 2k/2k/1k yet fits also to your needs.
aeRO Mayaan from aeRO Gaming Artificial Entertainment, and it's about to peak up to 400+ when WoE, donation via Western Union is really possible.

Spoiler
Third Jobs: No
* Checked

+ must have quests a lot
* Checked

All items obtainable via quest/donates are well balanced for better and fair gameplay.
* Checked

* Checked

+ 150+ players
Online Peak: 400+ when WoE
* Checked

Active and Competitive WoE/PVP
* Checked

* Checked
[close]

Hope to See you In-Game ;)

| aeRO Information | aeRO Main | aeRO Forum | aeRO Registration |
[color=green]Life is nothing without friendship.[/color]

| aeRO Information | aeRO Forum | aeRagnarok Online | aeMU Online |

Daikido

+ LR OR MR no specific rates  20/20/10 , 5x drop for MvP
+ 3rd job or not is fine with me No 3rd Job
+ must have quests a lot  Mission Boards in front of dungeons for example
+ balanced (what a cliche)  yes
+ donatable via western union ( if ever possible)  Not yet, but maybe suggest it?
+ 150+ players ~200 online
+ a fun and nice community yes
+ nice and courteous gms and staffs yes, implementing things the community wants ;)

www.blazero.de

silverleaf

+ LR OR MR no specific rates 4/4/custom
+ 3rd job or not is fine with meWe have 3rds, and the GMs are working to get renewal mechanics working exactly as they should. The server just opened up, so there is still plenty of time left before people get to 3rd, but it should all be in place by then.
+ must have quests a lot There are several custom quests, as well as all of the actual ones. There are also events weekly, too.
+ balanced (what a cliche) The server does have a donation system, but the GMs have made many guidelines about what is and isn't obtainable. If you want some broken-donkey MVP card, you have to hunt it for yourself.
+ donatable via western union ( if ever possible) Yes.
+ 150+ players The server just opened up about three and a half weeks ago, but it's already up to 30-40 active at a time. I believe it'll meet this mark in no time.
+ a fun and nice community The best community ever! Nicest, most interesting people you will ever meet!
+ nice and courteous gms and staffs Very much so. The head GM is a little hard to understand sometimes, but they are excellent people, and great at doing what they do.

Secret Duckie

+ LR OR MR no specific rates - 50x/50x/25x (floating rates up to 75x/75x/25x)
+ 3rd job or not is fine with me - No third jobs for us! </3
+ must have quests a lot - Lots of custom quests being implemented.
+ balanced (what a cliche) - Ohh but ofcourse! Donates are also available through voting!
+ donatable via western union ( if ever possible) - Adding that very soon.
+ 150+ players - We have an average of about 400+ at the moment, with a peak of 481.
+ a fun and nice community - Lots of guild competition and tons of people who hang out and chat in the main town. We also have a channel system to talk across the server, and a ventrilo channel to talk outside of RO!
+ nice and courteous gms and staffs - Of course, of course! I promise we don't bite, and we love to chat (on Ventrilo and in game as well!)

Take a look at our website! We're up and coming and coming up fast. We've been open just over two months and already have a huge player base. Hope you give us a shot and I look forward to seeing you if you decide to join! c:

potatochips

150x/150x/Custom + LR OR MR no specific rates
Third Job is continuously being worked on to scale with Official + 3rd job or not is fine with me
They just released a new Episode so there's new Custom Quests along with Existing ones from Official + must have quests a lot
+ 150+ players (without @at)
+ nice and courteous gms and staffs (You can check our Facebook Page/Group and Forums to see how dedicated their Staff is)

Website: http://www.register.intense-ro.net/ (needs to get updated still~)
Wiki: http://intense-ro.info/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page (needs a little updating)
Forums: http://www.boards.intense-ro.org
The Jedi Code is flawed. Suck it up, Yoda.

Selphie

// server has been closed and is currently being reworked

epzkie

Good day!

May we interest you on trying out our server Malaya Ragnarok Online

It is a newly launched server which was released last September 10th 2011 so it's a good server to start a new journey & establish new rivalry & friendship..

Let us review you preferred server features..

+ LR OR MR no specific rates 50x / 50x / 15x  - Our server is a midrate server that offers 50x/ 50x / Custom for rates
+ 3rd job or not is fine with me 3rd jobs are implemented, and fully working - We are a 3rd job server with fully working & updated skills
+ must have quests a lot quests are constantly being developed - We have most of the official quest & also custom quest such as daily hunting & mercenary type quest were you get rewarded with points, medals & badges that you can accumulate and exchange for items in the future..

+ balanced (what a cliche) YES - Our server is a "No Donation" server which makes it fair for everyone, equal opportunity everything is about player skills & hardwork.. also our server has up-to-date renewal mechanics which makes 3rd jobs more balanced. Our server is also protective with security features such as anti-hacks/cheat and prevents dual login clients to promote fair gameplay & safer community...

+ donatable via western union ( if ever possible) - Our server doesn't give in-game items in exchange for donating as we are a No donations server.. but if a player really wants to help our server financially we will be more than happy to accept donation and as a sign of gratitude the player who donates will be recognized in our server forum with a "Donator" usertag (it would be worn with great pride & honor for helping our community)

+ 150+ players - This is our only downside as our server have just opened.. we only got 10-15 players at the moment but our hopes are up that the community will grow!

+ a fun and nice community - It is a very fun & nice community rest assured.. all wrong doers are being punished accordingly

+ nice and courteous gms and staffs - Very much active & we are approachable in different ways such as in-game, forum, facebook fanpage or yahoo messenger.. we also have online support ticketing NPC in-game that we always check & update..

Feel free to try us out and be part of our community!

you can visit our ratemyserver thread for further details about our server...

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

epzkie

Oppps my bad please delete this.. double post coz of internet problem sorry guys..

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

Honorbydeath

Quote+ LR OR MR no specific rates
MR
Third class fully working almost 100% official
+ must have quests a lot
Yes we do!!
yes balanced even improving extended classes while we speak!!
Yes your about to donate in various ways, will add more if needed
+ 150+ players
sadly we dont meet you on this T_T but joining us would help us reach that!
Yes fun is the plan of fortune ro, and the community is great
Very nice staff, We also give you various ways to contact us inside/outside the game!
Live chat http://www.puregamingnetwork.com/livezilla/chat.php
Team-speak (read forum for info)
Msn ([email protected])
Skype pm for this please
Forums
In-game daily!
Anything you wanna know about us? ask me in live chat its up usally 10+ hours a day and soon our other gms will be taking separated shifts for it to be 24/7
http://puregamingnetwork.com