LF > Server 99/70

Started by jepijep12, Mar 04, 2022, 03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jepijep12

Hi! I am looking for server with 99/70 job, MVP, GODs and Mini MVP card are disabled too. Rates for levelling can be any or if have Battle Manuals are good too.  /no1 /thx

Neffletics

Except for the MVP and mini boss cards, we meet your requirements. These cards, however, are not available in classic, casual, vanilla WoE, or PVP arenas. And MVP cards are only available to a few lucky players. ~

If you think this is something you can tolerate, I'd like to invite you to SolaceRO. www.solaceragnarok.com
solacero rip

brainnysmurfs

Hello! We do have MVP cards, but as of now no one has it because we are just getting started. Our rates is kinda Hybrid like Low Rate to Mid Rate. Because you will start with 300% exp boost and gradually returning to normal rates which is 2x.

If you are interested you may visit https://magnusro.com

We don't have donation items, or guild packages. But we do have New Account Rewards.

Mammouth

If ever a custom on a pre-renewal 99/70 base, don't be terrified.
Don't hesitate to come test "divine ascension ragnarok online"
the principle is to mix the classes :)(based on 80 spec) while respecting the essence of the classes.
I explain to myself , for exempl an LK trapper that can hardly compete against a sniper trapper

Pandora

Hi jepijep12!

heRO might be of interest to you, we are a 99/70 pre-re server low rate server with fun additional unique content that we created.

All MVP, all god items and certain miniboss cards are disabled in WoE.

Our rates are 5/5/3 and each account receives starting gear and battle manuals. We also have a fun quest called The Hero's Journey which is great for leveling to level 80 via questing and also provide much information about the server and it's features.

There are custom dungeons to explore and also whole regions (Lutia/Faeheim)

That's not all, we also have the Noblity system and the Light VS Dark Allegiance system.

I hope you give us a try.

Website
heRO Wiki
Download Links
Register
Discord Server

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask (here or on our discord), it will be our pleasure to provide you with more information about heRO.

/lv
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]