Alright, let's try again. WoE active, highish rates, quick details inside

Started by Betrayed, Nov 22, 2011, 04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betrayed

Gettin' that nostalgia feel again. Sometimes a server just clicks for me, so I'm trying again.

WoE Active
If there isn't a WoE scene or it's very small, don't post. I don't care if it's two big guilds, a big guild and a bunch of small ones or whatever, as long as there is an active WoE scene, I'm interested.
No 99/70
Sorry, but it's just not for me and I've tried several times. Truthfully. Looking for something higher and I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND ALL OF MY TIME LEVELING AND HUNTING FOR s***. I'm more of an end game player and I don't want to spend all of my time leveling and grinding for basic gear and items. I just don't.
Donations, Wings, Whatever
Don't care either way. I've been on both sides of the coin. Bonus points for not having excessively ugly things floating around. Negatory points if I look at your donation page and laugh.
Population? Server age?
Established server. I've tried playing on new ones the past... two years or so when I looked for new servers. Average population, 150+ or so. That 50 player on at prime hours is really depressing. It's like there's nothing to do.

Strudel

at least give a rate and level cap.. It's really hard with those two not mentioned, even if you say HR everybody has a different opinion on HR.

Betrayed

Not being picky. I've done 170, 200, 255, 500. I've enjoyed them all.

As long as I'm not spending more of my time leveling than doing anything else, I'm fine. If the server looks good, I'll try it. Got something to offer? Go for it.

Triper

I think Soul of Fur or RotakU or Battle of Midgard are your best bets at the moment even if the first two are not mainly english servers ;X

Strudel

BoM is also not really maining in english it's more in spanish..

Nala

Soul of Fur is a french server but it has an international community, I'll suggest you to try it out. I'm playing there with a full english guild. :3

Triper

Betrayed

I suppose it's worth noting that I am primarily an English speaker and would prefer it if that language was not the minority on a server.

Triper

But...
QuoteIf there isn't a WoE scene or it's very small, don't post
and basically at the moment few are worth to mention with that aside this ones I guess ):
Well... there is always TwinkleRO but yeah... it goes with you asking for english as main language in the server now since it's mostly russian and tagalog according friends and there is the admin problem thing that makes people not wanting to go there...

The thing is that some people when ask for WoE just want GvGs and don't care about what language is the main on the server so you could be one of that players ;X There was nothing mentioned in the first post :X

Genesis.

ForsakenRO sounds like it would be a good fit for what you're looking for.

Quote from: Betrayed on Nov 22, 2011, 04:32 AM
WoE Active
If there isn't a WoE scene or it's very small, don't post. I don't care if it's two big guilds, a big guild and a bunch of small ones or whatever, as long as there is an active WoE scene, I'm interested.
WoE is a huge part of ForsakenRO and is extremely popular. There's many large competitive guilds who are always looking for new recruits. During WoE, we usually have over 400 players on. We have European/Asian WoEs and American WoEs weekly, as well as Guild vs. Guild, which you might enjoy if you like WoE.

QuoteNo 99/70
Sorry, but it's just not for me and I've tried several times. Truthfully. Looking for something higher and I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND ALL OF MY TIME LEVELING AND HUNTING FOR s***. I'm more of an end game player and I don't want to spend all of my time leveling and grinding for basic gear and items. I just don't.
Our max level is 255 and rates are 6k/6k/100% with most MvP cards dropping at 10%. We've even made starter packs for new players to ease the transition and make leveling easier.

QuoteDonations, Wings, Whatever
Don't care either way. I've been on both sides of the coin. Bonus points for not having excessively ugly things floating around. Negatory points if I look at your donation page and laugh.
We do have donation items, however anyone can obtain them, even without donating. All of our items are untradable and players sell them in game for tokens, the primary currency of the server. We have lots of items available through other means as well, like PvP ladder, WoE drops, GvG prizes, events, quests, voting, etc.

QuotePopulation? Server age?
Established server. I've tried playing on new ones the past... two years or so when I looked for new servers. Average population, 150+ or so. That 50 player on at prime hours is really depressing. It's like there's nothing to do.
We've been open for over four years now and have never had a wipe or roll back. Our average population is 300 players, but increases significantly during WoE, GvG, etc.

If you're interested in checking it out, our website is http://forsaken-ro.net/. You can find out more on our Wikipedia as well, located here: http://forsaken-ro.net/wiki

Sour

DivinityRO might be a good choice for you. Its a midrate American/English server, 100/100/75 and has 30-50 population but people are joining everyday and guilds are increasing rapidly. WoE is active and every week more and more people attend. No OP donations and most of the donations will be attainable through quests. No classes are unbalanced as everyone has  different classes. If your interested then give us a try! It might become your RO home! Many changed and updates are still pending and will be implemented very soon. For more information visit our forums below!

Forums: forums.divinityro.com
Control Panel: divinityro.net

Betrayed

Quote from: Triper on Nov 22, 2011, 03:53 PM
But...and basically at the moment few are worth to mention with that aside this ones I guess ):
Well... there is always TwinkleRO but yeah... it goes with you asking for english as main language in the server now since it's mostly russian and tagalog according friends and there is the admin problem thing that makes people not wanting to go there...

The thing is that some people when ask for WoE just want GvGs and don't care about what language is the main on the server so you could be one of that players ;X There was nothing mentioned in the first post :X

I can see where you are coming from and accept that it was my mistake. Some of my better WoE experiences were with guilds that I barely understood after all.

@ForsakenRO

I'm no stranger to excessive customs, but that's kind of rough. Maybe if I don't find something else...

@Divinity

I'll at least keep an eye on it for the time I'm searching for a server. I'm not looking to jump into something today or anything so for all I can forsee it might be worth playing in a month or so when I'm ready.

Sour

Okay thats fine, the community would rather have you when your ready anyways so that works out. If you give us a try im sure you wont back down. Everyone that joins likes it for it being so balanced and special is other ways. Ways like custom quests when you first make your novice. Something like training grounds but slightly different, nothing hard just fun to see a little change in things. There are also novice quests that have you talk to each of the npcs in town as a guide that levels you up as you talk to them. But yeah if you do decide to join us, you can let me know through pm on RMS forums or our Forums or whichever you'd like. =]

funtwocrasher

Hello Betrayed. Try us out, VanhildRO, We almost have what your looking for.. Active WOE and if its not WOE time.. its Conquest BG TIME! Server is 9 days old. Never gets boring before. See ya there!

Quote from: Betrayed on Nov 22, 2011, 04:32 AM
Gettin' that nostalgia feel again. Sometimes a server just clicks for me, so I'm trying again.
WoE Active
No 99/70
Donations, Wings, Whatever
Population? Server age?

Important Links:
Forum: www.vanhildro.net/forums
GPackage: http://vanhildro.net/forums/index.php?topic=18.0
Fan Page: www.facebook.com/vanhildragnarok