looking for low - mid rates server

Started by Earnestinence, Jan 20, 2014, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earnestinence

Hello how you doing ?

i'm looking for server hace a lot Active players .. and renewal  150/50 - 175/50 - 160/50 with mora excpt OriginalRO ...

low rates 10 - 50
Mid ratess 50 - 100

coralpjtm

Quote from: Earnestinence on Jan 20, 2014, 02:26 PM
Hello how you doing ?

i'm looking for server hace a lot Active players .. and renewal  150/50 - 175/50 - 160/50 with mora excpt OriginalRO ...

low rates 10 - 50
Mid ratess 50 - 100

Hi....
I am looking for many active players. I have seen many people are looking for a server with many player, but how can a server having many player when the players are not playing at that certain server? It is best saying that stay in a certain server for 1 - 2 weeks there will have big progress if everyone does the same. Because they download a server they like it then the population is low then they got bored no people to talk/entertain they left. Then another new player come and vise versa(happen the same thing). This happen to this RO too often really too often its like bad luck.

--Hope u read that--
http://www.coral-ro.com

Population 1-10
Mid rates 150x150x200x
Renewal
Custom and Costume(no errors, most are official)
And all the other stuff you will know when you try it.

To find a good server.
1. Play it before inviting anyone.
2. If you like it then stay longer do not delete if few days there is no people. Play it still.
3. Good story/Gameplay ex Awesome beginner ground/custom made-quest not official/ very fun.
4. If you see there are new people joining then it is time to invite your friends.
5. Discover more in the server, most of the kind of server i have seen is the same as the other but it is not for me to judge. There are few special server that you need to know, do not find those with cheap npc.
6. Once the environment is settle around 10-50 players active not vendors look at their behaviour because a good server comes with good players(positive type people not the pinoy crazy pvp/NO OFFEND)
7. Dear admin, if you can't take a hit, why in the first place you are a leader? (you get my point.) But be reasonable some players are like that.
8. Close to official is always the best option dont find those super type rates which is for pvp unless you are interested in that type.

There are more but i have to go, go and study on how to get a good server lastly some server give fake info on their website which makes people download and try the server and found out it don't have/donate people only can get. Which makes me mad. Do no bother review/ commenting the server just make a report on rms saying you hate the server in server discussion with your reason n proof n etc.

GMApple

Hello there,

TrueRO is now 16 days old Low Rate Renewal Severs 20x/20x/5x. Give us a visit at www.truero.com. Hope to see you