Looking for a balanced server.

Started by RV29, Sep 25, 2016, 12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RV29

Yo.

I've finally decided to play RO again, but I just don't know pick which one to pick I don't really want to come back to TalonRO.

Can anyone suggest a good balanced server?

yC

You will need to be more specific with rates and features such as re/pre-re.  There are different standard on balance depend on the environment.

RV29

Quote from: yC on Sep 25, 2016, 01:31 AM
You will need to be more specific with rates and features such as re/pre-re.  There are different standard on balance depend on the environment.
Doesn't really matter to if the server is re or pre-re.
Only people who are afraid to try something new cares about that.. Man, the newest RO2 was still bad! They still haven't realized that we only want an improve system & graphics of the old RO!

Mid or High is fine, Low on the other hand is not cause I've got a job.

Bakorzero

Try Aeva RO

Specification:
Episode: 13.2 Encounter with the Unknown
Mechanics: Pre-renewal
Base/Job Exp Rates: 7x
Quest Rates: 1~3x (variable) Item/Equips/Cards Rates: 3x
MVP Rates: 1x
Max Level: 99/70
Max Stats: 99
Max ASPD: 190
Insta-cast: 150 Dex
Guild Capacity: 76 (only 36 allowed in WOE)
Custom Items (no stats): ✓
Custom Commands: ✓

@ Player Commands:
rates, refresh, autotrade, me, showpartybuff, jtws, iteminfo, help, noask, memo, auction, whosell, noks, time, uptime, channel, showexp, circle, whobuy, whereis, whodrops, whogm, showzeny, hominfo, jailtime, noattack, request, arealoot, resetchar, voteredeem, cashredeem, navigation, settings, removemount, removecostume, claimrewards, achievements, showachievements, pvprank

Client @ Command Features:
lgp: Lite Graphics Support
circle: on/off
square: on/off
shake: on/off
aoes: on/off

it has autoloot but only for 1 item

see you ingame :)  /no1
A flower of hope — a bond tying us together
Now grows within our hearts.
Forever unwilting, it gives us the power to go on living

Terpsichore

If you're interested in renewal, try out Leika. I don't think there's anyone else out there that attempted to fix and balance renewal.

Routa

You can try Net-RO   /ok
The game will launch about 4hrs from now, there is already beta test on the server for a week mainly to search all the bugs that found on the server and i think all the bugs already fixed when it launch the GM team here really responsive to player. (all beta character was wiped so all new)

Its Pre-Renewal - Mid Rate Server
Base / Job / Item = 100x / 100x / 20x
MvP/Miniboss = 3x
Quest = 25x
Max Lv = 99/70

There is unique crafting system which implement on this server because its to much to explain /wah
I think you can see the website.
The GM team said that BG will begin about 1 week after launch and WoE will begin about 1 month after launch.

My Opinion about this server :
Its good new server with responsive GM and may consider what player suggestion to implement on the server. It still feel classic RO which lvling,crafting,and stuf, its not server with only PvP/WoE oriented server. The population about 20~30 its quit low tho but i think the server will grow more if ppl try it atleast once.
So help yourself to check the link above if you interested

Cubano

Try out DeityRO!

We are a smaller mid-rate at the moment but balance in both PVM and WoE/PVP are our primary concerns.

For more information on our server please click here or just visit us directly at our forums.

We hope you will give us a shot!

rip deityRO

Adam Don

Other than talonRO..

the already mentioned above 3 seems good...

Aeva-RO running for more than year stable and good would be my personnel recommendation..
net-ro launching .. today you can give it a try ..

deityRO i didnt play it.. but read some what reviews about it ..seems good,..
~Web Developer~

discord :- yug-webdev

NovaRagnarok

If you've yet to make a decision, allow me to throw my server into the ring. :]

ElariaRO

Hello there!
Elaria Woon Reloaded is worth a try.
It's a mix of two old servers WoonRO (MR) and ElariaRO (LR).
We're a bit different from what's out there at the moment and a lot of people like what we did.
We have 50x50x25x rates and a population of 170~250 players during the day. Our website does not include vendors, but multi clients.
With our cosmetic donation shop and no 3PP allowed you will find a nice & fair community to play with (:

Our Features: http://board.playelaria.com/index.php?/topic/116-feature-and-system-information/
Our Website: http://panel.playelaria.com/
Our Forum: http://board.playelaria.com/
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elariawoonreloaded/
Our latest Battleground Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLZ59plPdRo
Our RMS reviews: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=19090&itv=6&url_sname=Elaria%20Woon%20Reloaded&page_num=1

Hope to see you ingame very soon!!  /lv

bestro

Quote from: RV29 on Sep 25, 2016, 12:33 AM
Yo.

I've finally decided to play RO again, but I just don't know pick which one to pick I don't really want to come back to TalonRO.

Can anyone suggest a good balanced server?

You can try our server. its a mid rate 50/50/25 and floating rates on weekends at 100/100/25 pre-renewal.

the Donations are not OP and there's a NPC HeadGear quest where you can make the HG that you can see on Donation, and there's another way to get HG's you can get it via Hourly Reward System you can spend that points for HG on a Hourly Rewards shop.

Haruko

Hey RV, long time no see! Check your private messages. We've got some catching up to do.

KickStart

I'll throw a vote in for NovaRO bud.
Balanced as it gets, almost identical to official minus rates and the custom hats etc.
Huge player base, super active staff and community to boot.
Let me know if you do stop by, I'll drop some hats your way :)

RV29

I'm gonna have to do some research on every servers the recommended servers first and thorough research on the ones with no details.
Quote from: Haruko on Sep 27, 2016, 11:18 AM
Hey RV, long time no see! Check your private messages. We've got some catching up to do.
I can't count on my memory to remember names, if only I could see people's faces/old avatars when I see them.