Looking for server w/ Lots of Hats and Wings (no donate) such as....

Started by TakashiKomuro23, Jun 06, 2013, 07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakashiKomuro23

I need a RO Server with lots of custom non donate items such as....

Blade Wings, Skeleton Wings, AlucardGlasses, Hyegun hat

unguidedsoul

inertiaro.com/  that's the place for ya /ok
playing there now and on another server, and i belive this is somewaht of what you seek. none donate and super many customs.

niniyoh143

Let me give you a summary of the server.

The server operated last June 03, 2013
It is a 3rd Job/Renewal Server.
It has a free warper, free healer w/ buffs, card remover,skill and stat resetter
Its main room is in turbo room
It has a coin field where you can collect coin and exchange it for zeny (easy money)
It has a lot of quest such as custom VH and wings etc...
It is balance and doesn't have overpowered customs..

Guys don't hesitate to try it! You'll love it here!
See you all in the game!

don't forget to claim your powerful starting kit by checking on our Facebook page!

Please Like us on facebook : www.facebook.com/YowRO

Server Type: Renewal in Progress*

• Base/Job Level:150/50 •
• 3rd Job

• Rates •
• Eperience Rates: Base 6000x/ Job 8000x
• Normal Drop Rates: Common 50.00x/ Healing 50.00x / Usable 50.00x/ Equipment 20.00x/ Card 300.00x
• Boss Drop Rates: Common 50x/ Healing 50x/ Usable 50x/ Equipment 20x/ Card 100x
• Card Drop : 5%
• MVP Card Drop : 1%

• Features •

• NO Over Powered Items •
• Balance And Fair Gameplay •
• Daily Events •
• Event Npc •
• Competent and Friendly ingame GM's •
• Economy Friendly •
• Main Town : Turbo Room •
• More Features will coming •
• Custom Wings and Headgears but not over powered •

We want to make this a great server so come join us and tell your friends and don't forget that we offer Guild Transfer Packs.  We are here to do what we can to make sure you all have fun.

Please visit our website at: http://209.141.38.112/~yowro/flux/

We look forward to seeing you all at Yow Ragnarok Online.

Sincerely,
The YowRO Staff

Rahice

Greetings!

I believe that you might be interested in heRO Server

We feature a lot of Fun Custom Features! We have custom Wings, that are listed with their quests on our heRO Wikipedia . Elemental Wings, Fire, Wind, Water, Earth! We also have Zodiac Wings, that are a helper against all the Elements. We even have Role Playing Themed Wings! Through our Monthly Trial of Heroes (Light versus Dark Role Playing based. Includes Item Collection, Pop Quiz, Monster Extermination, PVP, Mass PVP battles) - You can get a Trial of Heroes Voucher, which can be turned in for a Custom Light or Dark Wing, depending on which side you choose to fight for!

Along with those customs, we also hve Custom Automatic Events, GM Events, Fishing, Mining, Nobility Quest

Tired of the boring normal hats? Well we have a Hatter Quest that allows you to take a chance at getting Customized Hats!  We recently just added Hatter Junior to the list as well, which allows you to quest for limited, but specific Hats.

These features are offered to you without Donation Requirements! We are not a Pay to Play based server in the least bit. Our Donations are Balanced.

Some other information you might want to know is that we've been up and running for 7 years with no wipes, we are a Non-Renewal server that is based in North America. Our rates are 5x/5x/3x, with 99/50 and 99/70 as our level caps.

We also feature Montly Vote for Points Rewards , in which you can get customized gears for helping support the server!

Hairband of Reginleif featured above. Just one of Many Vote for Point customized rewards! They change on a monthly basis, and you are capable of getting all previous available ones in the current month.

Donut in the Mouth featured above.

Is there any other Specifics that you are looking for? I'll be more than happy to give you as much information as possible! ^_^ Please give us a chance!

Husky

Hey Takashi,

ArmedRO has exactly what you're looking for, we have all of headgears from the official servers are obtainable through quests, vote shops, achievement reward shops, event shops and pvp shops. For a complete list of our quests alone, check here http://www.armedro.com/?module=quests
Instead of listing the other countless features on our server i'll link you to the features page http://www.armedro.com/?module=server&action=info

Once you've created your character you may redeem your freebies from here http://www.armedro.com/?module=freebies by typing in 'Welcome2Armed' as the code. You can also setup a referral link for yourself, through which you can register your friends and earn rewards based on the time they've played on their account.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me on our forums.

Regards~