LF>LR or MR Pre-Renewal Server

Started by AliciaWindsor, Feb 20, 2014, 04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliciaWindsor

Hello, it's me, Alicia..
I've been in certain renewal RO server, but I can't really enjoy renewal mechanics so, I decide to leave.
So, here I back again in this forum, hoping to found a good and decent pre-renewal server~ :D

My Requirements are as follows:
1. Pre-Renewal is must. Also, it have to implement transcendent Classes.
2. Rate: 1/1/1 - 100/100/any
3. MaxLvl: 99/70
4. MaxStats: 99 ~ any
5. Max ASPD: 190 ~ 192
6. Population: Any.
7. Server Location: Any.
8. Server's main language: English.

Custom feature that I would like to see:
1. GM Commands: @Rates, @Times, @ShowExp are must.
Note: @Jump, @Warp, @Go @Storage, @Save are no. I will not come to a server which implement even one of these commands to players.
Other than this, as long it's not so game breaking is allowed

2. Custom NPCs: I'll be happy to see Job Changer, Stylists, and a Banker. These NPCs are negotiable.
Note: A game breaking Custom NPC like MVP Room or Gold Room are no. I will not come to the server that implement such NPCs.

3. Daily Quest: Either it's iRO's basic REQ (Repeatable EXP Quests) or custom one.
Note: Having this implemented with removing max level requirement is a BIG PLUS from me.

4.WoE and Battleground are not my concern. I don't really mind if they exists or not.

5. Server's event: A biweekly big event + automated events + GM Events are a BIG Plus.
Anything that can blow away my grinding hours boredom.

Blacklist:
- TalonRO - Too Crowd. Nasty players are pretty much easily be found.

That's all.
These requirements are NOT MUST. Some of them are negotiable. So, I'm await your recommendation. Thanks people~

CCK

Hello Alicia! Seems like our server settings fits what you're looking for. Hope you don't mind, here's our ad.

.: Defense of Rune Midgard :.

Do you know what Factions are? If you don't, Well, try to imagine being in a guild, with 300 players, fighting with another guild for towns instead of small cramped castles, towns that produces free specialized items for you daily, ranging from zeny, minerals, berries, ad pots, and much more.. Recruit those towns people back to your base to set up shops or help forge specialized equipments for your guild.

Now, Imagine that town has castles in it, and WoE is just a minor friendly competition between you and your guild members. Why not use those Garm fangs to summon Garm to protect those towns of yours while you're at it?

What if I tell you that there are quests too that are meant for each and every single one of your guild to get involved instead of the same old soloing? Got yourself a picture of it now? Good.

Try to add this in further. Imagine being your Faction Best and receive a real life prize after winning competitively.. How would winning an iPad for your hard work sounds to you?

So, ever heard of a Faction vs Faction Server? Great, cause you can now be a part of it and even choose to lead your faction. Well, that's another whole new feature by itself!

---

Defense of Rune Midgard is a brand new Faction vs Faction mid rate server. Opened on 14th Feb 2014, we are slowly getting players attention worldwide. Come join us and be a part of either World Guardian or The Apocalypse to conquer towns or be your Faction's Top Killer! Not enough as a feature to excite you? We got more! I love to list everything out to you, but you'll have to read it up on our forums! But here's one of them for those who love to kill for a living.

Ex Cards:

Ex cards are a great way to make a difference in your build. Popular cards like Hydra Card Ex provides you with the extra killing power (+25% instead of 20%) in exchange for taking more damage (+5% Damage taken from Demi Humans). We got a whole ranged from Poring Ex to Randgis Ex! Try getting them all!

---

Got you excited yet? Plenty more from where this came from!
Join us today!

Forums: http://f.dorm-ro.com/
Downloads: http://d.dorm-ro.com/

As for the Server Settings, I'll reply directly in your requirements!~

Quote from: AliciaWindsor on Feb 20, 2014, 04:27 AM

- We are Pre-Renewal

- We are 30/30/7

- Yes! 99/70

- Yes! 99

- 192!

- We are new so.. We only have around 10+ But everyone's friendly!!

- Texas (Will be moving cause of some dc issue recently happening.)
- We are international too.

- Yes! English!

Note: @Jump, @Warp, @Go @Storage, @Save are no. I will not come to a server which implement even one of these commands to players.

- We have minimal Commands. @rates, @times, @showexp are available. @home is used to warp back to your faction base.

2. Custom NPCs: I'll be happy to see Job Changer, Stylists, and a Banker. These NPCs are negotiable.
Note: A game breaking Custom NPC like MVP Room or Gold Room are no. I will not come to the server that implement such NPCs.

- Nothing of sort will be available. We respect the balance of the game. So if there's anything imbalanced at any time, we will modify it.

3. Daily Quest: Either it's iRO's basic REQ (Repeatable EXP Quests) or custom one.
Note: Having this implemented with removing max level requirement is a BIG PLUS from me.

- We have Hunting Missions.

4.WoE and Battleground are not my concern. I don't really mind if they exists or not.

- We will go for something bigger than WoE once we get more players. It's called Faction Wars.

5. Server's event: A biweekly big event + automated events + GM Events are a BIG Plus.

- We will be getting more events soon. Hope you don't mind this for now.

Hope to see you soon!

Defense of Rune Midgard
Unique Faction Vs Faction Server
30x / 30x / 7x
Join us today!

stephencurry30

Hello Alicia,

I'd recommend you to try a low-rate server called Ragnarok Frontier. RF has a welcoming community, professional GMS, and no game breaking items. It is a server that runs on AEGIS, and has been up for 10 years! It had a wipe a while ago due to players' votes. The server is growing lately and it provides a great experience to anyone that is serious about enjoying Ragnarok Online.

Some basic information:

•   RF has a Classic RO Feel (No god items)
•   Rates: 9x/9x/4x for Non-Trans, 6x/6x/4x for Trans, yes, 4x Drop Rate and 2x MVP Card Drop
•   Pre-Renewal -- Have Rebirth/Trans Class
•   Max Level: 99
•   Max Job Level: 70
•   Max Stats: 99
•   Max ASPD: 190
•   Server is hosted in Montreal, Canada and a lot of players are from Canada/U.S. So if you are in this timezone, I strongly suggest you to try this server.
•   Population: The community is currently growing; Normal evenings around 30-40 and at our peaks (WoE days) at around 90.
•   RF is known to be very stable with 99.9% uptime and only one server restart each month (less than 30mins downtime) for updates.

One thing about this server... it does lag a fair bit on Eventfulness, but they are trying to improve in the future hopefully.

Regarding custom features:

1. GM Commands:
RF has the following commands available:
@autoloot, @autotrade, @channels, @uptime, @time
Although RF does not have the commands @Rates or @ShowExp, you can easily access these information on the webpage database.
https://www.xenophase.net/rf/db.php?type=monster
https://www.xenophase.net/rf/db.php?type=item&cat=armor

2. Custom NPCs:
Job Changer: Available
Stylist: Hairstyle and clothing dye are only available through Cash Item   
Banker: N/A, as an alternative you could always ask a player/mentor in-game to transfer items/zeny for you. You could also make two accounts and transfer zeny yourself.

3. Daily Quest:
*All Repeatable EXP Quests are available except for the Deadman NPC.
*Custom hat quests every month
*There was a recent update of a Variable Item-Hunt Quest NPC:
Simple item-hunt quests that has a wide variety of difficulties and can last for weeks or for only a few hours. The rewards are highly varied as well:  Consumables, Equipment, Cash Item supplies, and Unique Hats are all fair-game.

4. WoE / BG:
WoE is a big part of the game and I would strongly recommend you to participate and have fun.
You could earn War Points just by participating in WoE and these War Points can be trade in for random items not limited to: BG Badges, KvM Points, consumables, dead branch and much more!
On a side note, my guild is recruiting for members.

5. Events:
*Automated Trivia NPC: test out your knowledge and compete with other players to get on the rankings!

Hope to see you soon and please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns! We also have mentor system. The mentor system for Ragnarok Frontier is a buddy-up system for new players - established players on Ragnarok Frontier lend their time and expertise to newer players in order to help them get a footing in the game. If you're new and need help, don't hesitate to contact them!

Server Website:
https://www.xenophase.net/rf/   

How to Register?
https://www.xenophase.net/register/register.php

RMS Page:
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=13122&itv=6&url_sname=Ragnarok%20Frontier%20*REFRESH*\

Lunalia

Hello Alicia, i will invite you to Elaria Ragnarok Online.
Here can you see our RMS Topic: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/low-rates/elariaro-from-small-beginnings-come-great-things/
Homepage is under construction, the Closed Beta starts in 9 days.

Yes
7/7/10
Yes
Check! Fresh new server
Europe atm , maybe we will change to us after Closed Beta
Yes

Yes
Check!

JobChanger: No, Banker: Yes, Stylist: Yes
iRO Basic REQ inplented and we have custom missions to reach lvl 99

Is in planning

CaseRO

Hello Alicia,

You may want to give the Case Ragnarok Online a shot!
We are the largest mid-rate out today with packed of unique systems!

Main Website: www.case-ro.com
Main Forum: www.casero-board.com
Rates: 100.100.50
Max Level: 99/70
Pre-Renewal
650+ Online Peak!

1. Pre-Renewal is must. Also, it have to implement transcendent Classes. ~ Positive!
2. Rate: 1/1/1 - 100/100/any  - ~ Positive! Our rate is 100.100.50
3. MaxLvl: 99/70 ~ Positive!
4. MaxStats: 99 ~ any ~ Positive! Our max stat is 99
5. Max ASPD: 190 ~ 192  ~ Positive! Our max ASPD is 190
6. Population: Any. ~ We have online base of 500+ everyday and our current peak is at 650
7. Server Location: Any. ~ We are currently hosted in L.A
8. Server's main language: English.  ~ Positive!

Other than this, as long it's not so game breaking is allowed ~ We have don't have any game breaking commands!

Note: A game breaking Custom NPC like MVP Room or Gold Room are no. I will not come to the server that implement such NPCs. ~ Positive! Job Changer , Stylist & Banker NPCs are Implemented. We don't have any Game Breaking NPCs like Gold Room, MvP room.

Note: Having this implemented with removing max level requirement is a BIG PLUS from me. ~ Positive!

4.WoE and Battleground are not my concern. I don't really mind if they exists or not. ~ We do have active WoE and Intense Battlegrounds! I'm sure you'll love it!

Anything that can blow away my grinding hours boredom. ~ We have Daily Automated and GM Hosted Events.

Thank you for reading and hope to see you with us soon!

Case Ragnarok Online: Protects your Destiny
Unique Pre-renewal Mid-rate server
Join our growing community!