LF > Openkore Enabled Server

Started by jbswitcher, Jan 16, 2023, 04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbswitcher

Hello, any servers out there where we can use Openkore or Autoattack, or something similar?
Payon Tales is seems to be openkore enabled but my pc is detecting a virus on their installer/files.

Malaphar

the "virus" detection is on MOST installers so most times you have to whitelist any that you try

OrcLordDaddy

Just play on officials if you want a bot friendly server lmaoooo

Ara

For what it's worth, I think it's pretty common for firewalls to throw (probably?) false positives on private server RO files. Happened to me on both NovaRO and ShiningMoonRO in the past.

Bullet

Quote from: jbswitcher on Jan 16, 2023, 04:02 AM
Hello, any servers out there where we can use Openkore or Autoattack, or something similar?
Payon Tales is seems to be openkore enabled but my pc is detecting a virus on their installer/files.
Can you share the details of the virus name or code. Is it "PUA:Win32/Caypnamer.A!ml"?
The community can try to figure out if its real or false positive.

if its just the patcher, you can ask the admin on discord to provide the patch files to download manually from their site.

jbswitcher

Quote from: Bullet on Jan 17, 2023, 06:21 AM
Can you share the details of the virus name or code. Is it "PUA:Win32/Caypnamer.A!ml"?
The community can try to figure out if its real or false positive.

if its just the patcher, you can ask the admin on discord to provide the patch files to download manually from their site.

Hey Bullet, it is PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml

Bullet

Quote from: jbswitcher on Jan 18, 2023, 01:06 AM
Hey Bullet, it is PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml
what windows and CPU is that?
a general search seems to be related to out-of-date defender adware definition (seems not affecting everyone) on intel based PC.
is this detection on the patcher or some other part of the package content? eg. .dll files?