Base Exp: 150x
Job Exp: 150x
Quest Exp: 100-150x
Drop Rate: 100x
Equip Drop: atleast 20%
Card Drop: atleast 10%
MVP Equip Drop: 100%
MVP/Mini Boss Card Drop: DISABLED or 0.01
NPCs: Healer(with agi bless ONLY[optional]), Instant Job Changer, Warper(town,dungeon,field), Stat & Skill Resetter, BG, Plat Skill NPC, Card Remover
No Customs(or no stats)
No OP Donates(if there's such thing as BH/LBH it should be available to non-donors)
Commands: @go, @autoloot, @alootid, @storage
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
99/50 Server Details:
Base Exp: 50x
Job Exp: 50x
Drop Rate: 50x
Equip Drop: atleast 10%
Card Drop: atleast 5%
MVP Equip Drop: atleast 30%
NPCs: Healer, Town Warper
No Customs(or no stats)
No OP Donates(if there is, it should be available to non-donors)
Commands: @go(optional), @autoloot, @alootid
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For fresh servers it should have atleast 50 people?

IF YOUR SERVER HAS MORE THAN WHAT I INDICATED IT WOULD BE BETTER(EXCEPT FOR MVP CARDS I HATE MVP CARDS, IF THERE ARE, IT SHOULD ONLY BE GUARDIANS, SALAMANDER)

IF YOUR SERVER HAS LESS THAN WHAT I INDICATED PLEASE DON'T HESITATE POST YOUR SERVER BECAUSE I WILL STILL CHECK YOUR SERVER. BUT PLEASE BE CLOSE TO WHAT I INDICATED BECAUSE I REALLY HATE GRINDING.

I also prefer freshly opened server or will be opening soon. I don't want to play on an old server. Woon is the closest to everything i said but it's just way too old. i'm sure most top guilds there are heavily geared already and probably with MVPs. plus i got banned there for botting XD that was 2 yrs or 3 yrs ago i guess

I know this server features are very rare or might not even exist anymore. But my hopes are high, I am hoping there are still close to official ROs but requires very little grinding before I totally quit RO because it seems dead, the only server I can find now are lvl 255s or with 3rd jobs which I really really hate.

Decist

Try out RememberRO. It's kind of new, not much players. 150x/150x/20x are the rates.

If you are into building a community, checkout our website: http://mmofury.net

Amino Acid

sorry bro, but a 3 months old server with 0 players online? 186 accounts created. I'm gonna have to pass. Thanks for posting anyways

lilsword

Quote from: Amino Acid on Jul 15, 2014, 03:46 AM
99/70 Server Details:
Base Exp: 150x
Job Exp: 150x
Quest Exp: 100-150x
Drop Rate: 100x
Equip Drop: atleast 20%
Card Drop: atleast 10%
MVP Equip Drop: 100%
NPCs: Healer(with agi bless ONLY[optional]), Instant Job Changer, Warper(town,dungeon,field), Stat & Skill Resetter, BG, Plat Skill NPC, Card Remover
No Customs(or no stats)
No OP Donates(if there's such thing as BH/LBH it should be available to non-donors)
Commands: @go, @autoloot, @alootid, @storage
You might want to try Life Ragnarok Online, We doesn't meet your requirements for the rates and NPCs, But if you're looking for a server with no customs (close to official) LifeRO is the best server for you ^^ Dual logging is disabled on our server (No buff slaves in town)

Our site is: www.lifero.co
Server Info: http://board.lifero.co/index.php?/topic/7-server-information/

Give us a try ^^

Seffi ❤

Hi Amino Acid, WoonRO fits most of your criteria. If you're interested you should come by and say hello!

Specifics:
• 99/70, Pre-Renewal, transcendent classes.
• Base Exp: 150x
• Job Exp: 150x
• Quest Exp: 150x
• Drop Rate: 50x, a bit lower than what you are asking.
• Equip drop is 50x, same with card drops and MvP drops.
• MvP/Mini boss cards drop at 0.01%.
• Healer with default Agi/Bless. You can however purchase extra guild buffs for your guild.
• Job changer.
• Warper to all towns, fields and dungeons. We also have @go with over 40 @go locations and towns.
• Stat and skill resetter with a build saver so you can swap between builds quickly.
• Battlegrounds with Team Deathmatch, Conquest, Rush, and Capture the Flag.
• Platinum skills NPC.
• Default card remover.
• No custom items, however we do have some renewal items which we have edited for pre-renewal.
• Balanced donations. Every item that you can donate for can be obtained in-game without donating.
• All the commands you listed, including our own unique custom commands exclusive to WoonRO. You can find a list here.

If you have any other questions about our server please feel free to ask. If this sounds like fun to you, I encourage you to come say hello on our forums, I'd love to show you around! Hope to see you soon.

Forums: http://www.woon-ro.com/board/
Wiki page: http://woon-ro.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.