Stability [4/10]
Friendliness [7/10]
Friendliness (Game-Masters) [3/10]
Availability (Game-Masters) [5/10]
Economy [10/10]
Guild Competition [3/10]
Website [6/10]
Balance [7/10]

I will be giving an honest review for this server. I have been playing PhantasmRO for about 7-10 days, then on the 11th day, i quit. Why? first of all Stability, since it is new, we are not guaranteed that this server will stay for the rest of our lives, so i gave it a 4. Second, Availability of GMs. Sometimes GMs are active to help newbie to they're questions using @request. Sometimes not even one GM is active. Events, not too much (needs more for the people in the server will not get board). Friendliness, there are some people who give lots of equips despite of being poor. Friendly if I may say. Economy, too easy to farm. Gold Room to hunt golds, Realm to hunt Realm Coins (worth 100m). Guild Competition, i gave it a 3 for the fact that, GMs will change the maximum guild members to 20. which sucks btw. Website, very good. i like the design but some of the tabs aint workin. Balance, yes it is but not too much. some attacks ranges from 4k to 800k damage. but can decrease that in using resists. Lastly, Friendliness of GMs. This is the very reason why i quit this server. Some of the Game Masters here are arrogant, short-tempered, not easy to go with and not actually "friendly". This is what i saw in my 7 days of stay here. It actually started when i asked for some BIOCHEMIST BUILD(capslock so that the GM who jailed me knows that i am the one reviewing his server. lol), that was around 12mn, he said that he will make a build and post it in forums, i waited until 3am, still no build. The next day, i asked him politely, "mister, sorry for being annoying but, can i ask a build for my biochemist?". He then raged and said that, in the first place, i should be the one making my build. Instead of private messaging me, he used his super GM voice and broadcasted that GMs are not to be asked for builds. I was shocked, raged quit and didn't have the chance to take a screenshot. My question to him now is, if GMs are not to be asked for builds, then why are they giving some in their facebook account? (https://www.facebook.com/phantasmragnarok/posts/495804133789267). I was asked by this random person entering my pub in jail, "what happened?" and told her why i was jailed. she said that he was threatened by that GM to be IP Banned. Then she said that GMs here have favoritism. He is only close to those who donates. I gave it a 3 coz out of 5 GMs, 3 persons are cool to be with (i shouldn't give it a 3 if not because of these 3 GMs).

For those looking for a Super High Rate Server, this one is for.... not you. lol (well, if you want to try it, then why not? they have pokemons. >:))

*a message for the GM

Hey GM who jailed me INDEFINITELY, thank you. I liked the server, everything is perfect. Until you got angry. You are not suitable to ba a GM. GMs are NOT short-tempered, they are humble and FRIENDLY. Best of Luck in your corrupted server. Just like the Government. All they want is money.

Overall [5/10] - must be 3, added 2 points for the cute pokemons :3

skids

I just got out of jail. And hosts a Hide and Seek event coz im quitting. Then i made a simple broadcast, shown in obviously, its not what i broadcasted coz the other one who broadcasted before me have the SAME sentence/phrase(maybe he got into mess too. lol). what i actually said is, "I just learned that (name of GM's other character not GM account), the one who won my event was GM (name of character in GM account)."

then i broadcast again saying "tang inang server, pinapalitan cnasabi ko xD" (that was, "fck this server, they changed what i just broadcasted"

then i got banned.  /heh no harm done. no money wasted. /heh

rRon

the announce i think it's just a buggy and script problem

no one can edit a shout ongame

Triper

They can make a script that changes a phrase to something else when you type a phrase somewhere. In this case, it seems to change to the last typed phrase if someone types the name of a GM?

rRon

i think it's just a typo bug on script of that cuz look the image

i think its .message$

i think the script using a npc variable
so that's why is broadcast have been duplicate
they have the same announce

Drix

Gamemasters may help you with builds when given the chance or time. But they are NOT obligated to do so. What I can see here is that you were asking one of my gamemasters for a build, and wasn't able to provide one and you kept on bugging them; making them feel as if they are obligated to do so.

And it is very clear that you've been banned for a reason; you were cursing the server, and so as the staffs publicly with the use of Broadcaster.

"Tang inang server to"; "Tangina or Putang ina" means your mother's a b****, and you were completely referring to the server itself clearly.

That's all I have to say, and thank you for your review. ;o

Triper

Quote from: rRon on Mar 26, 2013, 10:07 AM
i think it's just a typo bug on script of that cuz look the image

i think its .message$

i think the script using a npc variable
so that's why is broadcast have been duplicate
they have the same announce
Can be too even if in the end is hard to say which one is true. I just hope they are aware of that but if not, someone go warn them =P

skids

Quote from: Drix on Mar 26, 2013, 12:22 PM
Gamemasters may help you with builds when given the chance or time. But they are NOT obligated to do so. What I can see here is that you were asking one of my gamemasters for a build, and wasn't able to provide one and you kept on bugging them; making them feel as if they are obligated to do so.

And it is very clear that you've been banned for a reason; you were cursing the server, and so as the staffs publicly with the use of Broadcaster.

"Tang inang server to"; "Tangina or Putang ina" means your mother's a b****, and you were completely referring to the server itself clearly.

That's all I have to say, and thank you for your review. ;o

actually yes, i keep bugging them to ask for builds. but if GMs are NOT obligated to give builds, then they shouldnt give any. search their page in facebook and there is this one person asking for builds. i cursed this server not just because of GMs not giving me builds but the way how GMs run this server. my brother is playing yesterday's WOE, and he saw a GM casting a Jupitel Thunder in the entrance of the Guild Castle (GMs favorite guild, the donators), yes a GM in a GM suit and a yellow name. the whole guild(non-donator) of my brother  also saw that and now theyre planning to change server. if you sir are skeptical to my review, you can try and download the game at http://phantasm-ro.net/main/ good luck and have fun!

Drix

This is a huge accusation, a gamemaster casting skills inside the WoE. If you and your brother have seen this, and yes; TWICE.
I'm pretty sure that it is just smart to take a screenshot of it? May I please ask for a screenshot?
Or this is just pure accusations? No evidence, means nothing at all.

skids

Quote from: Drix on Mar 26, 2013, 09:22 PM
This is a huge accusation, a gamemaster casting skills inside the WoE. If you and your brother have seen this, and yes; TWICE.
I'm pretty sure that it is just smart to take a screenshot of it? May I please ask for a screenshot?
Or this is just pure accusations? No evidence, means nothing at all.

well thats what we saw, and what my brother's other guildmates too. my brother didnt have a screen shot because basically when someone casts a jupitel thunder, you will be pushed back. and my brother has a slow hands and using a laptop(Fn + command), so no screen shot. next WOE maybe. i will keep you posted. :)

Drix

Now your guild saw it, and when we're talking about a guild; it is consisted of about what, 20-50 members?
And no one took the screenshot?

skids

Quote from: Drix on Mar 26, 2013, 09:43 PM
Now your guild saw it, and when we're talking about a guild; it is consisted of about what, 20-50 members?
And no one took the screenshot?

idunno? if you have time sir, play this server and observe.

Bue

Of all the fonts, why comic sans?  /swt

SukiChii

I didn't notice that.
The bold was distracting me.

skids

Quote from: Bue on Mar 27, 2013, 07:02 PM
Of all the fonts, why comic sans?  /swt

idunno? maybe its cute? huehuehuehuehue /heh