LF for a previous old server.

Started by adriantxz1993, Apr 27, 2023, 07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adriantxz1993

I am looking for a previous old server that I've played before in the past but I forgotten the server name.

Here are some details:
Lvl 255
High rate.
Unlimited asura strike sp using a 4 slotted mace card combo. I only remember one of the cards being a zipper bear cmiiw?
MvP cards 100%.
Farming is farming a custom map with many mvps (eddga,etc?) Yggdrasil Berries for Yggdrasil Berry Ticket (100 = 1 Ticket), server currency is the ticket.
Pre-renewal.
Donation P2W set. Megs for accesories were god tier.

If anyone played this server before or remembers the name, please do help me find it.

iMissDecentServers

Lots of server like this, but a very old one that was very popular was NamelessRO (nlRO).

Prussian

How long ago did you play there?

adriantxz1993

Quote from: iMissDecentServers on Apr 28, 2023, 07:24 PM
Lots of server like this, but a very old one that was very popular was NamelessRO (nlRO).

Yeah I think this is the server, any idea what happened to  it? Missed the days of farming ygg berry and spamming unlimited asura strike.

adriantxz1993

iMissDecentServers

Quote from: adriantxz1993 on Apr 30, 2023, 05:51 AM
Yeah I think this is the server, any idea what happened to  it? Missed the days of farming ygg berry and spamming unlimited asura strike.

Lots of servers with the "mvp arena/ygg berry currency/ticket" after that one, but I'm sure Nameless was the first/original one to do that. That server (alongside with XiLeRo) was pretty massive for its time.

It didn't survive much longer after that because they kept changing or removing what made the server popular, such as PvP everywhere, MVP Arenas, SP Mace and then adding those custom items servers from that time all added. Pretty good server though. Lots of memory from it.

Coolest thing about it imo was how every @go was basically a hub for people from a single country, all with PK enabled, which from time to time some people would just mass invade another country's savepoint and start a mass PvP that would last the whole day lol