I want to rebuild my *sinX* and go to battlegrounds for 100 years.

Started by horrify, Feb 25, 2020, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrify

I need active battlegrounds.

I need brazil national flag hat [1] to stack with things like bloody axe, wing garment and staff, moonlight flower card, and the paper card set. Tongue mask as well if available on the server.

I need slotted mids and 2 gemini-s58 cards that stack.

99/70, customs are okay but only if they're to create balance.  Rates? I don't really want to level, hunt or farm, but I will if I have to.

Snow man hat is OP but cool.

My build, and why I love it;

The cards
2 x gemini-s58
The paper card set
marc card

Equipment:
Weapons-
Assassin Dagger [1] x2
Infiltrator [1]
Drill katar [1]
Katar of raging blaze/piercing wind/frozen icicle/quaking earth [3]
Ivory knife [2]

Armor-
Battle grounds [1] gears
Valkyrie manteau [1]
Diabolus boots [1]
Kandura [1] +3ench
Aebecees [1] +3 ench
+9 black leather boots [1]
Crest of rider [1]
Valk shield

Accessories-
Horn Of Buffalo [1]
Bradium Brooch maybe? not so important
Slotted shinobi sash would be a cool custom

I of course do not want to spend years gathering all of this. If your server has an item mall it would be a relief. If not, I'll find a way.

Base stats

10- 17 base str
90 - 99 agi
80- 95 vit
1 int
50-80 dex
1-30 luk

Why I love this build:

My favorite aspects of what appears to be an underwhelming build is the adaptability to a battle. It's not a 1 shot SB sinx, nor a heavy hitting crit sinx, nor a 2 second emp breaker and yet on my previous servers this build consistently changed the tide of battle again and again. I have always felt the build was very well balanced for RO, I've sacrificed a great deal of damage for status immunity to everything (other than coma) that would otherwise stop me in my tracks. Maximum walk speed can be achieved with speed pots, but the BR hat[1] stack with paper set syngergizes in a way that gives a very slight movement advantage. This isn't a build I've seen any one else play or even attempt but I was often praised by my team mates for being a one man barricade wrecking machine giving them plenty of time to focus on killing the opposition, assisting kills. I've also managed to consistently win many duels with this build in pvp, pvp is another passion of mine.

Fingers crossed some one will let me know where I can recreate my sinX fleshfuxxor. I miss him a lot.