Real-RO

Started by Mnemosyne, May 08, 2010, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

~Please Excuse my Grammer / English it is not my best subject Thank you~

Stability and Server Availability

10/10

I have been playing the server since day one. Its almost always up and available. The only time it is down is for maintenance. So I give my applause to the Administrator on stability and availability. All Reboots or maintenance are announced.

Community

10/10

From what i have Seen So far is a great and friendly community. They work hard together. This brand new server is not all Vendors, Infact Its mainly players, Which is what we all like to see.

Security

10/10

Ever Get tired of Being accused of hacking, duping, being a bot-er, dual clienting. Well here at Real-ro they have Vanguard Protection, its a top of the line security System rendering all hexed clients and 3rd party programs Unusable.
On top of that this server has a Security Npc to prevent in game security problems.

Economy

9/10

This server has unique pricing on some npc's to keep the economy at a stable and calm pace for its rates.
It is a brand new economy so alot of things are still to be hunted and obtained, But from what i have seen so far its stable and reasonable.

Guild Competition

9/10

I have yet to see their first WoE but despite that lots of new guilds being put together and rising each day. It should be a interesting War of Emperium. Lots of friendly competition to come as the server grows.

Class Balance

10/10

I proudly give this subject a 10/10, No custom items to throw or give another class more power, everything is as the original creators of RO Attended. Because the thing a good online game needs in GvG and PvP Is Class balance, Real-ro demonstrates the best class balance.

The GM Team

10/10

Another subject i must proudly present a 10/10. The Admin is handling the community in  a Professionally, Calm and friendly manner. He is very Dedicated and focused on the goals to make a great server that players want.

Overall

9.5/10

A Fresh server that has proven itself worthy of being called "Real-Ro." There is literally almost nothing bad to say about this great server, Its addicting and definitely my favorite of Low-rates. Hope to see you there!

~ Mnemosyne ~