LF Low Rate Server w/ Custom Instances or End-Game Runs

Started by honoredsagemode, Apr 30, 2024, 01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

honoredsagemode

PowRO

What rates and episode are you looking for? 3rd jobs only or 4th jobs?

Mammouth

Hello, I'd like to post here to tell you about the server I've been working on for the past 2 years, which I believe meets your search criteria. As for the rates, we operate on a low-rate, and for endgame content, we offer speedruns (ranking) of official instances with restrictions such as flywing use and maximum number of players, etc. We also create custom instances.

The standout feature of the server is the AI (companions like homunculus) that you have to gear up, equip, and allocate stat points for (they're like players but managed by AI). I'm not talking about basic clones that spam their skills like retard; I'm talking about intelligent robots that react to situations in a smart way. (Example in video: Dancer + Priest = IA // blacksmith + Bard = player you can find link for server under the youtubevideo

NimbleStorm

Hello!

If you're searching for a low-rate server with a unique twist, I'd recommend checking out EvolveRO. It's an upcoming 5/5/3 lowrate server that cleverly mixes pre-renewal and renewal content for a balanced and refreshing gameplay experience. Additionally, it features custom Monster Hunter instances that's perfect for players looking for challenging and strategic team-oriented content. It's a great place to enjoy classic gameplay with a new twist!

We are set to launch on May 10, 2024.

Kind regards,
Ancient/Nimble.
Rise of Legends | Grand Opening: May 10th 2024

inthewood