L>Low or Mid rate server

Started by lordking5, Aug 10, 2011, 12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordking5

Tried many server, either corrupt gm, imblance, 3rd job imblance, Donetion Pawn all or whatsoever...

Can someone introduce a good server for me?

Max lvl: 99 or 150
Max Job: Dont care
No Renewal
Exp: 10x-200x
Normal card drop: Dont care
Mini Boss or Mvp card drop: as low as possible
Donetion item should be huntable
Good community (Dont like to hear "fuk" spamming in town)
WOE and BG active
Tell me where you host?

If you want introduce me a high rate, convince me, why i should join?

Ps: Saw a video from youtube, their Asura Strike is Smile Face wording? Which server is that?

Finally, thank for anyone who view and post thier reply...

I am GTM+8 thx

kyle2009178

Tactics-ro.tk might be good, Its a high rate so i understand if you choose not to but anyway.

rates 5k/5k/5k
ALL gears are 50%drop rate
normal cards are 50%
Boss cards are .01%

Elunium and oridecon( the rates vary on these im not to sure lol) sky petite drop elu at 61% chance

Donation items are not huntable but there not overpowered.( the item descriptions need to be updated half of them are wrong)
The donation items are WAY more nerfed then they look lol.

I been playing for a while and the few players we have are extreamly friendly, Except one who just ignores everyone lol.

The server has Woe and BG

The server is philipino and  is for the most part lagless. I live in canada and i can run 5 clients with barely any delay.

As for convincing you? Well, read the reviews this is the highrate every server wants to be.

We got a low population though, due to it being a philipino server people join and leave because the pinoy population is asleep lol

ChocoMoco

Come join NeuRO! http://neu-ro.net
Join us today!

Quote from: lordking5 on Aug 10, 2011, 12:14 AM
Tried many server, either corrupt gm, imblance, 3rd job imblance, Donetion Pawn all or whatsoever...

Can someone introduce a good server for me?

Max lvl: 99 or 150 - 99/70
Max Job: Dont care - 70 job
No Renewal - No renewal, we just have the client.
Exp: 10x-200x - 50/50 and upto 75/75 on Floating Rates
Normal card drop: Dont care - 0.50%
Mini Boss or Mvp card drop: as low as possible - (0.03% drop)
Donetion item should be huntable - Donation balance system, Voting and Events can get you into the Kafra Shops [AKA NeuRO Currency]
Good community (Dont like to hear "fuk" spamming in town) - Player Safety, provides players to experience the main towns with no bad mouthing and profanity.
WOE and BG active - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYYWNY74QL8
Tell me where you host?  - Chicago, USA
Chocomoco GFX coming back soon!
Chocomoco GFX Thread  Website
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

aesirhades

hi lordking5. Try VanhildRO.net Opening this August 13. This are the rates:

Max lvl: 99 or 150 - 99
Max Job: Dont care - 70
No Renewal - No
Exp: 10x-200x - 100x
Normal card drop: Dont care - 0.5%
Mini Boss or Mvp card drop: as low as possible - 0.05%
Donetion item should be huntable - Yes
Good community (Dont like to hear "fuk" spamming in town) - N/A Since server is just opening
WOE and BG active N/A Since server is just opening
Tell me where you host? California , USA

Join VanhildRO.net Now! And Experience Challenging Role Playing RO! Conquest Battlegrounds and many more!

Kyroki

Hi Lordking5, I'd recommend trying Lumina Ro! We have a professional staff team, and no third jobs!

Max lvl: 99 or 150
Max lv is 99!

Max Job: Dont care
Max job is 70!

No Renewal
We only use the renewal interface!

Exp: 10x-200x
50/50/30!

Normal card drop: Dont care
0.25%!

Mini Boss or Mvp card drop: as low as possible

0.1%!

Donetion item should be huntable
Some are obtainable though voting, battlegrounds, and the event shop, and the donation items can be traded from player to player! Lumina also prides itself on having really low-tier donation items, they barely give an advantage over a non-donor!

Good community (Dont like to hear "fuk" spamming in town)
Lumina has an online average of 500 players! The community is friendly though you find a troll here and there, most people like to chill in there guild town with there mates though!

WOE and BG active
We have SE, FE, and Old school! There was 4-5 guilds competing with what looks like more on the way! We also have our own custom battle grounds with new features like a randomizer so you can join in even if it has already started, and custom rewards!

Tell me where you host?
Our new host is hosted from America!

I hope to see you in-game, here is our links if your interested!
Our Feature page
Our Home page: http://www.cp.lumina-ro.com/

lordking5

Thank you for above 4 server

Tactics-Ro
NeuRo
VanhildRo
LuminaRo

Definely i would go and try all.
Ps: ChocoMoco is very hardworking, i would 1st try on his/her server.

Anyway, if anyone else still have suggestion for me, please share. I will go and try. Although i would pick one of the best, which fancy me so well to play.

ChocoMoco

Not a problem! Welcome to NeuRO by the way :)
Chocomoco GFX coming back soon!
Chocomoco GFX Thread  Website
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

Usagimimi

Hi lordking! Not sure if NeuRO has caught your fancy and held it or not, but here's another suggestion.

UtopiaRO NW is re-opening, revamped, in September. In regards to your requirements:

Rates: 10/10/10 (floating rates to 25/25/15) ✔
Card Rate: 10-15x ✔
MVP/Mini-Boss Card Rate: 1x ✔
Max Level: 99/70 ✔
Renewal: No (client only) ✔
Good Community: uRO is known for its very tight anti-troll staff, thus evildoers are removed on sight ✔
Donation Items: Yet to be discussed - this is a great time to post your opinion about them, though ?
WoE & BG Active: v1 of uRO had a semi-active WoE (close to 200 online during WoE hours), and BG was introduced in the server's last days, thus activity in the revamped version is unknown ?
Server Location / Host: U.S.A. ?

Custom maps and the likes are to be reintroduced into v2, with a new hometown, new quests, etc. Some details are still unknown to the public, but everything is to be well thought out resulting in a server drowned in great ideas.

If you want to float around on our forums pre-Beta, it'd be a pleasure to welcome you there ^^

Daikido

QuoteMax lvl: 99 or 150 99
Max Job: Dont care 70
No Renewal YES
Exp: 10x-200x 20x
Normal card drop: Dont care 10x
Mini Boss or Mvp card drop: as low as possible 5x
Donetion item should be huntable YES
Good community (Dont like to hear "fuk" spamming in town) YES
WOE and BG active YES
Tell me where you host? GERMANY, GMT +1

leadtech

Try our server Loki Ragnarok Online :) Its has a 3rd Job Classes ..

Max lvl: 99 or 150 - Yes we are 99 - 150
Max Job: Dont care  Yes we are 70 - 50 Job Lvl
No Renewal -Pre-Renewal
Exp: 10x-200x Our rates is 150x/150x
Normal card drop: Normal Cards is 3% Drop
Mini Boss or Mvp card drop: Mvp Card is 0.1% Drop
Donetion item should be huntable: Our Donation items is for Donate :) (for server expenses)
Good community (Dont like to hear "fuk" spamming in town) - We are a good and friendly community .
WOE and BG active Our Woe is active and we are planning to open BG soon .
Tell me where you host?  We are hosted in Satisfied-Hosting Location: California

Try us now to prove.

Control Panel: http://lokiro.com/cp

See you ingame :D

Flash Ragnarok Online [ONLINE]
http://flash-ro.info