LF > Level 255 High Rate Pre Renewal Server

Started by YoungMaster, Oct 22, 2015, 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungMaster

Looking for a Pre-Renewal High Rate Server
1. Max Level 255 (EXP rate doesn't matter that much)
2. Max stats 255, Max ASPD 195-196
3. No speedhacks and bots
4. Anti DDOS
5. 5-10% drop rate for MVP cards, and balanced effects if necessary
6. Active Population - 250 and above (vendors, afks not included)
7. Active PVP and WoE scene
8. Tons of Quests and custom items (balanced, of course)
9. Don't like spoon feeding servers, I like to work hard for my items
10. Active and approachable GMs, Frequent Events
11. Frequent Updates and Maintenance
12. No biased GMs, No free items for "friends" of the admin or other such things
13. Would be a plus if there are guild packages for 5 players or above (I'm coming with friends), but not totally necessary
14. And NOT pay to win
15. It would be a huge plus if the different job classes are all balanced (meaning no one or two job classes are dominating the server)

You don't really need to match everything stated, maybe at least 3/4 of the total will do! Just tell me the relevant factors that I need and I'll reply ASAP.
And also my and my friends need a new server ASAP since it's our vacation and we're not doing anything :P

Can't recall other important aspects, maybe I'll remember once you guys recommend a few servers
Thanks in advance /no1

Asuka Connell

Hello, YoungMaster, here's some info on the server I currently frequent:

1. Max Level 255 = 500/200
2. Max stats 255, Max ASPD 195-196 = 195
3. No speedhacks and bots = none, the admin is adamant about this
4. Anti DDOS = yep
5. 5-10% drop rate for MVP cards = 10% for MVP, 20% for common, and yes, there has been balancing changes as this is SHR
6. Active Population - active, but not as many as you'd like
7. Active PVP and WoE scene = yup, it can get crazy too
8. Quests and custom items = of course
9. Don't like spoon feeding servers = no spoon feeding at all
10. Active and approachable GMs, Frequent Events = GM's are very friendly and helpful
11. Frequent Updates and Maintenance = updates, not as much as before, but very stable (no wipes, no rollbacks)
12. No biased GMs = none, the admin and GM's don't give away any stuff at all
13. Guild packages for 5 players or above = you'd need to write a forum PM to the admin about this
14. NOT pay to win = definitely not, all donate stuff have equivalents that can be farmed or bought using poring coins, vote points, etc.
15. Job class balanced = yep, you might want to check out the balancing lists and updates as a lot of thought were put on all the changes for this to work

Here's what the admin has to say about the server: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/super-high-rate/inertiaro/
And the RMS listing: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=13931&itv=6&url_sname=InertiaRO

Hope you'd find your RO home here, and good luck.