LF> my new home NON RENEWAL

Started by Gatoruchato, Mar 11, 2013, 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatoruchato

'kay time to find a new home. :D

1 WEEK OLD OR ABOUT TO OPEN SERVER
Low - Mid Rates (floating rates is optional)
QUEST EXP REWARD MUST BE THE SAME AS JOB & BASE EXP
V4P - this will NEVER change, never to become a competition on voting and such.
Friendly community + GMs
No imba donation items, give me a list of items, if you are giving me the link, MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TO REGISTER IN THE CP JUST FOR ME TO LOOK AT IT. Custom headgears are okay as long as there is no STATS GIVEN. /ok
Race of the Day/Monster of the Week
Official iRO EXP Repeatable Quests IMPLEMENTED or if not, something related like that.
No VIP accounts
Open forums (means I could view stuff without registering)
And yes, @showexp @exp @die should be there too :D

I guess that's enough~
PS: I'm a university student so I would love a server that would fit a university student who's real busy and want to have some fun ;D (4 semesters per year is rough tho, until I move schools...)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)

Playtester

Strange, this thread seems to be like an exact copy of Kitsune's old thread and now Kistune edited his thread to request a renewal server instead. Heh.

Anyway,

>> PureRO

- Opens March 23rd
- Rates 8/8/5 (0.1% normal cards, 0.01% MVP cards)
- V4P will exist, nothing overpowered and all account bound to prevent exploits
- Friendly GMs for sure, community is up to the community ;-) the players on forums that I know a bit better are kinda WoE active so there might be some trashtalking
- Donation items will give NO advantage in PVP: There will be costumes, weaker headgears (with official stats, but they are never better than the best ingame ones), battle manuals, convenience (agi/bless scrolls, giant fly wings) and fun items (dead branches)
- Unpopular maps will be manually chosen by the staff and buffed for a week, which is pretty much like "monster of the week", but with some intelligence behind it (e.g. Anubis won't get such a boost because he's already popular as it is)
- No VIP accounts
- Should be possible (at least it was the last time I wasn't logged in), just take a look
- Basic @ commands that provide information are available, commands that change the official gameplay will be limited, but there is @autoloot

Link: http://www.pure-ro.net/
Forums: http://www.pure-ro.net/forums/

Gatoruchato

I did asked her permission instead and since we did come from the same server and place too (we are neighbors and former schoolmate), but since she and her friends is looking for a new decent renewal server and I'm going to a non renewal server. Anyways, gonna check out lol

Playtester

Ah I see. I was already thinking my mind is playing tricks at me!

Gatoruchato

Not really, lol. Unless I bring my laptop in her house since her house wifi lol. Most of the replies are renewal servers on Kitsune's thread, that trolled her.

ANYWAYS, any servers out there aside PureRO?

Playtester

Hmmm, there are many servers, but they haven't been open for only a week. And the ones who opened in february/march 1st have VIP service. Might be why nobody else replied.

Edit: Well there are some customized ones if you browse though the most recent low rate and mid rate advertisements, you might find some more there.

By the way, I'm kinda interested why repeatable exp quests are so important to you. Don't like to level up alts?

Gatoruchato

Might be but I could wait til someone else replies, I'm not in a hurry though, preparing for college graduation (requirements, exams and stuff) and visa too. Still waiting for Kitsune to seek out a server for me too, even though I haven't tried  renewal much and *insert long story here*. For the repeatable exp quests I like leveling alts but since I always log in game whenever I am not tired with work and less stuff to do in school or whenever friends drag me to play RO. Not that important but source of zeny for those who are not that much active but when logs in farms madly.

EDIT: checked out the character ranking and the ranking has a selection for 3rd class characters

Playtester

True, but there won't be 3rd classes on the server, as it'll be a very close-to-official pre-renewal server. I'll tell the admin to fix it. :-)
Thanks for the info.

Edit: It's fixed.

Gatoruchato

that was fast :D thanks, should try it out when it opens soon!

and again, if someone thinks their server suits for.... my requirements, its okay if the server has no race of the day or mob of the week, you can post out :D

Nekoruchii

Quote from: Playtester on Mar 11, 2013, 10:26 AM
Strange, this thread seems to be like an exact copy of Kitsune's old thread and now Kistune edited his thread to request a renewal server instead. Heh.

Just to clear this up, aside from I allowed Terky to copy my requirements, some of the replies from my thread were renewal servers -____________- I got trolled in replies.

Well, bump to Terky's thread. Still doing some server search for her.~

Strange

Hello,
Maybe give ImaginaryRO a try
99/70 max Level
Our Rates are 75x75x50x
We are getting Harmony in the next days
Battleground is already active
50-90 Players Online
V4P System

Our Homepage
http://imaginaryro.com/

rhythmixer

Try Azure RO

http://azure-ro.com/

2 days old, floating rates (except for card drops)
99/70, custom house system
V4P system, harmony protected
KOTH, Devil Square, BG active

note

I have high-lighted the criteria you are looking for in the below quote of yours:

For more information, check the following: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/low-rates/ero-(10x10x10x)-pre-renewal-launching-soon/

Quote from: Terky on Mar 11, 2013, 08:39 AM
'kay time to find a new home. :D

1 WEEK OLD OR ABOUT TO OPEN SERVER - EvolveRO plans to launch in April. No estimate ETA, depending on the frequency of players.
Low - Mid Rates (floating rates is optional) - eRO is a 10x/10x/10x low rate. (No floating rates.)
QUEST EXP REWARD MUST BE THE SAME AS JOB & BASE EXP  - Quest EXP rates are set to 5x.
V4P - this will NEVER change, never to become a competition on voting and such. - There will be a Vote For Point system with rewards.
Friendly community + GMs - The server began with the idea of building a huge respectful community, that aims to expand for the next years.

No imba donation items, give me a list of items, if you are giving me the link, MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TO REGISTER IN THE CP JUST FOR ME TO LOOK AT IT. Custom headgears are okay as long as there is no STATS GIVEN. /ok - As of right now there is no list of items available. The server is in it's early stages, and items to be implemented can be discussed amongst members of the community for future references.

Race of the Day/Monster of the Week - Yes, will be available.
Official iRO EXP Repeatable Quests IMPLEMENTED or if not, something related like that. - eRO's Quest Board will have all of the iRO repeatable quests implemented. (Including other quests that can be requested for by the community.)
No VIP accounts - There will never be such system implemented.
Open forums (means I could view stuff without registering) - The forums are available for guests to view as well as post on the Shoutbox.
And yes, @showexp @exp @die should be there too :D - A list of available commands can be found here:
http://forum.evolvero.net/index.php?/topic/12-in-game-global-commands/

I guess that's enough~
PS: I'm a university student so I would love a server that would fit a university student who's real busy and want to have some fun ;D (4 semesters per year is rough tho, until I move schools...) - Good luck with school. :)