Guild Looking for server

Started by Darkflare, Jan 17, 2015, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cRO Ghost

Are you looking for Yggdrasil items disabled in WoE only, or server-wide?

Darkflare

Quote from: cRO Ghost on Jan 20, 2015, 12:21 AM
Are you looking for Yggdrasil items disabled in WoE only, or server-wide?
Ygg disabled in woe and pvp

Perry the Platypus

Not sure if you've tried InertiaRO yet, but we do have everything on your list.

-Yggs (and all other healing items) are disabled in PvP/WoE/BG.
-Guild packages (which were just updated recently) can be found here.
-All donation items are purely convenience/cosmetic items. People can't donate for +10 gears (only +8, which is easy enough to get without donating), and all donation headgears have the exact same effect as non-donation headgears, so donators have absolutely no advantage in PvP/WoE/BG, aside from having to spend less time farming.
-WoE/PvP are fairly active, and I've been informed that 2 (possibly 3) other guilds will likely be joining quite soon as well.
-Population is generally around 180-250 at the moment, with approximately 60-100 being afk/vendors depending on the time of day.

It's also worth noting that our server has been running and stable, with absolutely no rollbacks/wipes, for a full 3 years now. We have no intentions of shutting down any time soon, so if you're looking for a reliable server then we're definitely worth checking out.

There's a lot of other changes/features on the server so if you have any questions feel free to message me on our forums, or add me on Skype (Encon21) and talk to me there. You're also free to offer any suggestions that you think might improve the server; we do our best to include player suggestions whenever possible.

Hope to see you around!
-Perry

Darkflare

Quote from: Perry the Platypus on Jan 20, 2015, 10:24 PM
Not sure if you've tried InertiaRO yet, but we do have everything on your list.

-Yggs (and all other healing items) are disabled in PvP/WoE/BG.
-Guild packages (which were just updated recently) can be found here.
-All donation items are purely convenience/cosmetic items. People can't donate for +10 gears (only +8, which is easy enough to get without donating), and all donation headgears have the exact same effect as non-donation headgears, so donators have absolutely no advantage in PvP/WoE/BG, aside from having to spend less time farming.
-WoE/PvP are fairly active, and I've been informed that 2 (possibly 3) other guilds will likely be joining quite soon as well.
-Population is generally around 180-250 at the moment, with approximately 60-100 being afk/vendors depending on the time of day.

It's also worth noting that our server has been running and stable, with absolutely no rollbacks/wipes, for a full 3 years now. We have no intentions of shutting down any time soon, so if you're looking for a reliable server then we're definitely worth checking out.

There's a lot of other changes/features on the server so if you have any questions feel free to message me on our forums, or add me on Skype (Encon21) and talk to me there. You're also free to offer any suggestions that you think might improve the server; we do our best to include player suggestions whenever possible.

Hope to see you around!
-Perry
We are from inertiaRO aha
Guild: Chaos Conqueror
Guess we have to wait it out till a server opens up with our interests D:

Zhin

Well come to Leika in the meantime  /gg It's lowrate but you can get in during the double exp event and wreck the new WoE scene.  Leveling in Renewal is really fast either way. Not sure about Yggs though.

But good luck finding somewhere perfect. I know how hard it is to find a good server to hang out on.

Darkflare

Quote from: Zhin on Jan 21, 2015, 09:51 PM
Well come to Leika in the meantime  /gg It's lowrate but you can get in during the double exp event and wreck the new WoE scene.  Leveling in Renewal is really fast either way. Not sure about Yggs though.

But good luck finding somewhere perfect. I know how hard it is to find a good server to hang out on.
No low rates or mid rates please >_>
So hard to find servers..

Perry the Platypus

Quote from: Darkflare on Jan 21, 2015, 10:38 AMGuess we have to wait it out till a server opens up with our interests D:
Is there anything in particular that you think is missing from Inertia? Depending on what exactly you're looking for we may be able to work on it in future updates. Feel free to send me a PM on our forums about it and we can discuss any ideas you might have.

Darkflare

Quote from: Perry the Platypus on Jan 23, 2015, 01:40 AM
Is there anything in particular that you think is missing from Inertia? Depending on what exactly you're looking for we may be able to work on it in future updates. Feel free to send me a PM on our forums about it and we can discuss any ideas you might have.
We were woeing on your server and having fun for about a week and suddenly a guild dissapears. Inertia has no guild competition and all woe suggestions were posted on forums which our guild looked forward too. You never put in any time to add them. We want a server where the admin can update when needed

Perry the Platypus

If you're referring the the schedule change, that is being looked into and will likely be done soon. Keep in mind that there's a lot of other updates that need to be worked on as well, I can't always finish every single suggestion within a week.