The WORST RO private server - Unmistaken RO

Started by longshao, Aug 25, 2009, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickiedeez

Quote from: longshao on Aug 25, 2009, 10:17 PM
No doubts it's the unmistaken RO, for it's unmistakenly the WORST ever.

It's a relatively new server, so I will not comment on the lack of events, lack of economy and the lack of PLAYERS in the game. However, the one and only GM Craggy made the server the worst I have ever tried due to the following reasons.

1. He COMMANDS players to act like a dog when doing his manual botting checks. He will go around shouting to players to "SIT"/"STAND"/"WALK UP" with not even a please or thanks. Is this how he should treat his players, or perhaps to him, his dogs?

2. He bans as and when he likes. My friend got banned for just sitting and afk in town. Initially, I thought it was a mistake on his part, hence, I tried to speak to him. He claims that he caught my friend botting. Who bots by sitting in town to afk? Even after a community of players vouched for my friend that she's not a botter, what GM Craggy did was to just throw his authority about.

3. GM Craggy has a bad command of english. To all the parents out there reading this, he has frequent spelling errors, not to mention his bad grammars and sentence structures. If you don't wish for your children to have a bad influence, please do not let them try this server, for I'm sure GM Craggy would be a negative influence on them.

4. Even with this kind of attitude and service, GM Craggy still expects players to make donation to him. Well done, my GM!

Look at this server, bad population (like maximum 5 online at any point of time), no events, and with such a bad GM, no doubts once again, it's unmistakenly the WORST ever RO private server you can find. I'm lucky to have left this server and would never look back again.

Sincerely,
LongShao

TL;DR version:  1.new Gm is a bit stupid. QQ.  2.New GM is corrupt because he banned me for breaking rules. QQ.  3.new GM has bad grammer(sp?). QQ.  4.I got banned for breaking rules! Im not donating!(duh)...this server is new so it's op is low and that makes it a bad server QQ  I got banned for breaking rules that means this server is bad! waaaa!
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.