LF low rate pre-renewal

Started by qkqk, Oct 28, 2020, 05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qkqk

• server location: west coast or asia
  • language: english, 한국어
  • preferably pre-renewal - non-trans or trans, but I wouldn't mind renewal if absolutely everything else is according to my requirements
  • active community with a pvm/leveling scene that's not dead
  • would like to play WoE eventually as I progress
  • no custom jobs
  • no healer and warper NPCs
  • no multiple clients. as much as possible I don't want to play a solo game
  • no overpowered cash shop gear/items, although I'm ok with most consumables
  • no costumes with stats

Pandora

Greetings qkqk,

heRO is not an exact fit, but it has a lot of the things you are asking for!  /no1

Quote from: qkqk on Oct 28, 2020, 05:23 AM

• server location: west coast or asia
We are on the East coast (Montreal, Canada), but we have a good connection and no one in asia is reporting lag.

• language: english, 한국어
The server's language is English, only English is allowed on the @main channel in game.

• preferably pre-renewal - non-trans or trans, but I wouldn't mind renewal if absolutely everything else is according to my requirements
Pre-renewal with trans.

• active community with a pvm/leveling scene that's not dead
The discord channel is where you will find the most activity, the @main channel in game is also lively, parties are happening often. GM hosted events are frequent and target different range of player levels. Currently and for about another week only we are celebrating the server's birthday with a very special quest called "The Hero's Journey" and it starts with a fresh novice level 1 and takes your on a story-driven journey that will earn you exp via questing (no grinding). At the end of the quest (which takes 3-4 hours) the character is level 80.

• would like to play WoE eventually as I progress
We have 2 WoE per week with 1 castle open for each. More info here, from participating in WoE (simply being in the castle during WoE) you can earn points that you can then turn in for various PvP gears and other rewards.

• no custom jobs
None

• no healer and warper NPCs
We do have healer, it is free at low levels and then a fee is charged, it's on par with inns just more conveniently placed. We have a warper system, but you have to reach a town or dungeon to first unlock them (by paying a fee) before you can use the warper to reach that location. Dungeon warps are only to the entrance.

• no multiple clients. as much as possible I don't want to play a solo game
Multi-client is blocked by the client and it is forbidden.

• no overpowered cash shop gear/items, although I'm ok with most consumables
Donations only reward chance items and cosmetic, there is nothing overpowered offered.

• no costumes with stats
All our costumes are statless and only cosmetic.

heRO has a variety of fun things to offer so it's never boring.

Fully custom and balanced dungeons and areas including Thanatos Basement, The Lutia Region (15+ maps beyond Lutie), The Faeheim Region (land of the fairies, 20+ maps including fields, towns and dungeons complete with 35+ quests).

Chronicles of Heroes: The server's storyline! Be part of it and witness it unfold and affect the world around you! There are elaborate events where players drive the story. We also have an allegiance system (Light VS Dark) with quests, special gears and dedicated events.

Fishing & Mining: By fishing you can obtain consumables that heal HP and SP, while mining can provide useful rocks and ores. If you're lucky you can play special mini-games!

We have renewal areas that are rebalanced to fit our pre-renewal mechanics, such as Manuk, Splendide, Scaraba Hole, Bifrost, Dewata, Malangdo, and more!

On top of GM hosted events we have automated events that players can start with a special item. Poring Smash, Fabre Tame, Zombie Run, Novices VS Taini and more. Currently during the Birthday Month you can also participate in 2 special hourly events.

Styling options: Hairstyles (100+), Hair Colors (20) and Clothing Dyes (150+)

7 Churches with same-sex wedding supported

Mission Board System: With this fully automated system, you can post the item you want and how much you're paying, and other players can hunt the item for you! We also have buy shops.

Professional Staff: GMs who are active, who answer players questions and fix problems fast. We have a separate server where we test all our updates first so bugs are rare.

Community: Last, but not least, HeRO has one of the nicest communities around, always answering questions and willing to help newcomers get started.

General info: (currently we are in birthday month rates are 7/7/5)
Base Exp - 5x
Job Exp - 5x
Drop Rates - 3x
Gear Drop Rates -  3x and higher
Card Drop Rates - 5x
MVP Card Drop Rates - 3x
Quest Exp - 5x

Links:

Main Website
Forum
Wiki
Download Links
Register an Account
Discord Server

Pics:

There is more but that should give you a pretty good idea. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I hope you give us a try! ^_^
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Imperial Regalia

Edit: Not relevant. Sentence char limit.

qkqk

thanks for the replies. still looking.