LF> Low - Mid Rate Pre-renewal server with ACTIVE community

Started by Angra_Mainyu, Nov 03, 2015, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angra_Mainyu

Hello!

I've been looking for certain RO Servers that had an active community. The detailed requirements are:

Rates: 1x ~ 300x
drop rates: 3x ~ 5x
Type: Pre-renewal - Transcend server preferred
population: doesn't matter. Just make sure to me that global chat is always having active chat, and not flooded with WTB or WTS chats.
dual clients: doesn't matter. Disabled are preferred tho.
Server locations: Any places

Additional custom:
1. Class changer
2. Warper for towns (and 1st level dungeons if it's possible)

Donations: Doesn't really matter As long it's just to "speed up" your progress to end game contents
Quests: iRO quests are enabled and there is levelling quests board like the Eden Group are preferred

Offer up!

BerryCake

Hi Angra  /ok You should try Lenity Ragnarok Online~

Rates: 5x/5x/3x [MvP and Boss cards 1x]
Type: Pre-Renewal with trans classes
Population: Active and fun with more than just #main channels~ [40-70 and growing! Opened July 3rd 2015]
Dual Clients: Allowed
Server Location and Language: North America & English

Additional Custom stuff:
~ Job Changer
~ Stat Resetter
~ Repeatable & Gear Quest Board
~ Automated Events almost every hour!
~ Kafra provides warps to Towns and 1st floors of dungeons for a fee (have to unlock them or pay a higher fee), as well as bank storage and other features
~ Healer and buffer (free until level 70)
~ Currently there's a Halloween event with fun stuff too
...And more!

All info: http://lenityro.com/information/
Forum: http://forum.lenityro.com/

Guild Package Information
Friend Referral Information

heRO-GM

Hello, Angra_Mainyu! You should give heRO a try! We're a 5/5/3 pre-renewal server that just turned 10 years old!

Main Page
More Info
Forum
Download Links
Register An Account

QuoteRates: 1x ~ 300x
heRO is a 5/5/3 server. Our rates are temporarily increased by a bit due to the 10th anniversary celebrations.

Quotedrop rates: 3x ~ 5x
Drop rates are 3x.

QuoteType: Pre-renewal - Transcend server preferred
We're pre-renewal, with trans classes and extendeds.

Quotepopulation: doesn't matter. Just make sure to me that global chat is always having active chat, and not flooded with WTB or WTS chats.
Our main chat is on by default and pretty active, especially during the server nighttime.

Quotedual clients: doesn't matter. Disabled are preferred tho.
Dual clienting is forbidden.

QuoteServer locations: Any places
HeRO is located in Montreal, Canada.

Quote1. Class changer
2. Warper for towns (and 1st level dungeons if it's possible)
We have a job changer. He rewards players for doing the job quest, for those who like questing instead. We have a warper that takes people to towns, the first floor of dungeons or outside, and WoE castles.

QuoteDonations: Doesn't really matter As long it's just to "speed up" your progress to end game contents
Our donations are mostly either chance items or GM services (Character renames, account bound custom item transfer, or character transfers between accounts)

QuoteQuests: iRO quests are enabled and there is levelling quests board like the Eden Group are preferred
We don't have Eden group, but have Brasilis puppies and custom leveling quests such as Item of The Day and Monster Extermination.

Other things you might like:

Allegiance System: Are you a follower of the light, or a being of darkness? Join either the Light or Dark Sides and help their cause by completing quests and competing in the monthly GM hosted Trial of Heroes! There are also RP events to advance the server's storyline!

Mining and Fishing: Mine for useful rocks and ores, or fish for items that heal HP/SP!

Nobility System: Rune-Midgard is running low on funds, and the King is willing to grant noble titles on heroes who bring him gold. Nobles are rewarded with a special mid-headgear gem that boost a stat of their choosing. They also receive monthly rewards from the King.

Custom Dungeons: We have several custom dungeons, such as Neko Island, Poring Island, Poporing Island, Fairy's Paradise, Muspelheim, Thanatos' Basement and Warzone, and a bunch of custom monsters such as Nekoring, Autumn Leafcat, Whispering, Deviruchiring, Logi, Surtur, Mane, Orcus, Levia Lusca, and much, much more!

Custom Quests: There are countless quests to keep heroes busy and entertained. Sisterly Affection, Silly Willy, Zodiac Gate, Wandering Spirit, Thanatos Party Quest, Observation Wing Quest, Monthly Monster Extermination, Homunculus Quest and lots more!

If any of these features caught your attention, check us out and be a heRO!

heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

Angra_Mainyu

I've been trying Lenity, but the Main chats are often dead and it's making the grind boring. It doesn't matter with the young age of server but, lack of active talking community is always a drawback for me. (maybe because I'm a casual gaming?)

I'll checkout with heRO. It's been around for 10 years, so I suppose it had more active community.

Neffletics

If you don't mind playing with Filipinos, I would like to invite you to SolaceRO. We have a very active community, we have 400+ population during peak hours (without dual logging and bots). SolaceRO is a pre-renewal server with 1/1/1 rates. You can check out our RMS page for more info.: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=18402&itv=6&url_sname=SolaceRO

/ok
solacero rip

Seffi ❤

Hey Angra_Mainyu! I totally remember you from AthereaRO was it? Such a long time ago. But I think you might be interested in Woon Reloaded, seems to be what you're looking for.

• Pre-Renewal server with Transcendent classes.
• EXP rates are 150x/150x.
• Drop rates are 50x.
• We usually have over 100 people online all day not including vendors. Usually you'll see 200+ online total all day.
• We have a pretty social community so global chats are active all the time. I like hanging out on global chat sometimes too ;P
• Dual clients are allowed except in events/battlegrounds.
• Server is located in LA California, USA.
• We do have a class changer.
• Warper for towns and dungeons.
• Donations are pretty much as you said. Everything you can get in the shop you can also get in game just by playing.
• iRO quests are enabled including Eden Group. I have also added our own custom newbie grounds that includes custom leveling quests + a leveling dungeon quest. You basically go through 5 waves of monsters and at the end you get a reward coin + bonus exp. Very helpful for beginners.

So those are all your questions answered. If this interests you then you should definitely come and check us out and say hi on the forums, we've a very friendly and social bunch. You can also apply for a new player package on the forums as well.

I'd like to also point out we have a lot more than just what I've stated here. The server has been running 4 years and over this time we've added many new features to keep the game fresh and fun. This includes things like our own custom storyline dungeons to give PvMers a bigger challenge, fishing system, mining system, battlegrounds case drops reward system, and multiple new equipment sets that puts a twist on certain classes and playstyles. It is really too much information to sum up right here, but I will link you to our wiki page below!

Forums: http://www.woon-ro.com/board/
Wiki page: http://woon-ro.com/wiki/index.php?title=Woon_Reloaded
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Angra_Mainyu

Hi Seffi! Long time no see..  /ok

Currently, downloading your server too and will try soon. Hope to see you again in-game~

Seffi ❤

Yeah like 2 years? lol

PM [GM] Seffi when you're on and see if you can catch me. I'll come say hi ;p
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Supah

If you decide to play Woon drop by gonryun, my guild mates and I are fairly active and wouldn't mind taking someone in to play with us.

Angra_Mainyu

Still looking for server.

-- heRO was dropped since I can't connect
-- SolaceRO was dropped since no Class changer
-- WoonRO was dropped since my ISP prevent me to download them

Requirements still not changed.

heRO-GM

Quote from: Angra_Mainyu-- heRO was dropped since I can't connect

What problem did you have upon trying to connect? If you're still willing to give us a try, send me a PM, and we'll assist you in any way we can. :)
heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

eesti

Hey.

Please check EstlandRO Low-mid server:
- Floating Rates: 13x/13x/5x to 15x/15x/7x (in weekends)
- Pre-Renewal, 99/70
- Population: up to 100 live players in evening time (current week).
- #main chat is enabled
- Dual clients: Allowed
- Server Location: Europe, France, Strasbourg

- Job changer
- Warper to towns and low-level locations

Donations: Full Balanced (Guild Houses and Colorized Nicknames)
Quests: Standard up to 13.2 episode + Custom quests to get kawaii items

Full info: http://main.estlandro.cc/?module=pages&action=content&path=lowrateserverinfo

Seffi ❤

Quote from: Angra_Mainyu on Nov 25, 2015, 11:36 PM
Still looking for server.

-- heRO was dropped since I can't connect
-- SolaceRO was dropped since no Class changer
-- WoonRO was dropped since my ISP prevent me to download them

Requirements still not changed.

Does this site work for you? https://mega.nz/
[/URL]

Angra_Mainyu

Quote from: Seffi ❤ on Nov 30, 2015, 07:19 AM
Does this site work for you? https://mega.nz/

It's good. But.. I thought woon would had their client downloaded from their own server..

Quote from: heRO-GM on Nov 26, 2015, 10:57 AM
What problem did you have upon trying to connect? If you're still willing to give us a try, send me a PM, and we'll assist you in any way we can. :)

So far, it's just said "Failed Connect to Server" message.. I wonder if it's my ISP troll also..