LF> Low or Mid rate server

Started by Kristea, Sep 15, 2011, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristea

I think this might be impossible, but I have to try it before I quit playing for good... -.-
I'm looking for a server for me (and some friends) to play with these requirements. It must have the green ones. The others are optional.

- Low or mid base/job exp rates. Low drop rate (normal card drop must be 0,05% or lower)
- Friendly and active population (more than 50 people online, excluding merchants)
- Active, friendly and helpful GMs (the type that actually listens to you and gives you feedback instead of ignoring you)
- English as the main language (secondary languages are ok too, as long as everyone speaks english)
- Town warper (dungeon warper is optional)
- Autoloot command
- Balanced economy (not too high neither overpriced, though. Not like RebirthRO, which was way too high, for example. If it's still growing, it's ok too)
- Balanced donations (if available. No godlike itens for donators)
- At least, trans classes (3rd jobs are ok too)
- Repeatable exp quests/lots of quests (I like grinding, but not too much. It gives me headaches -.-)
- No preference about levels or stats (99/70 is ok)
- Card remover (optional)
- Allowing dual-clienting (optional, but a preference)
- Job changer (optional)

I don't care about renewal or pre-renewal. Or even the 3rd classes. It can have them or not. I'm just looking for a server to have fun (and eventually get geared up and play in a WOE with a guild, but I like to take my time and not rush things up). I can only play serious when there's low drops, since I like to be challenged and have a good economy (the card drop is something I really care about, since the economy will grow based in that setting and, if it's higher than 0,05%, then the game loses the challenge that I love).

These are the requirements that I use when I search for a server. Even though I've been trying, there's always something that bugs me and I end up leaving the server. Since my search isn't going anywhere no matter how much I search, I hope that you can help me (I also hope that I'm not being too picky...).

epzkie

Good day!

May we interest you on trying out our server Malaya Ragnarok Online

It is a newly launched server which was released last September 10th 2011 so it's a good server to start a new journey & establish new rivalry & friendship..

Let us review you preferred server features..

- Low or mid base/job exp rates. Low drop rate (card drop must be lower than 5) - We are a midrate server with 50x/50x EXP  with custom & challenging drop rates.. Our normal card drops is at 0.10% whilst Mini & MvP Boss card drops 0.03%..

- No preference about levels or stats. But I would like trans classes (at least) - Our server caters 3rd & Trans job.. but our priority is 3rd jobs, although we have a PvP & War of the Emperium exclusively for Trans class if you do prefer trans..

- Friendly and active population (more than 50 people online, excluding merchants) - Community & Staffs are very friendly & active indeed! but the server have just launched so average players are 10-18 daily.. we are doing our best to help our server grow!

- English as the main language - Staffs & most of our players speaks English, but there are circumstances that some of em uses their own language if they talk to their friends our co-player who they speak the same dialect..

- Active, friendly and helpful GMs - Yes indeed, rest assured.. :)

- Town warper (dungeon warper is optional) - Town, Dungeon, Field, WoE & Market warpers are available.. also jumping from town to town can be done with @go command..

- Autoloot command - @autoloot commad is available for players also @aloot ID "item name/ID" can be used up to 20 different items at the same time.. (for farming quest items or creation ingredients)

- Repeatable exp quests (depends on the rates) - There are some repeatable quest but the only quest that gives EXP is our hunting system quest..

- Card remover (optional) - Card Remover is implemented (free service)

- Balanced donations (important) -  Our server doesn't give in-game items in exchange for donating as we are a No donations server.. but if a player really wants to help our server financially we will be more than happy to accept donation and as a sign of gratitude the player who donates will be recognized in our server forum with a "Donator" usertag (it would be worn with great pride & honor for helping our community)but totally no in-game items for donation

- Developed economy (not too high, though) - server is pretty new but the economy is starting to grow.. hopefully it would be better as more players joins our server..

- Allowing dual-clienting (optional, but a preference) - Unfortunately our game-protection doesn't allow dual clients (for fair gaming)

- Job changer (optional) - Job changer is available for all job class including baby characters

We are a Full Renewal Mechanics server which includes Renewal mount system.. The servers main focus are 3rd Jobs which are fully balanced.. all skills working, fully up-to-date..

PS: If you and your friends are joining as a guild we have a guild migration package that we can offer.. Also War of the Emperium will commence next month October 10th 2011.. we will give the server & players 1 month to gear up & prepare for the upcoming battlefield.. so i can say it is the best time for you & your friends to join & be a part of our server hopefully your new home.. if you need assistance do not hesitate to contact me..

cheers!~

Feel free to try us out and be part of our community!

you can visit our ratemyserver thread for further details about our server...

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

potatochips

- Midrate: 150x/150x/Custom (Cards are 5% and lower~)
- 99/50, 99/70 (same with Official) & 150/70 for Third Job
- Friendly and active population  with about 400+ people not counting merchants~
- English Only Main Towns. 90% of Players *can* speak in English.
- Active, friendly and helpful GMs ~ just use @request to contact one or ask around in their Forums too
- Warper (Towns, dungeons, fields)
- Autoloot command ~ @autoloot & @alootid
- Repeatable exp quests (depends on the rates) ~ There aren't any of these, afaik... but they have plenty of quests and 2 quests that can give you a lot of experience.
- Card remover ~ it's a quest that isn't hard to do but requires you to farm a few easy miscellaneous things.
- Balanced donations ~ Their donations are just to get tokens (another form of in-game currency) and they have freebies (items) that are also not overpowered.
- Developed economy (not too high neither overpriced, though) ~ You'll have to judge this for yourself because at first it looked crazy to me, but really it wasn't bad after a few weeks.
- Allowing dual-clienting (optional, but a preference) ~ Dual-clienting is blocked by Harmony for this Server.
- Job changer ~ They got a Job Changer, Baby Changer, and Third Job Changer

Forums: www.boards.intense-ro.org
Wiki: www.intense-ro.info/wiki
The Jedi Code is flawed. Suck it up, Yoda.

Neo

I'm looking for a server for me (and some friends) to play with these requirements:
- Low or mid base/job exp rates. Low drop rate (card drop must be lower than x5 or 0,05%) 50/50/25 1% Normal Card 0.01% MVP Card
- No preference about levels or stats. But, at least, trans classes (3rd jobs are ok too) Trans no 3rd Class
- Friendly and active population (more than 50 people online, excluding merchants) 70 Average Population
- English as the main language (secondary languages are ok too, as long as everyone speaks english) We encourage everyone to speak ENGLISH .
- Active, friendly and helpful GMs YES
- Town warper (dungeon warper is optional)  YES
- Autoloot command  YES
- Repeatable exp quests (depends on the rates) YES
- Card remover (optional) YES
- Balanced donations (if available) YES
- Developed economy (not too high neither overpriced, though) YES
- Allowing dual-clienting (optional, but a preference) YES
- Job changer (optional) YES

iFeelRO is a 50/50/25 - 99/70 Midrate Server
Join Now !
www.ifeelro.net

Kristea

Thank you for all the suggestions! The problem is really the card drop (I didn't make myself clear, so I edited the post). I know that I'm looking for something that's really hard to find nowadays... ^^"

ragnazorg

I see yeah our card drops at 5% the normal ones but MVP's and mini MVP's are below .05. Anyway only servers I think with less than .05 drop rates are low rates. Maybe I can suggest you Cookie RO. They have normal card drop rates at .05.

Kristea

I haven't heard about CookieRO for a while. I think they were having some problems and their RMS' page is gone... Besides, I think the card drop of that server was 0,1%, which is a bit high...
Well, I know I'm looking for something that isn't quite common. But it's the only things that can keep me playing in a server... Oh well, I guess I should give up on RO for a while. -.-

Kristea

Updated the first post (explained some of the stuff I wanted and modified some). I hope there's a server like that...

Strudel

I believe LimitRO Metro might be the server for you. Apart for the +50 requirement which we only get on weekends.

LimitRO Metro have repeatable quests and quests specifically targeting new characters and players, so that you don't have to go through all the long process of leveling, you'll still be required to kill monsters and collect items for it but you'll get a nice big bonus on exp in the end that'll make it a lot easier.
We are a Midrate server with rates of 75x/75x/25x, Quest rates 10x, Cards 0.5% MVP Cards, 0.05% & MVP drops at 5x, max level therefore only is 99/70. Our GM team is active and open to new ideas. Our main language is english but you'll find many other languages as well if you listen/look. We have a Healer, Buffer (Agi & Bless - 750z), Warper, Resetter, Stylist & Card remover, the card remover is the usual one that requires 1 yellow gemstone and 1 star crumb and our Warper allows you to warp into dungeons and fields. We only have trans jobs, of course also the extended, those being Taekwon, Gunslinger & Ninja but we won't be going into Renewal. Our economy is existant but not very well developed, with an average of 5 venders online at all times there is still much to improve. Dual clienting is allowed although we only allow 2 clients per pc at 1 time. And of course we still have both the old job change quests while we do have a simple job changer that'll change you within clicks.

As for commands, we do have autoloot, alootid and others but it's easiest to check via @commands or our website.

So I hope that I've raised your interested a bit and hope to see you online within the next few days.

URL: http://metro.limit-ro.net

Glyph

Greetings,

It seems as if heRO is the server for you!

Our rates are 5/5/3 and we most certainly have 50+ online even with the venders, and our main language is english, we also do not have renewal or third jobs.

The GM team, which I am a part of, are certainly friendly, and happy to answer questions and deal with issues as they come up, though some do take some discussion between the lot of us.

We do have a Warper NPC that also involves dungeon warping, though you need to unlock the warps first before you can use them.

Our economy is balanced in my own opinion, basing it off of those that hunt the items and those that just look to buy, and most people are looking to trade items most of the time. And speaking of items, our donations are generally just items that give a random chance of something good, like OBB, OCA and the like.

We do have a ton of extra quests involving our Light Versus Dark feature, some other quests that give exp, but really no repeatable quests.

Come give us a look!

Sincerely,

Glyph

heRO Server
heRO Wiki

Kristea

I already found a new home (I hope)! Thank you for your suggestions!