LF> Server with proper donation rewards

Started by qveni1471, Sep 09, 2021, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qveni1471

First of all I'm so sad that there are so many cheap people who want to play games for free only.
Cash isn't earned easily so it should be rewarded accordingly.

Looking for a server with a cash shop/donation shop where cash isn't undervalued.
I am not saying it should contain Kiel but it shouldn't be 100% full of costumes with no real benefits.

Been looking for a while so I doubt there is one, but just in case.

Anyways, it's sad that cheap people overwhelm private servers...

Epic Ragnarok Online

Hello! You might want to try one of our servers. You may check some donation promos inside our discord server.

Feel free to check these two. We are not a pay to win servers but if you want some good donation promos, You can try ours :)

Nostalgia Ragnarok Online - 500/170 3rd Job High Rate Renewal (Already 1 Year)

Epic Ragnarok Online - 175/70 3rd Job Mid Rate Pre-Renewal (Going to 3 months)

Discord Links:
- https://discord.gg/8pbh6dz - NostalgiaRO
- https://discord.gg/6GUXyBBC7e - EpicRO

Lai

You can check out Limit Ragnarok.

Guarantee you that your Donations will be worth and all our donates = tradable :)
Donators in my servers lives a good entertainment life <3

jacobo_bobo

At DreamerRO, donators have instant access to all headgears, armors (shields, robes, shoes, etc), custom/boss cards, consumables and grind-saving services. Your donation credits can also be exchanged for other in-game currency such as zeny and bg badges, unlocking access to all those feature shops.

These benefits also apply to non-donators, as every in-game currency (bg badges, zeny, events) all can be exchanged into DreamerRO Tokens.

kaeyih3

Aqua Ro have plenty of limited costumes that can be bought with cash
Owner of AquaRO, highrate 255/120 Frost semifarm server.

trailer of my server
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcokNRyf-PI&ab_channel=aquaragnarok

distilled1

Quote from: qveni1471 on Sep 09, 2021, 10:22 PM
First of all I'm so sad that there are so many cheap people who want to play games for free only.
Cash isn't earned easily so it should be rewarded accordingly.

Looking for a server with a cash shop/donation shop where cash isn't undervalued.
I am not saying it should contain Kiel but it shouldn't be 100% full of costumes with no real benefits.

Been looking for a while so I doubt there is one, but just in case.

Anyways, it's sad that cheap people overwhelm private servers...

It's not about people being "cheap", it's about them wanting a fair game.
I agree that people should have to pay for their gaming entertainment, like when you want to sit down and play a game of monopoly with a friend, someone had to pay for that board game.
I agree that people who don't want to pay a subscription to play their online games are cheap because maintaining an online server has constant costs. However, what you're describing is paying to gain advantages (pay to win), and that's where you're dead wrong. Being able to pay for an advantage in RO is like being able to pay extra money in a board game, after you've started playing, in order to move your piece where ever you want.

If YOU enjoy paying to win, that's fine, but you shouldn't call people "cheap" for simply wanting a fair gaming experience. I hope someone with a bigger wallet than you gains 100x more advantages over you and changes your mind.
DOWN WITH MULTI-CLIENTING!

loki266

Hahaha what a funny thread, it's like a bait to see what servers are blatantly pay to win.

Heuspers

Idk what kind of proper donation you want but I have been playing in a server named CopasRO.
They really have no equipments as donation and only basic necesities stuffs + costumes in gachapon.

If you want to gear up you have to grind Instances or doing headgear quest, also they bringing renewal instance to pre-renewal mechanic.
And the thing is they also let people farm up cash points from instance as well so... yeah that's that. A reasonable server I'd say.

https://copasro.fun/
Here if you are interested.

Lai

Quote from: loki266 on Sep 29, 2021, 12:36 PM
Hahaha what a funny thread, it's like a bait to see what servers are blatantly pay to win.

LimitRO is no more :O

There is a new server Limit Ragnarok, and unfortunately, can't please this persons demands :P

Limit Ragnarok is new 4th job server with progression 1:1 kRO quests/content/timelines.
no iRO, jRO, or bRO etc items.
Very little customization, and the feel of Effort = Result :)

No under table, no item RMTs etc, and 100% transparent and pure <3