ZigaRO

Started by Spencer, Dec 14, 2008, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spencer

ZigaRO can be found at zigaro.org.

I've been playing this server for a day now, but have been watching it for over a month.  I've been reading the forums, and asking the individual players what they're experience of the game was and is.  Here's what I've found.

ZigaRO was recently started a few months ago, and already has an average of 50 players online.  The community is extremely friendly, the donations are NOT overpowered, and there's still time to catch up!  No corrupted GM's, the administrator(s) are/is extremely nice, but when it comes to botting he is quite strict.  The GM's are constantly checking for bots, and the overall server competition is growing exponentially.  There's is but one problem: the economy.

If I had to rate the servers economy, I would give it a 6/10, maybe more, maybe less.  Regardless, there may or may not be a reason for this.  Perhaps it's low since there aren't many people?  Perhaps people prefer to hunt their own gears and not sell in this server?  Well it doesn't matter what the reason is, the score is what is stated above, and that's final.  The reasons usually don't matter, but then again, that's just my own opinion.  Anyway, I guess I'll post the rest of what I have to say in a nice, clean, format:

Stability (9/10) : No crashes yet, a lag spike here and there, but who knows.  It might be my internet.  I seem to be the only one having the problem.

Availability (9/10) : The server is almost always up, and there's always somebody online.  The least people I've seen online is probably 45.  Amazing for only a few months of hard work!

Friendliness (9/10) : Another + for me.  I came in with nothing, and by the end of the day I had tons of friends (sounds cheezy) who leeched me and helped me with equips.  There's always the odd jerk or two, but that's not unique to this server.  I'd rather say it's the mundane throughout them all.  10/10 isn't possible I guess.

Eventfulness (5/10) : Actually, I haven't seen an event.  Maybe it's just bad luck, but unfortunately, I have to rate honestly.  Sorry ZigaRO =[

GM Friendliness (10/10) : All of them are friendly, as long as they don't suspect you of botting.  They treat everybody equally, and when not busy, the GM's are always fun to talk to!

GM Availability (10/10) :  There's 5 administrators/GM's, so there's always one available.  This is the part of the server I like the most; this and the GM Helpfulness of course.

GM Helpfulness (10/10) : Absolutely wonderful service.  They're always willing to do whatever they can to help.

Economy (6/10) : Stated above.

Guild Competition (7/10) : Simply because there is no WoE yet.  From PvP the competition is balanced though.

Class Balance (9/10) : Class balance is good, since everybody is fair and nice.

Total = 8.5/10.  Good job ZigaRO!

There are current problems with the server that I feel must be stated, such as a problem with the /q1 /q2 and such.  However, it's client sided and will be fixed immediately.  The server patches and updates almost weekly, which keeps it updated and on the edge.  It's going to be quite a threat in the near future!

This server is basically recommended to anybody who likes a normal 99/70 server, around 1k/1k/100x drop, and a fun time!  Everybody is welcome!

~Spencer

jurgens

Funny. You claim you played mastela ro for 1 year... it's not even 6 months old. You claim you got Tired of edp sinxs. When in fact, you were banned for botting. You claim that you got tired of the "noobs" yet from what I recall... you were the laughing stock of mastela ro.

I'm sure if you could, you would play mastela ro. What with it having 250 online and this server having far, far less, eh?

Lets not mention other servers where they don't belong in future to avoid responses like that one I just made.

^^

MASTELA FTW OK

it'll be 6 months old in a week lol

Littlechan

looks like it's a nice server :D

better than one server who like to stalk person and post everywhere that person has posted on

just one thing. why you give 5 to event, while you said haven't seen an event?

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Spencer

Quote from: Littlechan on Dec 15, 2008, 06:16 AM
looks like it's a nice server :D

better than one server who like to stalk person and post everywhere that person has posted on

just one thing. why you give 5 to event, while you said haven't seen an event?

Only one event GM, hired Dec. 12.  I haven't seen him/her yet, perhaps because of a time difference.  And I've heard the events to be good.

Quote from: jurgensFunny. You claim you played mastela ro for 1 year... it's not even 6 months old. You claim you got Tired of edp sinxs. When in fact, you were banned for botting. You claim that you got tired of the "noobs" yet from what I recall... you were the laughing stock of mastela ro.

I'm sure if you could, you would play mastela ro. What with it having 250 online and this server having far, far less, eh?

Lets not mention other servers where they don't belong in future to avoid responses like that one I just made.

^^
Actually, it wiped only a month ago.  It started a while ago, as it began named BreezeRO.  The administrator and files are over 6 months old, just so you know.  I've played BreezeRO, ArcanaRO, and MastelaRO.  Both were derived from Breeze as the administrators went there different ways.  I believe Arcana to be the best one out of the three.

Guys remember, this is my opinion.  The flaming can go elsewhere.

Spencer

Quote from: mickiedeez on Dec 15, 2008, 12:57 PM
did you see that 3 point font I had there?  it said:  if you take this seriously I will f*cking disembowel you with a spork

*sharpens my spork*

The wipew as 3 weeks ago actually. on november 26th I think.

Yeah, server's older than that though.  And you edited that text, don't lie hehe.

lalalala~
there are no rules against server admins, GM's, or owners from making reviews
(as odd as that may sound)

as such, i'll be cleaning up this topic,
if you want someone to blame for this rule, don't look at me cause i didn't make it

Edit:

PS: i have school, so sue me if it takes me a while to get home, but while im away pow's suppose to look after the place ={

Descent

Quote from: JJJ on Dec 15, 2008, 06:27 PM
lalalala~

if you want someone to blame for this rule, don't look at me cause i didn't make it

Only disputed due to the correlation between the two. Does this mean that I can just review my own server(either baseless review or otherwise)? It just doesn't seem right, at all.

Either way, judgement given, whatever, shrugging it off though I still am calling foul on it.

hey don't blame me, like i said there doesn't seem to be a rule against reviewing your own server....
don't make me look through the threads for that yc quote ._.

Spencer

Thanks JJJ.

Sorry if I pissed anyone off.  I had no intention of doing so.

PoisonWolf

lalalala~

Edit:

PS: i have school, so sue me if it takes me a while to get home, but while im away pow's suppose to look after the place ={

JJJ,

Funny. You asked me to use some common sense the other day, when you clearly have none in this matter. Use your common sense. I agree with Descent, if there isn't a rule for this already, make one. How can a review be an actual review when there's a clearcut conflict of interest?

Use your head JJJ.

Good day.

common sense says follow the rules,
the rules say he can

PoisonWolf

Quote from: JJJ on Dec 15, 2008, 07:06 PM
common sense says follow the rules,
the rules say he can

JJJ,

What a sheep, you are.

Good day.
P.S. I'll be going to ask Christopher Nolan to rate the Dark Knight now, be back later.

Littlechan

Quote from: PoisonWolf on Dec 15, 2008, 07:00 PM
lalalala~

Edit:

JJJ,

Funny. You asked me to use some common sense the other day, when you clearly have none in this matter. Use your common sense. I agree with Descent, if there isn't a rule for this already, make one. How can a review be an actual review when there's a clearcut conflict of interest?

Use your head JJJ.

Good day.

JJJ is not the one who make rules, why not suggest it to Yc instead?

like you said to JJJ, I'll say it to you

use your head PoisonWolf.

Good day.

note: why descent's post go back to 1?

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Spencer

I don't GM or administrate this server, so regardless, I wouldn't find myself biased.