PoisonWolf

Quote from: Littlechan on Dec 16, 2008, 05:35 AM
Quote from: PoisonWolf on Dec 15, 2008, 07:00 PM
Quote from: JJJ on Dec 15, 2008, 06:27 PM
lalalala~
there are no rules against server admins, GM's, or owners from making reviews
(as odd as that may sound)

as such, i'll be cleaning up this topic,
if you want someone to blame for this rule, don't look at me cause i didn't make it

Edit:

PS: i have school, so sue me if it takes me a while to get home, but while im away pow's suppose to look after the place ={

JJJ,

Funny. You asked me to use some common sense the other day, when you clearly have none in this matter. Use your common sense. I agree with Descent, if there isn't a rule for this already, make one. How can a review be an actual review when there's a clearcut conflict of interest?

Use your head JJJ.

Good day.

JJJ is not the one who make rules, why not suggest it to Yc instead?

like you said to JJJ, I'll say it to you

use your head PoisonWolf.

Good day.

note: why descent's post go back to 1?

Littlechan,

Do you understand that JJJ has direct contact with yC and can therefore be quicker about it (which ultimately makes it more efficient in the whole matter)? Please use your head before taking cheap potshots. I mean, if you want to take potshots, that's fine. At least make sure they hit for crying out loud. Now you're making yourself look bad.

Also, I saw no reason why JJJ deleted my post which showed the stupidity of the whole review (Just in case if JJJ wants to flag this as a flame, I said the damn review was stupid, not the person), especially pertaining to all the "excellent" scores that Spencer gave. Once again, JJJ strikes! Bravo. But of course, how can I blame the mighty JJJ. You're so used to mass deletion of things without actually going through their content.

Good day.

Descent

Quote from: Spencer on Dec 16, 2008, 08:38 AM
I don't GM or administrate this server, so regardless, I wouldn't find myself biased.

Sorry, Spencer, you are really fun to talk about hockey with(judging by yesterday's shoutbox convo between us), but I just find it really odd how none of the ZigaRO staff could be bothered to advertise, which left it with you, and a review shortly after with very little playing time. Again, that's just my interpretation, I'm sure other people will disagree, and others will agree. I mean, when Solstice opened up, one of my Admins made an ad, and then I built upon it. So either you're a player who REALLY loves the server(if so, kudos, it's hard to find good ones these days amidst all the corruption), or you're a staffer who's doing this to grab attention to the server.

@littlechan: My post count is reset to 0 because I deleted my previous RMS account. And you're still just as adorable as I remember you.

mickiedeez

Quote from: PoisonWolf on Dec 16, 2008, 12:23 PM
Quote from: Littlechan on Dec 16, 2008, 05:35 AM
Quote from: PoisonWolf on Dec 15, 2008, 07:00 PM
Quote from: JJJ on Dec 15, 2008, 06:27 PM
lalalala~
there are no rules against server admins, GM's, or owners from making reviews
(as odd as that may sound)

as such, i'll be cleaning up this topic,
if you want someone to blame for this rule, don't look at me cause i didn't make it

Edit:

PS: i have school, so sue me if it takes me a while to get home, but while im away pow's suppose to look after the place ={

JJJ,

Funny. You asked me to use some common sense the other day, when you clearly have none in this matter. Use your common sense. I agree with Descent, if there isn't a rule for this already, make one. How can a review be an actual review when there's a clearcut conflict of interest?

Use your head JJJ.

Good day.

JJJ is not the one who make rules, why not suggest it to Yc instead?

like you said to JJJ, I'll say it to you

use your head PoisonWolf.

Good day.

note: why descent's post go back to 1?

Littlechan,

Do you understand that JJJ has direct contact with yC and can therefore be quicker about it (which ultimately makes it more efficient in the whole matter)? Please use your head before taking cheap potshots. I mean, if you want to take potshots, that's fine. At least make sure they hit for crying out loud. Now you're making yourself look bad.

Also, I saw no reason why JJJ deleted my post which showed the stupidity of the whole review (Just in case if JJJ wants to flag this as a flame, I said the damn review was stupid, not the person), especially pertaining to all the "excellent" scores that Spencer gave. Once again, JJJ strikes! Bravo. But of course, how can I blame the mighty JJJ. You're so used to mass deletion of things without actually going through their content.

Good day.

Hey you forgot to include e-d0uche in your sig, you're not the only one theres a few more  /ok

*on topic...sorta* This topic is going kinda off topic....
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

i deleted all the off topic useless posts, aka the argument about if he should be permitted to post or not, anyway, clearly this topic shouldn't be left open~