LF Server 99/50

Started by LordRalph, Feb 11, 2022, 07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordRalph

Hi.. im looking for a Server 99/50 with a nice progression (2-3 moths per new Episode). With no costumes or OP costumes, no donations or cash shop, no multiclient (dual isnt bad but i preffer no one).
- 3x - 5x or 7x maximun (10x isnt bad  but i preffer lesser exp)
- Friendly community
- Friendly GMs (lovely would be a mix between retRO, Travels, OathRO and OriginsRO).
- No customs but some essentials like: no 100% zero mechs but with some customizations to rebalance some builds like backstaber Rogue, ME Priest, etc
- Some QoL to make easier our lives like whodrops, whereis, autoloot, autotrade
- No customs NPCs like warpers, healers but a kafra like originsRO with all warpeable cities, would be perfect
- Host in EU/America

Actually there are a lot of SEA servers so but always dies 2, 3 or 4 months later...

Thx

apochi

ccRO is great and it has a unique mechanic where you have to collect all 443 cards available from mobs. Each card grants permanent bonuses to every character in your account. There is a legacy server which is 5x/5x/5x and a seasonal server double the rates that restarts every 3 months (season 7 ends April 5th). There is whodrops, whereis, autoloot, autotrade and other QoL commands and card effects, like Skogul Card which allows you to use lv 1 warp portal with any character and if you get Skogul and Frus cards, you can use lv 4 warp portal. About multiclienting, there is a max of two clients at the same time but autofollow is disabled

There are many more lovely things to say about the server but i think it satisfies most of your requirements and you'll want to check it out by yourself!

ac195

ExcelRO is releasing beta in 7 days, its a 99/50 classic server. It matches pretty much everything you are looking for except the rates which are set tentatively at 1x, more with battle manuals.
Our server has friendly staff that truly listen to the players, a vote-system for implementations, our progressions will start at ep 4 or 5 with 6 month releases. Cosmetics are the only donation and voting items. We are currently in beta phase so many things are to be voted on via the players during beta, so you are in a good spot if you want to check us out because your voice will seriously be heard.
US based
www.excelragnarokonline.com