Previous topic - Next topic

joemar53

Why 4th?
1st Family
2nd School
3rd Friends
/heh

Anyways..
Looking for a LowRate(not lower than 10/10/xx) or MidRate(not higher than 150/150/xx) Server running on Renewal Mechanics("3rd Jobs, New World, Bifrost, Mora, etc")
Preferably FRESH/NEW with around 50+ Players for partying purposes (Leveling and making new companions)
Max Level of 150/50 or 160/50 or 175/xx **if there is**
A little Custom Headgears is alright but NO WINGS and probably VERY FEW Custom Maps.
NO CUSTOM GEARS(Armors and Cards that give s*** effects)
Main Language : English please  /ok
New Mounts are really not that of a requirement but its good to have them too  /ok

Thank You!  /ho

MyRO Server Philippines

Quote from: joemar53 on Mar 14, 2013, 06:23 AM
Why 4th?
1st Family
2nd School
3rd Friends
/heh

Anyways..
Looking for a LowRate(not lower than 10/10/xx) or MidRate(not higher than 150/150/xx) Server running on Renewal Mechanics("3rd Jobs, New World, etc")
Preferably FRESH/NEW with around 50+ Players for partying purposes (Leveling and making new companions)
A little Custom Headgears is alright but NO WINGS and probably VERY FEW Custom Maps.
New Mounts are really not that of a requirement but its good to have them too  /ok

Thank You!  /ho

We are exactly what you need! We are a high rate server 5kx/5kx with max levels set at 150/50 for 3rd jobs as what the official servers intended levels to be. Our 3rd jobs aer balanced as well as items. We are a Philipping Server but main language is english. We are hosted at the USA with anti-DDoS. We are harmony protected as well! This is to avoid bots, WPEs and other 3rd party programs. We do not have custom wings and we stay away from custom overly powered items for a more balanced gameplay! Yes we have mounts too!

QuoteMyRO Server Info (www.myro.ph)

Philippine Server! with english as primary language.
    24/7 Server Uptime
    150/50 Renewal Jobs (Official)
    5000% Base / 5000% Job / Modified Drop
    Instant PVP Action in a Non-PK Environment
    Fixed Cast (10% Only!) - Reduceable Cast Set Up
    Daily WOE SE II 7:00pm-8:00pm GMT+8
    Weekend Baby WOE 3:00pm-4:00pm GMT+8
    Daily Events with Uber Cool Prizes
    Active and Friendly GM Team
    Active Forum Discussions
    Active Facebook Network
    Always Growing Community
    Solid and Stable Economy
    Lag-Free, Balanced and Stable
    No Over Customed Items
    Guild of the Month
    Monthly No1PK Fight Club PVP Masters
    Monthly MWM 7vs7 War Masters
    Save Point Wars : Battle of Towns
    Seasonal MyRO Player on Focus
    Battle Grounds - Endless Tower - New Worlds
    No BoTs - No 3rd Party Programs - No Hexed Clients
    Dual Login Enabled!
    Auto Trade System : Absentee Vending
    Regular Scheduled Maintenance
    As Close to the Official Servers as Possible

Come join us! (www.myro.ph)

Axiom

If you haven't found a place yet, mind trying Chu! Ragnarok Online out?

We opened a little more than a month ago, with a peak population of around 20-30. Players range from Americans, Malaysians, Filipinos to a few Europeans around, all of which appear to be fluent in English. We're a midrate with rates at x150 for exp, x25 for common drops and x10 for boss drops. Renewal's about as updated as we are able to make it, and we push to keep it as close to official as we're able (We currently support class mounts, Extended Super Novice, Kagerou/Oboro). Custom items are available, but are mostly only useful for looking good. Custom maps are extensive, but are a completely optional experience.

If you ever do come by, let us know. We'd love to have you with us!

Chu! Ragnarok Online - Your world, your way.

joemar53

Quote from: Axiom on Mar 14, 2013, 03:59 PM
If you haven't found a place yet, mind trying Chu! Ragnarok Online out?

We opened a little more than a month ago, with a peak population of around 20-30. Players range from Americans, Malaysians, Filipinos to a few Europeans around, all of which appear to be fluent in English. We're a midrate with rates at x150 for exp, x25 for common drops and x10 for boss drops. Renewal's about as updated as we are able to make it, and we push to keep it as close to official as we're able (We currently support class mounts, Extended Super Novice, Kagerou/Oboro). Custom items are available, but are mostly only useful for looking good. Custom maps are extensive, but are a completely optional experience.

If you ever do come by, let us know. We'd love to have you with us!

How come when im downloading ur  Lite Installer my DL speed drops. from 150kbps down to 50kbps then it stops downloading >_< my max DL speed around 300kbps. How come?

joemar53

Playtester

Hmm renewal mid rate servers, huh?

Well CookieRO is probably the largest server that meets your requirements: http://www.cookiero.com/
It isn't new, though, but it has 300+ players, so you can probably find someone who would be willing to make an alt to party up with you.

And then there is also LimitRO which offers 3 renewal servers: http://www.limit-ro.net/

joemar53

Quote from: Playtester on Mar 16, 2013, 07:18 AM
Hmm renewal mid rate servers, huh?

Well CookieRO is probably the largest server that meets your requirements: http://www.cookiero.com/
It isn't new, though, but it has 300+ players, so you can probably find someone who would be willing to make an alt to party up with you.

And then there is also LimitRO which offers 3 renewal servers: http://www.limit-ro.net/

Tried CookieRO.. its kinda dead... or maybe its that their missing manpower/staff dunno  /...

About LimitRO im interested in their new server BUT i cant download the Lite Installers from their given mirrors.. directs me somewhere else  /wah
UPDATE: Cool I was able to download..   /no1 But still Accepting suggestions  /kis2

Playtester

CookieRO is dead despite those 300 players listed? Are they all autotrades?

ragnazorg

Hi, how about joining RagnarokDeep :) Its full renewal 1x/1x/1x and it's one of the first Private Servers which supports cross platform, you can choose your realm if you're from asia or europe.

RODEEPAsia is around 4 days old with peak of 71+ players.

Also if you want to play it via mobile or tab, it supports Android and you can easily download it at google play. Currently we're still discussing of porting it to iOS too.

www.ragnarokdeep.com

Axiom

Quote from: joemar53 on Mar 16, 2013, 01:41 AM
How come when im downloading ur  Lite Installer my DL speed drops. from 150kbps down to 50kbps then it stops downloading >_< my max DL speed around 300kbps. How come?
Might it be your connection? Depends on when you were downloading. I was uploading a new lite installer sometime yesterday.

Chu! Ragnarok Online - Your world, your way.

joemar53

Quote from: Axiom on Mar 17, 2013, 01:11 AM
Might it be your connection? Depends on when you were downloading. I was uploading a new lite installer sometime yesterday.

Im in the Philippines. I tried downloading again. Still dies when it drops to 50KBps from 290KBps noone using my net connection.  /hmm

Lakre

Why not try out EvolveRO? A low rate opening soon! Maybe it'll cater to your needs.

Quote from: joemar53 on Mar 14, 2013, 06:23 AM
Anyways..
Looking for a LowRate(not lower than 10/10/xx) or MidRate(not higher than 150/150/xx) Server running on Renewal Mechanics("3rd Jobs, New World, Bifrost, Mora, etc")

Thank You!  /ho

- We are 10/10/10, 5x MVP/ 0.01 cards (default)
- Definately fresh, so fresh we haven't opened yet!
- Since we are low rate, level cap is 99/70.
- We are trying to keep it as close to actual servers, while catering to the needs of the community.

*Edit: Sorry, I misread OP's post about renewal! My mistake!